Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 24 Script (On Eye Sight)

Go down

Episode 24 Script (On Eye Sight) Empty Episode 24 Script (On Eye Sight)

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 24) On Eye Sight (Script)
Cast: (In=In episode/ Not=Not in episode)

Dr. Truscot/In
Dr. Dontrust/In
Dr. Mister/In
Professor Sausage/In
Smitty Johnson/In
Banks/Not
Doctor V/Not
Harvy Reynol/In

CA: Series opening.

CA: Harvy is shown popping up from behind a tree, looking at Dr. Truscot’s new office.

CA: Harvy appears in a new location, looking in on his location.

CA: Dr. Truscot walks outside of his new office.

Dr. Truscot: Wow, it is bright out today!

CA: Harvy picks up a sling shot and a rock, then aims it at Dr. Truscot.

CA: Harvy takes a shot and off screen, Dr. Truscot screams.

Harvy: Oh dear!

CA: Harvy runs away into the woods.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown.

Dr. Dontrust: Why hello there! Dr. Truscot has been rushed to the hospital after his glasses were shattered, forcing glass into his pupils! He now faces possible blindness! Now, I am temporarily hosting this episode until we discover whether or not he is safe to return!

CA: Dr. Dontrust appears again, putting on glasses.

Dr. Dontrust: Now, as you all know by now, I am a certified doctor, who happens to wear glasses just to make me look smarter. (pauses, looking around through his glasses) And that is why today’s episode is on eye sight!

CA: He is shown outside.

Dr. Dontrust: Oooh, pretty colors!

CA: He is shown inside, looking into a mirror, seeing himself.

Dr. Dontrust: Now, that is what I call art! (combs hair)

CA: He appears sitting down at a table.

Dr. Dontrust: Eyes are very important to human beings!

CA: He is shown at another location in his house.

Dr. Dontrust: And so is hearing! (stares at the screen) Yes, that is very different from eye sight, but still important nonetheless.

CA: He is shown sitting on a chair answering a phone.

Dr. Dontrust: Karen, hi! No, I am not doing anything! (looks at the camera and lowers the phone) Stop recording! Would ya? I need to take this! (goes back on the phone) So, how is it going? You are having trouble hearing me? (adjusts his phone) Wait, can you hear me now? (pauses) Good!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown outside.

Dr. Dontrust: You want to protect your eyes (pauses) right? Anyways, you should want to protect your eyes, so wear sun glasses in the hot sunlight of the summer! (grabs new sun glasses, still wearing it’s tag) Now how do I put these on? It isn’t as if I ever wear these blasted things!

CA: He puts them on upside down.

Dr. Dontrust: I think that is right, right? (stares at the screen) Let us move on.

CA: He is shown running onto the screen from outside, grabbing the camera and pulling it up close to his face.

Dr. Dontrust: Listen to me people! I can see clearly now that the rain has gone, which means the next thing I am about to show you about eye sight is so dangerous, that I need you all to promise not to tell anyone what you see! It is so critical that you do not share this information outside of your mind! (pauses) So, you promise? (pauses) Good, now, it is time to move on!

CA: He is shown sitting down, asleep.

CA: Dr. Mister is shown walking onto the screen.

Dr. Mister: Sorry about that, Dr. Dontrust, uh, I guess you could say… (looks around, thinking) needed a break! So, I am taking over for him.

CA: He is shown looking around his room.

Dr. Mister: Your eyes allow you to see the world around you.

CA: He is now shown sitting down outside.

Dr. Mister: And there are beautiful things to see in the world we call Earth!

CA: Professor Sausage is shown running away down the street behind Dr. Mister, screaming his head off and throwing his hat away.

CA: Dr. Mister turns around.

Professor Sausage: Buffet, buffet, buffet!

Dr. Mister: Though... (turns back) there are also very…disturbing things to see in this world too.

CA: He is shown sitting down inside.

Dr. Mister: I too wear glasses like Henry and Alfred. I now have perfect 20/20 vision!

CA: He stands up and falls over as he walks away. Then he stands up.

Dr. Mister: Sorry, I couldn’t see where I was walking.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown walking home to his house, wearing bandages all over his face.

Dr. Truscot: I am back from the hospital if anyone cares! (pauses) And apparently no one does. (sighs)

CA: He walks inside and rips off his bandages in multiple scenes and puts on his glasses again.

Dr. Truscot: Okay, my turn to talk about eye sight!

