Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smitty Johnson's Web Show of Fantastic Awesomeness 4: Through Time and Space (Script)

2 posters

Go down

Smitty Johnson's Web Show of Fantastic Awesomeness 4: Through Time and Space (Script) Empty Smitty Johnson's Web Show of Fantastic Awesomeness 4: Through Time and Space (Script)

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:20 am

After filming the third (Christmas special edition) Web show last week, we didn't plan to work on another until Cody and I worked on an idea that I thought of and I think it will turn out pretty awesome! It would mainly star Noah, Cody's younger brother who would play the young Smitty Johnson as this fourth web show would be about time travel! Feel free to read it, however it will be tweaked and filmed on Wednesday or Thursday this week hopefully! However the third hasn't released yet (though is completed, only waiting for it to be closer to Christmas to release) so this will probably release after Christmas.

Smitty Johnson's Web Show of Fantastic Awesomeness 4 - Through Time and Space:

Cast and Characters:

Cody Merrit as Smitty Johnson/Jimmy Johnson

Noah Merritt as Young Smitty Johnson

Jonathan Olson as Harvy Reynol/Henry Truscot

Note: In the script refer to the Older Smitty as "Smitty" and the Younger Smitty as "Young"

CA: Smitty's bedroom is shown with no one in it.

CA: Smitty is shown hopping in on a Pogo stick and then tossing the stick aside and jumping into the chair, spinning around in it until he comes to a stop, acting dizzily.

Smitty: Hey everyone and welcome to my fourth totally awesome web show of fantastic awesomeness! (screams) And today I got a freshy fresh way of playing this not so fresh beat!

CA: He pulls out a boom box and puts it on the table, clicking play.

CA: An awful childish/stupid song comes on.

Smitty: Oh sorry, wrong track! That is the song I fall asleep too! (laughs modestly) I meant to play this!

CA: An epic version of Smitty Johnson's Web Show theme is heard while Smitty gets up, pushes the chair back and rocks out the song, lip syncing the lyrics and using an air guitar. Meanwhile Marsha flies into his hands from the side.

CA: Smitty walks up to the camera and sits down.

Smitty: Now it is time to get down to business! (pulls out a device) I have successfully created a time teleportation device with the help from my cousin Jimmy (Jimmy puts his head around the corner)

Jimmy: Smitty, don't take credit for me and Franks (pulls out chicken) genius work!

Smitty: Sorry Jimmy! Didn't know you were standing there! I promise I won't take your credit ever again! (turns back to look at web cam) Well at least not when you are in the building.

Jimmy: I am still here you know! How rude!

CA: Harvy pulls Jimmy away off camera.

Jimmy: Harvy, let go of me! Don't make me get that easy button!

Smitty: Okay, well that was very intriguing! Now moving on!

CA: Harvy appears next to Smitty.

Harvy: I woke up angry at you this morning Smitty.

Smitty: What did I do?

Harvy: I am not sure, but I am angry at you for something and because of this, I will find a way to earn my revenge towards you even if I don't know what I am getting revenge for. (laughs and disappears)

Smitty: Okay, now that was even more intriguing than the last thing! (holds up the device again) So with this device, I will go back in time to show you what I looked and acted like either years ago! (screams)

CA: He grabs Marsha.

Smitty: Ready Marsha? I know I am! (puts Marsha on his head) Here it goes!

CA: He pushes the button on the device and a white flash appears.

CA: The screen comes into perspective, showing the Young Smitty and Baby Marsha on Young's head.

Young: Whoa! I can't believe it worked! (screams) It is me eight years ago! Smitty Johnson the thirteenth born on Friday the thirteenth on a leap year! (screams again and puts Marsha into his hands) And this is my fluffiest of fluffy friends, Marsah the bear! (smile freakily) and I am so happy to be here today on my totally fantastic web show of awesomeness four! (scream)

Young: Since I am all young again, let me show you the most awesomeness dance routine I have ever had and could only perform until I hit twelve!

CA: Gets up and pushes the chair out of the way.

Young: Hit it Marsha!

CA: A funky beat starts to play while Young dances oddly and then eventually Marsha flies into his hands as he dances with Marsha.

CA: Young then walks back over to the camera and sits down.

Young: Whoa! That was totally awesome! This is so much fun being the mini Smitty all over again! And trust me, any Smitty is a lot of trouble to deal with! Isn't that right Marsha?

CA: He stares at Marsha for a few seconds and then back to the camera.

Young: Marsha just quoted Shakespeare in Latin! She is so smart and intelligent that it scares me greatly! (screams)

CA: A white flash appears and then shows Smitty old again.

Smitty: Wait, what happened? Why am I big again? (looks at his arms)

CA: Henry pops up next to Smitty.

Henry: Something must have gone wrong with flux capacitor Smitty!

Smitty: What do you mean Truscot?

Henry: No time to explain, but since it is too late, I will explain anyways. The flux capacitor must have malfunctioned, causing a paradox between traveling through time and space! Now listen carefully Smitty as these might be the final few words you ever hear from me again! All I must say is-

CA: White flash to show Young.

Young: Uh oh, this can't be a good thing. Now what am I supposed to do? Huh, I guess I can stay here in this time and just grow up normally like any other human being. Only problem is-

CA: White flash to show Smity.

Smitty: I have no friends yet in this timeline. (looks around acknowledging he is back)

Henry: -that you must reach 88 miles per hours to fix your mistake in a galaxy-

Young: Okay, now I am just confused. Can someone please explain to me what is going on?

CA: White flash to show Smitty.

Henry: -far, far away or else face never ending time cycles! Do you understand Smitty?

Smitty: Uh... understand what?

Henry: You must solve these gaps through time and space before it is too late! Besides, I am running out of time related movie quotes to give you! (he looks at Henry)

Young: Uh...

CA: White flash to show Smitty next to Henry staring at him.

CA: White flash to show Young holding a club.

CA: White flash to show Harvy next to Smitty with Harvy holding the club.

CA: White flash to show Young cradling Marsha.

CA: White flash to show Smitty holding a cat.

CA: White flash to show Young holding Alfred the dog.

Young: Alfred?

CA: White flash to show Smitty next to Jimmy and Frank the chicken.

CA: White flash to show Young staring around and then biting his nails.

CA: White flash to show Smitty continuing to bite his nails and then starting to file paper with a nail filer.

Smitty: Huh... It seems that the time lapses have come to a stop. (looks around) Awesomeness!

Smitty: Well that ends my totally awesome web show for today! Like us on Facebook, check out League Productions more awesome videos and watch Dr. Truscot the Health Chronicles to see more of me and the rest of the gang! (screams)

Smitty: Now it is time to dance...

CA: Pushes the chair back and backs up.

Smitty: Hit it Marsha!

CA: Same funky beat starts to play as Smitty dances and then is proceeded to be hit by Harvy and tackled to the floor.

Harvy: Told you I would earn my revenge!

CA: League Production Symbol Shown.

CA: Smitty, Harvy, Henry, Jimmy and Young are all shown.

Smitty: Seems that I have caused a paradox... Whoops...

Jimmy: Now this is why you don't take credit from others...

CA: Smitty looks at Jimmy.

Young: (screams)
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Smitty Johnson's Web Show of Fantastic Awesomeness 4: Through Time and Space (Script) Empty Re: Smitty Johnson's Web Show of Fantastic Awesomeness 4: Through Time and Space (Script)

Post by 5thRibSmite Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 am

It's awesome!!!! I really like it.
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

Back to top Go down

Smitty Johnson's Web Show of Fantastic Awesomeness 4: Through Time and Space (Script) Empty Re: Smitty Johnson's Web Show of Fantastic Awesomeness 4: Through Time and Space (Script)

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Yeah, I just read it again and I think this will turn out awesome! We will have to do a split screen for the first jimmy scene and paradox scene. Shouldn't be an issue though haha
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down