New section for the community thread

Go down

New section for the community thread

Post by Ddiaxv on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:36 am

Make a section for where we can post video links instead of the random thread.

_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 8148
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 23
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 am

That's a good idea, although I will probably make it inside the Random category.

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13497
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 25
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Ddiaxv on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 pm

finally!! one of my suggestions have passed lyke nowai!! yay. Very Happy

_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 8148
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 23
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Awer148 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Dark 8847 wrote:finally!! one of my suggestions have passed lyke nowai!! yay. Very Happy

i wish my idea's would get passed....like lower a certain some ones post count...to a certain round number...
avatar
Awer148
General
General

Posts : 339
Points : 3772
Join date : 2008-08-30
Age : 25
Location : sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRuneProductions

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Archaon 5100 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:34 pm

you better not be talking about me Vein
avatar
Archaon 5100
General
General

Posts : 4117
Points : 7000
Join date : 2008-08-21
Age : 24
Location : tryin to get laid lol

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm

archaon 5100 wrote:you better not be talking about me Vein

He is. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13497
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 25
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Ddiaxv on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:34 am

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
archaon 5100 wrote:you better not be talking about me Vein

He is. Evil or Very Mad

Yep, He sure is, CRUSH HIS KNEECAPS!! I'll pin him down. Twisted Evil

_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 8148
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 23
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by doge on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:30 am

Necromancy.
avatar
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1874
Points : 5636
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 20
Location : The slave boat

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by FlareonMaster on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:39 am

Archaon 5100 wrote:you better not be talking about me Vein

I think he meant me, even though I didn't have my account yet... Or my 21K posts...

You know, I really spent a lot of time posting on here from 2009-2010 I guess, earning 19k of my posts that year... haha

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24175
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:46 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:even though I didn't have my account yet... Or my 21K posts...

Now that's just showing off. Lulz

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13497
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 25
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by FlareonMaster on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
FlareonMaster wrote:even though I didn't have my account yet... Or my 21K posts...

Now that's just showing off. Lulz

Depends on your definition of "Showing off" C.J, but yes. I believe I was. XD

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24175
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by 5thRibSmite on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 am

I got 293 posts! And this posts makes it so I have 294!!! TAKE THAT YOU NOOBS I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE FORUMS!!!!! BOW BEFORE YOUR RULER...... You may clean my feet with your tears if you want to, I won't mind. With the tears of sorrow that you have cried because you shall never achieve the level or historic awesomeness that I have achieve at this very moment, with my 294 posts... AS! My first act of being supreme ruler of the forums, I knight David as my acting general of my armies. Jonathan, or Sir Jon as people will come to call him, you shall be my right hand man, you shall keep people inline with my demands. And last but not least Cj shalt be the court jester, even an overlord like myself needs a good giggle once and while. And Cj shall be there to make me laugh with cleaver jokes, if he does not make me laugh at his jokes..... David will take Cj to the front of enemy lines, CJ will then dawn a fake mustache and have his name changed to Carly. If Cj is then able to make peace with the enemy with out blowing his cover as a panda bear named carly with a mustache. Then HE! Will be able to rejoin my court once more and be promoted to the position of Jester of Boarder control.

What you all are probably wondering, WHO is this enemy that I speak of, it is none other than jefferson swiggler swanster johnston, and his evil army of flying birthday cakes. His dark powers has secretly submerged this little web site in chaos, and I alone can bring it back into the light of eternal peace in which it was forged!!!!

One of my first decrees as amazingly powerful emperor of everything. I HERE BY DECLARE!!! That the forums colors be changed to Barny purple and Spongebob yellow. This will help people to remember that I am in full control at all times. MY SECOND DECREE!!!! ...At no time do you ever use the words "Ham and cobbler" In the same sentence, this will insure that the baking disaster of 2011 is not repeated. AND MY FINAL, but certainly not last decree is that Gibberish be the forums main means of communication.

IT HAS BE SAID, now let it be written and spread to news to call forum members!

The clan now has a motto it goes a little something like this "THERE IS A NEW OVERLORD AND HE DOES NOT SHARE POWER! ONE RULER TO RULE YOU ALL, ONE RULER TO FIND YOU, ONE RULER TO BRING YOU ALL AND IN THE DARKNESS BIND YOU!!!!!.....

this is an official document of the 5thribsmite/cody ruling the forums, if tampered with or not read by all forum members you will now be considered an enemy of the 5thribsmite/cody empire and maybe subjected to a fate worse than death such as.
Reading every signal post Flareon Master/Sir jon has ever posted on these forums all 21125 posts while listening to Friday by Rebecca Black (Jester Cj will infect your computer with a virus that makes it so it will never stop playing the song Friday, and it will not end until you read all 21125 of Sir Jon's posts)
Another fate you maybe subjected to is, being locked in a room with Micha after he has consumed 42 cans of MONSTER, and you shall be wearing a suit completely made out of cheese.....
But the fate worst of all of these is my wrath that shows no mercy and shall brake you until you are a small lump of green jelly that I shall find in my armpit on a mid summers morning....



(I was really bored, and I had fun writing this) Problem?
avatar
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Posts : 326
Points : 2874
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24
Location : In your closet, about to jump out and attack...