CA: He is shown sitting outside.

Dr. Truscot: Since the others discussed some of the major points of the health of eye sight, let me just discuss a few more things as slowly and clearly as possible.

CA: He is shown sitting on a swing.

Dr. Truscot: (speaking very fastly) Your eye sight is so crucial to oneself that if you didn’t have it, you would only be able to rely on hearing, smell and speaking. Now, you wouldn’t want to lose your eye sight due to a nuclear explosion that is so common these days or some freak accident at your best friends brothers second cousin’s fathers house who then claims to be your father after trying to kill you in the fifth movie of an epic story, then I suggest protecting your eyes or this could happen to you!

CA: Professor Sausage is shown running down the street. A random hand appears on the screen, holding a spray can as he sprays it in Professor Sausage’s face.

CA: Professor Sausage squeals and falls to the ground, rubbing his eyes, acting as if he is having a seizure.

Dr. Truscot: So take care of your eyes people, as your eye sight is very important! If you have any trouble seeing and or experiencing blury eyes, then consult an eye doctor to discuss contacts or glasses. But remember kids, glasses make you seem smart!

CA: Smitty appears.

Smitty: What is egg site?

Dr. Truscot: I said eye sight, not egg site.

Smitty: Oh sorry, I am dyslexic.

Dr. Truscot: But I said it out loud.

CA: Smitty smiles.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown elsewhere.

Dr. Truscot: So, Dr. Mister, what exactly happened to Alfred anyways?

CA: Dr. Mister is shown.

Dr. Mister: Can’t really say, he kind of went berserk on us and fell asleep.

Dr. Truscot: Hmph, sounds like him.

Dr. Mister: Yeah… (stares upwards) So, what happened to Professor Sausage.

Dr. Truscot: How should I know?

CA: Professor Sausage is shown again, still having problems on the ground, freaking out.

Dr. Mister: I dunno how you would know, just assumed you would know where he was since this is your show. Hope he is okay, he is scared of the dark and it is getting late.

Dr. Truscot: Uh huh, anyways, have you seen my electric eye ball? I named it Fred. (picks up glowing eye ball)

Dr. Mister: Uh... no, I don't believe I have... (scratches head)

CA: Harvy is shown using binoculars, stalking Dr. Truscot's location.

Harvy: Dang! No sign of him! I wish I had better eye sight! (You then see Harvy right next to Dr. Truscot's new location) Then I wouldn't have to use these binoculars! I mean look at how far it is to that place! (about ten feet is shown distance wise) I would take off my sun glasses so that I could see better, but I vowed never to take them off again, so that is out of the question. Oh well, I will just have trouble seeing. Where is he anyways? Shouldn’t he be here at his new office? Unless of course he went home after I struck his face with that boulder earlier in the episode. (pauses) Nah! (puts his binoculars back on)

Smitty: Hey Harvy.

CA: Harvy jumps.

Harvy: Don't sneak up on me like that again Smitty!

Smitty: Sorry about that. Have you seen Marsha lately?

Harvy: No I haven't. Now get lost! I need to think up another evil plan!

Smitty: Well the first one didn't work out so well for you, did it now!

Harvy: Smitty! Shut up!

Smitty: Yes sir...

Harvy: Good, now run along now and play with your stuffed animal thingy and let the evil mastermind do his work.

Smitty: What is matterminion mean?

CA: Harvy turns around and stares at Smitty.

Harvy: Boy, I think you have lost your mind! I said mast-er-mind!

Smitty: Oh, sorry, dyslexic!

Harvy: But I said it out loud.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown again.

Dr. Truscot: Well, that concludes today’s episode. We will see you all again soon! (stares at the screen) Okay, why haven’t you all left yet? Shoo! Shoo! Get lost already!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown.

Dr. Dontrust: So, what did I miss? (turns around and sees the mirror) Looking good! (winks and then turns back to the camera) Well, if you don’t need me, back to sleep! (phone rings, so he answers it) Karen? How’s it going? Feels like I haven’t spoke to you in ages! (walks off screen)

CA: Dr. Dontrust is then shown, asleep on the couch again, with his phone up to his ear.

CA: Series ending.

CA: Professor Sausage is shown, squirming on the ground, finally standing up, rubbing his eyes again.

CA: Hand appears on screen again with a spray can and sprays his eyes again as he falls to the ground.

CA: End.

FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down