Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orderly Matthew Banks (Script Lines of Episodes 14-16)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Orderly Matthew Banks (Script Lines of Episodes 14-16) - Page 2 Empty Re: Orderly Matthew Banks (Script Lines of Episodes 14-16)

Post by Salmarnir Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 pm

haha good thing you noticed that before you put it on youtube Razz
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Orderly Matthew Banks (Script Lines of Episodes 14-16) - Page 2 Empty Re: Orderly Matthew Banks (Script Lines of Episodes 14-16)

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:14 pm

It was the beginning of editing. If you read the full script to episode 14, Smitty and Dr. Truscot are back to back. It would have looked awful otherwise. Razz I couldn't refilm his parts because I don't plan on getting together with him for a few weeks. He is currently out of state. So you gonna film today Jake? Just curious because I can only get files this morning pretty much. From now until 2.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm actually having trouble with the script and my lack of tripod. I have tried the lines over and over again, but it just looks so stupid. I don't know how I'm going to do this honestly...
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 pm

Well, you could just do all your parts at a same place and put the camera up high or something. As for the lines, if they are too much trouble, I could redo some of them. Which ones you having problems with?
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Believe it or not, the ham lines and the intro line. An obsession with ham isn't exactly where i saw my character going, I was thinking sarcastic but in a clinically sane sort of way lol

The intro line seems very choppy and is kinda awkward. I could work on it a little, or you can Question
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 pm

I randomly added in the ham thing, I didn't know where to go with that either. lol You said you didn't mind it earlier, but I don't care if we remove it. As for the intro line, you mean when you talk to Dr. Mister about how his house looks nice but in a sarcastic way? C.J already filmed his parts for that, so if you could keep something along the lines of that, that would be great. I will remove the ham obsession thing.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 pm

I was talking about when I introduce myself as Banks.
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm

I edited all of the lines, tell me what you think, if it is still not to your liking, that is fine, you can tell me what to switch or make up your own for your character opening. Very Happy

The only thing with new characters is seeing how there character to go. That is why when I originally wrote the lines, I didn't know exactly how your character should be.

You can add lib some stuff as long as it doesn't hurt other characters lines as they have all already been filmed.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:33 pm

I myself don't usually follow the script to the word. I usually use it as a guideline and change the lines slightly so that they still make sense in the context of what other characters are saying, but also sound more fluid.

In other words, it's fine if you don't say your lines exactly according to the script as long as it is close enough and makes sense.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Alrighty, thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna try some of the lines out later, right now I'm trying to do school Razz
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu May 12, 2011 1:58 am

Even I don't follow the scripts word to word. Lol

Update:

Jake, I edited the lines for episodes 15-16 just a tad to let them flow better with plot and your character. For the lines above, as long as they don't interfere with other characters, you can treat them as guidelines more than word to word. However in episodes past 16, I'm hoping people will follow the scripts word to word. You can film these whenever you can. You don't appear again until episode 18 which will be late May which works out with your schedule hopefully. If you by any chance filmed both of your parts (episode 15 and 16) this week (I need 15 either way for next Monday) then I can add more parts to the opening trailer which is releasing Saturday. Lol I realized I needed both parts from both episodes after all. lol

BTW, I posted this post and edited the lines on my iPod, so if there are spelling errors, you know why. Lol
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2