Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget this Thread, Read the Resolved Thread and Announcement Thread

+2
FlareonMaster
Malvoleunomy
6 posters

Go down

Forget this Thread, Read the Resolved Thread and Announcement Thread Empty Forget this Thread, Read the Resolved Thread and Announcement Thread

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 am

Ok, I come back after not being on due to not being home, I find Mal, Mega, Ryan fighting over from what I can tell Mal and me talking to each other. We were not spamming or if so it was minor, there is no problem with going back and forth talking and for Ryan, I am sorry I don't like your band and I hope for you someone here does. The only reason I don't is because I like basic music and not that style, it isn't the band itself meaning. Mega, you need to calm down and stop attacking people, because as far as I can tell you are responsible for Ryan leaving as you just annoyed him over and over an I wouldn't be surprised of Mal left too from the normal area. Ryan, Mal and I are all friends and it seems like you have caused a lot of problems with us and I wasn't even here to do anything of it. I think it is safe to say you are way out of line in places. On top of everything else it seems like you hate me and now Mal and it also seems you don't like I made an accomplishment which was and accomplishment for the entire site and not just me. Know all I ask now is to get some answer here a to what happened? If I find out the story my understanding might change from what I have said here so no bad comments. Just someone give me some sort of explanation please. Ever since last weekend when I was framed it seems like this site has gone haywire. Eagle, I can not wait for you to come back as I along with everyone of your friends in real life are in over their heads so HELP us!!!![b]

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Forget this Thread, Read the Resolved Thread and Announcement Thread Empty Re: Forget this Thread, Read the Resolved Thread and Announcement Thread

Post by Malvoleunomy Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:23 am

Well Flare, unfortunetally I would go back to the secret forums, but I think that I cuased most of this, so I am not just gonna run and hid, I would want to deal with it.

(That is unless you guys all agree with my theory that all the trouble started when I showed up and I should just leave and things would be good)

But after words Ryan got mad, so did Mega, but I tried to say I was sorry and that I would stay on topic. Unfortunetally only MEga seems to listen (even though he is still a little mad and I can not blame him)
and then Ryan remained angry and I got angry and did not listen and then he got pissed at me and left....

So yah, I am not 'blameless' here. Do you guys want me to leave?
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Forget this Thread, Read the Resolved Thread and Announcement Thread Empty Re: Forget this Thread, Read the Resolved Thread and Announcement Thread

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:45 am

As far as I can tell it all started when I was framed and not you exactly. Tell me if I am wrong, but from what I can tell, it started after I left with Mega getting upset at all of the threads being used. News flash Mega, that is what they are for. Then Ryan got ticked off because of Mal or Mega, I don't know which and then there was about 300 posts when I came back all on fighting. I don't know who is to blame and I can say that it isn't me and if you think it is, good luck on that as I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. People do believe me now that I wasn't cheating right? I think Eagle is going to come back to an empty forums because I am going to quit myself. I will come back once Eagle has organized everything around because I can't do it and got in over my head. Everyone here should realize by now that I was going by Eagles orders to help out. Goodbye, like Ryan, like Mal. Mega you got your wish and for anyone who is on my side, Ryans or Mals, thanks for that as I don't think Ryan is mad at me or Mal and was just ticked off from what started yesterday and will probably come back when Eagle does this weekend too.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:48 pm

go back to the shadows

quoting lord of the rings is ftw tbh
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Joker Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 pm

FLARE I SWARE TO FREAKIN GOD QUIT BLAMING RYAN LEAVING ON ME. HE WAS MAD BECAUSE YOU AND MAL SPAMMED ALL OF HIS THREADS.
Wicked Joker
Wicked Joker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Popyseed11 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:05 pm

archaon 5100 wrote:go back to the shadows

quoting lord of the rings is ftw tbh
LoTR makes me happy... good to know someone else likes it...
Personally, the best Trilogy of movies.
Popyseed11
Popyseed11
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blezzdafall Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:15 pm

mega nite4 wrote:FLARE I SWARE TO FREAKIN GOD QUIT BLAMING RYAN LEAVING ON ME. HE WAS MAD BECAUSE YOU AND MAL SPAMMED ALL OF HIS THREADS.
THANK YOU MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!! GOD FRIKEN DANG IT. JON YOU ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY ARE LIKE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG! AND YOU KNOW WHAT! I DNT CARE IF YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT! I TOLD EE ABOUT HOW I FEEL aND YOU DONT NEED TO EVEN KNOW! MEGA IS BACKING ME UP 100% ON THIS AND HE IS MY WITNESS FOR EE.
Blezzdafall
Blezzdafall
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Popyseed11 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Typing in caps doesn't make you any smarter or more assertive, just makes you look like a jerk.
Popyseed11
Popyseed11
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down