Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 30-The Final Episode Script (On Stressful Situations)

Go down

Episode 30-The Final Episode Script (On Stressful Situations)  Empty Episode 30-The Final Episode Script (On Stressful Situations)

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (The Final Episode) On Stressful Situations (Script)
Cast:

All Cast Members Appear in this Episode

CA: Series opening.

CA: Dr. Truscot's home is shown.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown sitting down on a couch.

CA: A clock is shown ticking.

CA: Harvy is seen with his head down on a table. Smitty walks in.

Smitty: What's the prob Harv?

Harvy: Harvy...

Smitty: Harvy...

CA: He raises his head.

Harvy: This is the final episode Smitty! Henry lost his medical license! Banks is apparently dead! Professor Sausage was institutionalized! And Alfred, well who knows what happened to him!

Smitty: Sounds bad. And who is Alfred?

Harvy: Oh forget it Smitty. I want to be alone for the time being.

Smitty: You don't have to be so mean about it!

CA: Smitty leaves the room.

CA: Blind Jeremy is shown walking over a bridge, stopping and looking out to the view.

Blind Jeremy: This would be so much better if I could only see with my own eyes. (lowers head)

CA: Dr. Mister is shown entering his home.

Dr. Mister: Woohoo! Professor Sausage is gone, he is actually gone from my life! Party!

CA: Doctor V is shown walking inside and sitting next to Dr. Truscot.

Doctor V: I know this isn't a good time, since the show has been canceled and Dontrust has been hospitalized, but I want you to know that I am sorry for the past and that I am leaving the area. Possibly forever.

Dr. Truscot: Why are you leaving?

Doctor V: Because I feel I have to, besides, I lost my fake teeth and need to go find them.

Dr. Truscot: So, you finally admit they are fake, huh? (smirks)

Doctor V: Yeah, I am.

Dr. Truscot: Well, I must say, you were the best arch nemesis I have ever had Bill.

Doctor V: Bill?

Dr. Truscot: Well, I thought I should call you by your real name at some point or another and now is the best time to do it if you are leaving.

Doctor V: Alright then Henry.

CA: Dr. Truscot smiles.

Dr. Truscot: Well see you later then! And good luck on finding your fangs.

CA: Doctor V stands up and walks to the door.

Doctor V: Thanks! Peace!

CA: He leaves the room.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown again.

Dr. Truscot: Well, today's episode would have been on stressful situations, kind of ironic, huh? I am stressed and worried for real now.

CA: He looks around.

Dr. Truscot: You know what!

CA: He stands up.

Dr. Truscot: If this is the final episode, then I am going to treat it as the final episode!

CA: He runs off the screen.

CA: The screen fades in to show the house as the Eye of the Tiger starts to play.

CA: Dr. Truscots goes up stairs and grabs his old outfit.

CA: He puts it on along with his glasses and wristbands.

CA: He heads down the stairs and falls down them.

CA: He runs outside in slomo, eventually falling on the ground and rolling down the hill in slomo.

CA: He stands back up again and keeps running.

CA: He runs along the beach at the summer office and over the bridge.

CA: He runs into the side door of his house and gets on the treadmill, immediately falling to the ground.

CA: He stands back up again and runs up the stairs, out of breath.

Dr. Truscot: Why hello! My name is Dr. Henry Truscot and today's episode is on stressful situations!

CA: He is shown sitting down outside.

Dr. Truscot: Today I have asked my close and personal friend Blind Jeremy to come onto the show again and tell us what he thinks about stressful situations!

Blind Jeremy: Where am I supposed to go?

CA: Beep Beep.

Blind Jeremy: I am still confused.

CA: Hand points to the right and Blind Jeremy points to the left.

Blind Jeremy: Oh, over there?

Blind Jeremy: What am I even doing on here?

Blind Jeremy: (looks around) I know someone was standing right in front of me, but I have no clue where he went.

Crew Member: I am standing right in front of you.

CA: Blind Jeremy turns around.

Blind Jeremy: Really?

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown sitting down still.

Dr. Truscot: Okay, forget that idea. Moving on!

CA: He walks into another room and rencounters his clone.

Dr. Truscot: Hey! It is my clone that Dr. Mister sent to me in Episode 4! Where have you been for the past 26 episodes?

Clone: I have been locked up in your closet! (smiles)

Dr. Truscot: Locked up? Who locked you up?

Clone: Some guy wearing all black.

Dr. Truscot: Eh, Harvy...

Smitty: Whoa, why are there two of you?

CA: Dr. Truscot looks at Smitty.

CA: Dr. Truscot runs into his room and looks at himself in the mirror.

Dr. Truscot: Stress is what happens to someone when they are under a lot of pressure. The worse it is, the more likely you could have a medical problem behind it.

CA: Dr. Truscot sits down.

Dr. Truscot: And if you haven't noticed, every cast member is pretty stressed out right now!

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown walking outside in the forest.

Dr. Truscot: So any words you'd like to add Dr. Mister, my loyal and first assistant?

CA: Dr. Mister is shown next to a refrigerator.

Dr. Mister: When I heard the good news, I bought some cheesecake to celebrate!

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown.

Dr. Truscot: Got to say, those are not the words I expected to hear from you. And what about you Harvy?

Harvy: Well, it definitely sucks. Makes you so preoccupied that you can't think straight to get done what you need to get done.

Dr. Truscot: Yeah, you are right as well...

CA: He pulls off his old outfit and throws it on the ground.

Dr. Truscot: I am taking a break.

CA: He is shown on the bridge at the summer office looking out to the waterfall.

CA: He is then shown walking back through the forest.

CA: He heads into his room and sits down next to a wall.

CA: Smitty is shown walking up to Dr. Truscot, who has his hands on his forehead.

Smitty: You seemed stressed out Truscot.

CA: Smitty sits down next to him.

Dr. Truscot: That is because I am Smitty. I lost my new office. I lost my medical license. Alfred is either dead or missing and to top it all off, I am losing this show! How stressed can one get?

Smitty: Well, there is always hope to renew. Maybe you could make up a new series? A new show to discuss health related topics. You know.

Dr. Truscot: You are nice Smitty, but we have already covered all of the main health related topics and some that were only affiliated with health related topics. To have a new show, it would have to be something totally different. I am no longer a doctor.

Smitty: Were you ever actually a doctor? I mean, you are only like eighteen!

Dr. Truscot: (sarcastic) Such support you give Smitty.

Smitty: Thanks! I try my best to be supportive!

Dr. Truscot: Right...

Smitty: Hey, have you seen Marsha lately?

CA: Dr. Truscot turns to Smitty.

Dr. Truscot: You do realize she is a stuffed teddy bear, right?

Smitty: Not only is she a teddy bear, but she is a cuddly friend who always likes to hug!

CA: Marsha flies in.

Smitty: Marsha!

Dr. Truscot: You know Smitty, we have all come a long way. Yes, even you have come a long way since you were first brought onto this show. To think, I never would have met you if it wasn't for you calling the wrong number, asking for tacos and interrupting our show.

Smitty: Yeah... Good times. I loved eating those tacos. (looks like he is daydreaming)

Dr. Truscot: All right, well I will talk to you later Smitty. You have turned out to be a great friend. I hope you know that.

CA: Dr. Truscot starts to leave and then turns back.

Dr. Truscot: Almost forgot! Here...

CA: He hands over a piece of paper and a nail filer.

Smitty: Thanks! (immediately starts filing the paper)

CA: Dr. Truscot smiles and leaves.

CA: Dr. Truscot is now outside walking along.

CA: Harvy is shown walking up behind Dr. Truscot.

Harvy: Anything I can do Henry?

Dr. Truscot: Not really.

Harvy: Okay then.

CA: Harvy starts to walk away.

Dr. Truscot: Wait! Harvy, I forgot to mention that I like your new outfit. You look more like the rest of us now.

Harvy: Thanks, glad you like it. (pauses) Well, I'm going go back and try to find Smitty now.

Dr. Truscot: K, see you later.

CA: Dr. Truscot turns around and sees the forest.

CA: Once the fridge door is shut, on the other side of the fridge door Professor Sausage is shown without his hat.

CA: Dr. Mister is shown separately screaming.

Note: C.J, get a close up zoom (to show from the shoulders up) on both you and Micah screaming separately.

CA: Professor Sausage is shown separately screaming.

CA: They both are shown screaming, but calming down.

Professor Sausage: You scared me!

Dr. Mister: Sausage! What are you doing back? How did you escape?

CA: Professor Sausage pulls his hat off from Dr. Mister's head and puts it on.

CA: You then see him separately grabbing an apple from his pants and eating it.

Professor Sausage: It was le easy! All I did was yell cheese and chased the dunce security guards out onto the highway, like I did to you last Wednesday!

CA: Professor Sausage looks at the table and sees a cheesecake.

Professor Sausage: Is that la cheesecake?

Dr. Mister: (turns his head to the cake) Uh, no, I don't believe it is...

Professor Sausage: Now Mister, you wouldn't lie to me, would ya?

Dr. Mister: (nods) Sure, I do it all the time.

Professor Sausage: (Professor Sausage mumbles) Yummy, cheesecake... (he then looks back and forth between himself and Dr. Mister)

Dr. Mister: Uh, Sausage?

CA: Professor Sausage then is shown starting to move his hands together in slow motion.

