Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks (Topics, Lines, Episodes Remaining)

Go down

Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks (Topics, Lines, Episodes Remaining) Empty Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Impersonator Banks (Topics, Lines, Episodes Remaining)

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 pm

By request of Nick, here is a topic showing what is left to be filmed for his characters, the topic of the episodes and a link to the remaining lines for these episodes. In other words, a Portal for Nick alone.

Note: Nick, if possible, try to film episode 19, 20 and 21 tomorrow. Episodes 22-24 aren't needed for two-three weeks and episodes 25-27 aren't needed until mid-late September. My current plan is to have three episodes filmed every two-three weeks (sent over all at once) to make it easier to edit for releasing videos. I am personally doing the same thing.

I hope this thread helps Nick! Good luck and speak to you tomorrow. I will be home, but not on Skype full time. I plan to film Meet Harvy, Episode 23 and 24 tomorrow myself and Thursday I am going to be filming more stuff with Cody it sounds like. lol

Remaining Lines for Individual Characters:

Dr. Alfred Dontrust:
https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/t3308-dr-dontrust-remainder-of-the-series-lines
Impersonator Matthew Banks:
https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/t3305-orderly-matthew-banks-remainder-of-the-series-lines

Remaining Episodes to Film:

Episode 19 - On Allergies

Nick, film a new scene explaining how Banks was killed and why you are trying to cover up his death and impersonate him from episodes 19-29. Impersonator Banks does not appear in every episode between 19-29.

Episode 20 - On Summer Activities

In this episode, you need a new scene (in your own way) to continue making it seem that you are covering up the death of Banks and how you are going about impersonating him. All of Banks scenes have not been filmed for this episode.

Episode 21 - On Kidney Failure

Both Alfred and Impersonator Banks appear in this episode.

Episode 22 - On Climbing and Hiking

Only Alfred appears in this episode.

Episode 23 - On Food Posioning

Episode 24 - On Eye Sight

Episode 25 - On Blood Loss

Episode 26 - On Germs

Episode 27 - On Accidents

Episode 28 - On Luncay

Episode 29 - On a Healthy Work Environment

Episode 30 - On Stressful Situations: The Finale

The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot

Only Alfred appears in this special.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes