Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resovled, See New thread.

+3
Lizat
Wicked Joker
Applepie533
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is Flareon cheating on Competitions?(PLEASE READ THREAD BEFORE VOTING)

Resovled, See New thread. I_vote_lcap56%Resovled, See New thread. I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Resovled, See New thread. I_vote_lcap44%Resovled, See New thread. I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Resovled, See New thread. Empty Resovled, See New thread.

Post by Lizat Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:50 pm

EDIT: EAGLE EYE307 BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST HERE PLEASE TALK TO ME ON SKYPE SO I CAN EXPLAIN IT ALL

"Oh?" You may ask, but I feel that this is the truth. He really has 4 CBGamez accounts, Not 1. Now please, look closely on my evidence.

1st Account: Flareon Master- I have no problems with you owning this account. Moving on-

2nd Account: Maluvumoney(something like that)

3rd Account: Rex3323(Something of the sorts)

4th Account: MarioFreak

My evidence was taken at approx 9:10 PM EST or so. Look closely.

Resovled, See New thread. Multisevi1

This is showing the consession of log ins.

Resovled, See New thread. Multievi2

This shows his first account's page. Notice the post cout and log-in time. Also, noticed date created.

Resovled, See New thread. Multisevi3

This shows his second acocunt. Notice the login time and post count. -> One after the other, tow minutes apart, correct? Both acoutns were made some time ago and have 0 posts, so why would they log in, espically in consession, one after another? Also, notice the date created. Look down a few pics for me to follow this up.

Resovled, See New thread. Multisevil5

Flareon's account. Notice the date created(9-02)....Same as Malvumoney's and Rex3323's........Odd much?

Resovled, See New thread. Multisevi7

Notice here the numer of votes for Flareon. 4, correct? Yet none in the comments show any sign of voting for Flareon.

Resovled, See New thread. Multisevil6

Notice here, 4 again, the number of his supposed accounts, correct? And I see no comments supporting Flareon.

Resovled, See New thread. Multisevi8
Date posted: Nov-03. Date of MarioFreak's creation: Nov-04, The day Flareon really started to lose.

Now tell me: This is all very suspicious. 4 votes for Flareon each time, yet no supporters in the comments; 2 Inactive accounts logging in 2 minutes after eachother, followed by a 2 person spike in Flareon's votes. 3 Accounts made on the same day; One on the day after Flareon started losing; Rex3323, MarioFreak, Malvumoney, followed by Flareon moments later, logging in one after another? This and more is all very suspicious, and leads me to one conclusion: Flareon has indeed 4 accounts, in which he helps to spike his votes to win competitions. Any other way it doens't make any sense. If you have a different explanation, please post it in the comments along with strong evidence supporting it.

And if he is proved not gulity wit strong supporting evidence, then my apoliges. But as for now, I have sufficent evidence that you're guilty.\

-Liz

Last edited by Lizat on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lizat
Lizat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V

Back to top Go down

Resovled, See New thread. Empty Re: Resovled, See New thread.

Post by FlareonMaster Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Read my post on the past thread as you will realize whether you believe me or not that they are not me, if you need proof ask Eagle, Mal is on the secret section on these forums and is a friend of Eagle, Seek and mine in real life.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizat Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Show me evidence of this "secret section". And this doesn't explain 2 of your accounts. Deny it all you want...
Lizat
Lizat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:56 pm

I can't prove it to you, you have to be signed up by Eagle to view it. Sorry, I really don't have evidence until Eagle can say something as I am not in charge of it. Believe what you want, I really don't care.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizat Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 am

I don't really care if you care. If this is proven correct by the people of CBGamez, though, and you are found of cheating, you do realise you will lose your position as "best avatar" if the votes stay as currently, don't you? Just informing you about that. I don't want you to have an unfair advantage against the rest of us.
Lizat
Lizat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:08 am

I don't either, I am serious, I am however Rex3343, but that was a mistake account. Here is the story if you want to hear it.

Eagle asked me and Mal to sign up because Mal wasn't able to use Skype, we both signed up and he made a secret section which also Ryan can see if that is more proof to you, so we did and we used this section to talk to each other with ease. I eventually got in to this site and eventually became a Mod for the Vids Pic section. I originally signed up as FlareonMaster as at first I did not realize it worked and then signed up again as Rex3343. It worked but then after this I realized that Flareon had worked and went with that. I sometimes sign on as Rex3343 to see if I got any messages but I am not cheating if you really think that. This is my last response and if you want more proof, ask Eagle, Seek, Ryan or even Mal by Pming them and for Eagle and Seek, wait for them to fully come back. I can however not reveal what the secret section is or what it is about other than this. It is up to you know to either believe me or not.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizat Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:11 am

Why does MarioFreak log in moments after Rex3343 and then the vote is spiked?
Lizat
Lizat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:20 am

Let Eagle answer this for you when he gets back, until then, I have no proof unless you want to hear this from Ryan as well. Please try to believe me if you still don't. I wouldn't cheat in this way. You don't know everything Lizat, you also can't just accuse me like this, but you did and now you will just have to wait for a response, I just wrote a message to Eagle to come on if there was any way that he could ASAP to back me up here as he will know what to say without me saying to much about the secret section or anything else. Just wait. Ryan, help until Eagle comes back as Mal (you know who he is Ryan) doesn't come on the normal section. Lizat, that reminds me, look at Mals posts, now tell me where he responds to all the time if he isn't on the normal forums?

Plus, there is one other person who can see this secret section who I forgot to say, it is Bill179, but he is never really on, he is also a friend of mine and Eagle. LOL
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:45 am

lolz i voted guilty because i'm like that Wink
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 am

how did i get into the best avatar poll...AND WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR ME?? Sad
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 am

You got into the poll because you said to sign me up. Lol. Arch now if was lying why would have I revealed all that information and still be on here saying to wait for Eagle to tell you? I am not lying on this.

If you want to hear it from Eagle now, since he isn't on the forums until High Speed, then considering I can't give out his real E-Mail without his permission, here is the Tech Support E-Mail that he uses on CBGamez.com. I never E-Mailed him through here before, but it should work? support@cbgamez.com

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:21 am

Ok, Now unfortunetally I am not entirely sure what the accusation here is, because I do not usually post on the forums here. There is really only a few topics that I post on, only concerning the member 'Eagle_Eye307' I still am not entirely sure what this argument is about except that I am not the same person as Flareonmaster! Neither of us had been on the forums until we were asked by Eagle_Eye307 and yes, that means we joined on the same day. I also now for a fact that the account Mariofreak was not meant to be the same person as Flareonmaster, but meant for a friend of his. The only thing that I can tell you for certain is that I am not the same person. Again (since I do not know quite how these forums work) if it is possible for you to look at my past posts that I dislike the game 'Pokemon' and have never in my life played the game 'Runescape' It is quite obvious that Flareonmaster (seeing just his name should give you a hint) that he enjoys both. If you want real proof as to who we are, you will have to wait until Eagle_Eye307 returns. But I can tell you that we are not both the same. Flareonmaster came to me and asked me to show you proof that we were not made by the same person (for one thing we live in seperate states) and this is about all I can give you.

On a seperate note, my name on these forums is 'Malvoleunomy'
this is the name of a story I wrote back in the 6th grade. It is written in both greek and latin roots, and has the meaning
mal-vol-eu-nomy
bad-will-good-law
I do not know where you got Malvumoney from.

and on a completely seperate note if there was a "best Avatar poll' why did'nt I know? I think mine is pretty cool (if not random)

and a second edit I will not vote on this poll (don't worry Flareon Master) because I READ IT before voting. However if you believe my evidence I will because it will be proven I am not him.

Last edited by Malvoleunomy on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 am

Thank you Mal for some support! If that isn't proof, then wait for Ryan to hopefully say something as he is also on the secret section, or wait for Eagle/Seek to come back! Everything Mal just said is the truth. Is everyone voting against me (the 3 who have so far that is) because they do not like me or something? Lizat, did you make this thread just to hurt me here on the forums because you do not like me or something? If I did something wrong in your eyes, I am sorry, but I did not break any rules here. I was asked by Eagle to watch over the forums until he came back which is why I am acting the way I do when it comes to certain things like that mix up problem last week that I had against Mega and Popyseed. (I have been best friends with Eagle in real life for over five years as well which is another reason why I was asked to become a member on here) I gave up on that, but I can say that Eagle will take care of this when he comes back. If there is some other reason other than this thread which is all lies (except for the posts made by me and Mal at this time) then please just tell me as I do not want any conflicts here on the forums. I really hope everyone here believes me, but if you don't, Eagle will have to be the proof and at this time, I do not know when he will be on or able to post. He does however know about this thread as I have contacted him and I have also contacted Mal, Seek and Ryan about this as they all know the truth. If you still don't believe me even with the proof I have shown, then it is truly your problem as you will have to stick with me until Eagle comes back. However, when you are all proven wrong, then I bet you will all feel bad about this (when I say all, I mean the ones who have voted against me) and you most likely will not feel bad about this at the current time. That is my absolute last response unless it absolutely necessary for me to respond again.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:52 pm

for all we know you wrote that Suspect
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Talk to Eagle, RYAN! Say something! Please? Also explain then why we were signed in at the same time and were all of his posts came from? I mean he hasn't responded on the normal forums before until now and has over 400 posts. Answer this please. As I already said, if I am lying then how come I keep on saying the the same thing which is wait for Eagle. If you think I am lying then why would I ask you to speak to him? If I were lying I would not ask you to speak to him as he would ban me or something "if" it were true. But I did nothing wrong here. I would like to just go back to normal until Eagle is back. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY YOU ALL ARE AGAINST ME FOR NO REASON AS THIS IS A LIE? Please?

Here is a part of the secret section without it's name, I copied of my screen on the forums here, I only edited the name of the secret sections name by putting *'s there...

Media
Topics

Vids, Pics, and Music

For all of the videos, pictures, and songs that you wish to share.
Moderators: Dark 8847, FlareonMaster
80 Topics
859 Posts
Today at 11:07 am
FlareonMasterBest Movie Series Poll

Machinima

Discuss movies made in video games here. NOTE: This forum is not for posting links to finished videos. The MEDIA forum is meant for videos you wish to share. This forum is meant for talking about machinima.
Moderators: Dark 8847, martin1346
3 Topics
72 Posts
Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:54 am
mega nite4SOMETHING ABOUT NINJAS

Video M****s' *****e

This forum can only be accessed by specific people selected to help with videos created in real life.

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Joker Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:31 pm

.......guilty
Wicked Joker
Wicked Joker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Read my edited post above you Mega, now I am going to say this again, WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING BY WHAT LIZAT SAYS? I AM NOT LYING!!!!!! RYAN!!!!! Ryan, you are the only one that they might believe until Eagle comes back, I beg you to say something as I know you know I am not lying as you also posses this information already as you can see this secret section as well and know who Mal is on there and everything else.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Joker Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:36 pm

dude she has some really good evidence against you. i would stop trying. your making it worse. you were gonna just get hanged for this, but no, now your getting burned to death. nice going.
Wicked Joker
Wicked Joker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:43 pm

What will you all think when Eagle tells you that I am not lying and everything I have said is true? What will you all then think? I have asked Eagle to come on if there is anyway to prove this. Now I would like an answer to this, this time, why is everyone against me, whether you believe this or not, I know there is some reason no one here likes me accept for Eagle, Seek, Mal, Ryan and Bill179 who are all my friends in real life as well as here? What will you all think when Eagle tells you that I am not lying? Then I will be owed an apology, by everyone who is against me right now. I am making a new thread right now to explain everything once again, only this time as one message. I will like to hear an apology when Eagle comes back and explains. This isn't nice for one thing, and for another thing it isn't proper to be bashing someone, especially when you really do not know and are doing it just because you all love Lizat. I do not have anything against anyone here but might if you all keep treating me this way when you really don't know and are doing it just because you feel that she does know everything. Read my new thread once it is completed.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Joker Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm

well then disprove her evidence. we already know that two of them are yours and one MIGHT not be. what about the other?
Wicked Joker
Wicked Joker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Read my new thread, I hope you will understand. It is called "FlareonMaster Explanations About Being Accused." I have to put my trust in to Eagle, Seek or Ryan to help me now.

Everyone who doesn't believe me, please read "FlareonMaster Explanations About Being Accused" until one of the three above say something.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:41 pm

I am in the same forums because I have known Eagle_Eye307 most of my life.

I also have another small bit of proof. Eagle_Eye307 gave both me and Flareon Master the oportunity to become moderators. Since I have a very busy schedule, I declined, but Flareon Master agreed and became one. If I was really the same person as him and had been made souly to cheat on the polls, shy would he not have made me a moderator too? So that we would all have authority? (also if you can access the posts we have made in the past we constantly argue with eachother and unless Flareon Master has a split conscience we are probably not the same person)
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Well first of all they can't read your posts in that section because it is secret. Lol. We don't argue, we more like talk about certain things and sometimes agree and don't agree but we are friends and don't really argue. Lol. Eagle is the best proof I can say but until he comes back there is no hope of this. Lol
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm

can I ask another question? (well, I'm going to anyway) can the people who made the poll see who voted for what? BEcause I have only ever voted on polls in the secret section. but other than that, lets just wait until Eagle gets back, he will prove Flareon right. Actually, Flareon, do you want to contact him through email or something? MAybe he can get on internet long enough to prove you right. ( I also wish that I could prove that I did not post for a little earlier today well Flareon did because I was at church and he was here, but none of you believe or like him) Well, when Eagle Gets back you will see.
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 pm

They can't which is why Lizat gas put these accounts together. Lol
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next