CA: Dr. Mister is shown staring at him separately.

Dr. Mister: (gulps) Sausage?

CA: Professor Sausage is shown still in slomo about to clap his hands.

Dr. Mister: Professor Sausage? (cries)

CA: Professor Sausage is shown clapping his hands once.

CA: You see Dr. Mister's face up close twitching after the clap.

CA: Professor Sausage immediately starts to freak out.

Professor Sausage: Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! My cheesecake! My cheesecake! My cheesecake!

CA: Dr. Mister is shown starting to scream and immediately runs away grabbing the cheesecake.

Dr. Mister: I will save you cheesecake!

CA: Professor Sausage runs after him.

CA: You see the same camera shot from episode 4 with Dr. Mister being chased by Professor Sausage, only this time Dr. Mister is holding the cheesecake.

Note: C.J, do the below shot from two angles. One from in front of you two and one from behind you two.

CA: You now see them outside fully on the sidewalk, while Dr. Mister runs down the sidewalk followed by Professor Sausage.

Dr. Mister: Why does this always happen to me?

CA: Dr. Mister is shown screaming, passing the camera while Professor Sausage is shown behind him.

Professor Sausage: My Cheesecake! My Cheesecake! Woohoo! (raises his arms up high as he runs)

Dr. Mister: Somebody help me!

CA: The two of them are shown far away now while Professor Sausage starts to laugh hysterically.

CA: Dr. Truscot enters the house again and sits down.

CA: Harvy is walking around outside.

Harvy: Hey, Smitty, where are you?

CA: Doctor V is walking away into the forest when Harvy sees him.

Harvy: Hey Bill! Wait up!

CA: Doctor V turns around and sees Harvy walk up to him.

Doctor V: What do you want Impostor?

Harvy: To apologize for impersonating you and ruining your reputation on the show. I learned from the mistakes Dr. Dontrust and I made of how it is wrong to impersonate someone to make others truly believe you are that person.

Doctor V: Oh, okay. It is fine. I wasn't around much anyways.

Harvy: Yeah, I guess so.

Doctor V: Oh! Almost forgot! (pulls out something odd looking) I couldn't find my fake fangs, but I found this! (stuffs it in his mouth) Isn't it awesome! I look like bigfoot or something now!

CA: Stomps on the ground.

Harvy: Yeah, uh, sure you do bud. Well, I am going to get going. Oh, but before I do, have you seen Smitty?

CA: Doctor V points to the right.

Harvy: Thanks Bill.

Doctor V: See yah man. I am heading out anyways.

Harvy: You leaving for good?

CA: He nods.

Harvy: Well, it has been nice knowing you then.

Doctor V: Thanks Harvy.

Harvy: For what?

Doctor V: For taking my place when I couldn't make it.

CA: Doctor V turns around and walks into the forest.

CA: Harvy watches him leave and turns back the way he was heading.

CA: Smitty walks up to Harvy and sits down next to him.

Harvy: Smitty, I came into this show by accident. Wanting an acting career. So I took Bill's spot...

Smitty: Bill?

Harvy: Yeah, you know him as Doctor V.

Smitty: Ohhhh...

Harvy: Yeah, anyways, I took his spot and impersonated him. It was a failed attempt as Dr. Mister realized that I wasn't him. So then once Bill hears of me, he seeks me out and finds me. Ever since then, I was trying to take over the show along with your help. Now all of a sudden, I am an actual contender of the show and then what happens? Got canceled. I can't win!

Smitty: Sure you can win! You just beat me at checkers the other day!

Harvy: That was chess Smitty. You know, that is why I like you as a friend! You never have any clue as to what is going on. So you either do what people ask of you or you don't understand what people ask of you.

Smitty: Yeah... (smiles and looks like he is daydreaming again)

Harvy: Anyways Smitty, I am glad we have had this talk. Now I know, that whatever happens, will happen, cause that is what life is. Unpredictable.

CA: They just stare into the forest in silence.

Smitty: So, what do you want to do now?

Harvy: Don't know. But whatever it is, I hope it will be enjoyable. Shall we go and find our own path to life?

Smitty: Lets! Now, where did I put Alfred the dog?

Harvy/Smitty: Both begin laughing.

Smitty: (stops laughing) I don't get it.

Harvy: Come now Smitty.

Smitty: Where we going?

Harvy: Wherever our destiny takes us!

CA: The two leave into the forest, not looking back.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown behind them outside.

Dr. Truscot: See you later guys. (turns around and walks away)

CA: Dr. Truscot is walking back towards his normal office when he see's Blind Jeremy.

CA: He walks up to him.

Dr. Truscot: Hey Jeremy.

Blind Jeremy: Who goes there? (freaks out)

Dr. Truscot: Hey! Watch it with that stick Jeremy!

Blind Jeremy: Jack?

Dr. Truscot: No.

Blind Jeremy: Remus?

Dr. Truscot: No.

Blind Jeremy: Steven?

Dr. Truscot: No!

Blind Jeremy: (scratches head) Karen?

Dr. Truscot: It is Henry!

Blind Jeremy: Henry?

Dr. Truscot: Truscot...

Blind Jeremy: Oh right, right, I remember you! How have you been, haven't seen you, well, ever.

Dr. Truscot: Not doing as well as I'd like to be, but I am hanging in there.

Blind Jeremy: How is your show going?

Dr. Truscot: It isn't anymore.

Blind Jeremy: Really? Aw, that sucks man. I hope you can start up another show then or something soon.

Dr. Truscot: Yeah, I might just do that.

Blind Jeremy: Okay, see ya later man. Got to go find me something to eat! Meat sounds good right now.

CA: Dr. Truscot watches as Blind Jeremy walks away, poking on the ground with his stick.

Blind Jeremy: That isn't food, neither is that.

CA: Dr. Truscot leaves and then you see Jeremy fall into a bush.

CA: Dr. Truscot is inside as his phone rings.

CA: He picks it up.

Dr. Truscot: Hello?

Note: Nick, below are scenes based on Dr. Dontrust, only done sort of secretively, so don't make it too obvious who it is please.

CA: A room is shown where a jacket is picked up off of a coat rack.

CA: You see someone put on their shoes and tie them.

CA: You see someone combing their hair.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown again, hanging up the phone.

Dr. Truscot: (says it quietly) Alfred is dead...

CA: You see some of the best moments on the show in flash backs.

CA: Dr. Truscot's phone is ringing again.

Dr. Truscot: Hello?

Dr. Dontrust: Hey Henry? It is Alfred Dalone.

CA: Dr. Truscot looks up.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown in his home looking the same as usual.

Dr. Truscot: Dontrust? But wait, how are you alive?

CA: Dr. Dontrust: Well, it is quite simple. They pumped my stomach after they revived my heart. I threw up the remnants of that monster of a drink I took. I can't remember why I took it though.

Dr. Truscot: How could you not remember that though? You wanted to restore your memory of your past!

Dr. Dontrust: I actually don't remember a lot of things. Especially how I came across believing my last name was Dontrust. The last thing I remember is seeing you talking to some guy in an African hat and me slipping on some spilt water and hitting my head.

Dr. Truscot: But that was when we first met nearly three years ago. Do you remember your childhood and past?

Dr. Dontrust: Yes, of course I do.

Dr. Truscot: I don't believe it. You earned your memories back! But you forgot all of your times on the Health Chronicles.

Dr. Dontrust: Well, that is okay Henry. I know I had a good time on this show, that much I remember.

Dr. Truscot: Well then, I guess we can say goodbye to this show with everyone leaving happily with good memories.

Dr. Dontrust: Yeah, I believe we can.

Dr. Truscot: So your real name is Alfred Dalon? Huh.

Dr. Dontrust: Yep. That is my name, don't wear it out.

CA: Dr. Truscot smiles.

Dr. Truscot: Hey Alfred, I have an idea.

Dr. Dontrust: What?

Dr. Truscot: I will be right over. I want to tell you in person. Let's just say Smitty Johnson gave me the idea.

Dr. Dontrust: I don't like the sounds of that. I heard he visited me down at the hospital and was a complete nut holding some stuffed animal thing or something.

Dr. Truscot: He is nuts, but a good guy. He just reminded me that just because we no longer have this show and are no longer doctors, that it still doesn't affect anything because, we could always start something new.

Dr. Dontrust: Can't wait to hear it then! Alright then, well I will be waiting for you here. I just have to go take care of my animals first.

Dr. Truscot: Okay then Alfred and just remember, I never did trust you.

CA: Dr. Dontrust smiles and hangs up the phone.

CA: He stands up and looks around the room he is in.

CA: He grabs his hamster and pets it.

Dr. Dontrust: Don't worry little fella, I don't bite! It isn't like I would teach anyone how to cook you.

CA: You see the hamster up close.

CA: He walks outside and sits down on the porch, back to the camera.

CA: Dr. Truscot looks at his old outfit one last time and puts it down.

Dr. Truscot: (To Himself) 1-800-111-1111-1. (smiles) I am going to miss this place. (he looks over at the coat rack) I could use a new look I suppose. This ought to be fun!

CA: He grabs a sweatshirt and puts it on.

CA: He leaves the room behind and walks down stairs carefully.

CA: He heads outside, shutting the door tight behind him.

CA: He is shown walking away from the house as the screen starts to fade to say "The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot Coming Soon"

CA: End, fading to credits showing bloopers.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down