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by FlareonMaster on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:26 am

5thRibSmite wrote:I got 293 posts! And this posts makes it so I have 294!!! TAKE THAT YOU NOOBS I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE FORUMS!!!!! BOW BEFORE YOUR RULER...... You may clean my feet with your tears if you want to, I won't mind. With the tears of sorrow that you have cried because you shall never achieve the level or historic awesomeness that I have achieve at this very moment, with my 294 posts... AS! My first act of being supreme ruler of the forums, I knight David as my acting general of my armies. Jonathan, or Sir Jon as people will come to call him, you shall be my right hand man, you shall keep people inline with my demands. And last but not least Cj shalt be the court jester, even an overlord like myself needs a good giggle once and while. And Cj shall be there to make me laugh with cleaver jokes, if he does not make me laugh at his jokes..... David will take Cj to the front of enemy lines, CJ will then dawn a fake mustache and have his name changed to Carly. If Cj is then able to make peace with the enemy with out blowing his cover as a panda bear named carly with a mustache. Then HE! Will be able to rejoin my court once more and be promoted to the position of Jester of Boarder control.

What you all are probably wondering, WHO is this enemy that I speak of, it is none other than jefferson swiggler swanster johnston, and his evil army of flying birthday cakes. His dark powers has secretly submerged this little web site in chaos, and I alone can bring it back into the light of eternal peace in which it was forged!!!!

One of my first decrees as amazingly powerful emperor of everything. I HERE BY DECLARE!!! That the forums colors be changed to Barny purple and Spongebob yellow. This will help people to remember that I am in full control at all times. MY SECOND DECREE!!!! ...At no time do you ever use the words "Ham and cobbler" In the same sentence, this will insure that the baking disaster of 2011 is not repeated. AND MY FINAL, but certainly not last decree is that Gibberish be the forums main means of communication.

IT HAS BE SAID, now let it be written and spread to news to call forum members!

The clan now has a motto it goes a little something like this "THERE IS A NEW OVERLORD AND HE DOES NOT SHARE POWER! ONE RULER TO RULE YOU ALL, ONE RULER TO FIND YOU, ONE RULER TO BRING YOU ALL AND IN THE DARKNESS BIND YOU!!!!!.....

this is an official document of the 5thribsmite/cody ruling the forums, if tampered with or not read by all forum members you will now be considered an enemy of the 5thribsmite/cody empire and maybe subjected to a fate worse than death such as.
Reading every signal post Flareon Master/Sir jon has ever posted on these forums all 21125 posts while listening to Friday by Rebecca Black (Jester Cj will infect your computer with a virus that makes it so it will never stop playing the song Friday, and it will not end until you read all 21125 of Sir Jon's posts)
Another fate you maybe subjected to is, being locked in a room with Micha after he has consumed 42 cans of MONSTER, and you shall be wearing a suit completely made out of cheese.....
But the fate worst of all of these is my wrath that shows no mercy and shall brake you until you are a small lump of green jelly that I shall find in my armpit on a mid summers morning....



(I was really bored, and I had fun writing this) Problem?

I will gladly take my role as Sir Jon! All bow beneath me aside from the great Cody!

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24175
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by 5thRibSmite on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Good, Good, not that it really matters that you gladly take the role, you would have been forced into submission ether way. But I am glad I did not have to resort to brute force and hear you cry like a little girl who just dropped her lollipop in the dirt. You first job as my right hand man, is to craft me a throne completely made out of gold, and give it a little bacon dispenser too.
avatar
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Posts : 326
Points : 2874
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24
Location : In your closet, about to jump out and attack...

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by FlareonMaster on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 pm

5thRibSmite wrote:Good, Good, not that it really matters that you gladly take the role, you would have been forced into submission ether way. But I am glad I did not have to resort to brute force and hear you cry like a little girl who just dropped her lollipop in the dirt. You first job as my right hand man, is to craft me a throne completely made out of gold, and give it a little bacon dispenser too.

No. I want people to bow beneath me because I am courageous! I may bow down to you, but that doesn't mean you own me! In fact, don't make me have Micah sick you for your insolence!

_________________


avatar
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Posts : 21456
Points : 24175
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : My House on Planet Earth

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:23 am

Ham................... and cobbler.

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13497
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 25
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Desmond Miles on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 pm

oh my gosh cj the world's gonna end!!


jk cause i have an apple of eden. lol yay we're saved PDOIJFAPOSJIFPAOSIJF
avatar
Desmond Miles
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 2711
Points : 6465
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 22
Location : somewhere in the US

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by 5thRibSmite on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:34 pm

I never said that the world would end is someone said those two words, I only said that if we don't say them then it would " insure that the baking disaster of 2011 is not repeated". Which is far worse than the world ending. Ether way Cj is my jester so it doesn't matter what he says, he is a fool of stupendous proportions. Which of course means nothing he says has any effect on the world.
avatar
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Posts : 326
Points : 2874
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24
Location : In your closet, about to jump out and attack...

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Desmond Miles on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:19 am

ok

at least i still have my apple of eden
avatar
Desmond Miles
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 2711
Points : 6465
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 22
Location : somewhere in the US

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by doge on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 pm

I have my nipples still.
avatar
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 1874
Points : 5636
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 20
Location : The slave boat

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 pm

5thRibSmite wrote:I never said that the world would end is someone said those two words, I only said that if we don't say them then it would " insure that the baking disaster of 2011 is not repeated". Which is far worse than the world ending. Ether way Cj is my jester so it doesn't matter what he says, he is a fool of stupendous proportions. Which of course means nothing he says has any effect on the world.

Well played, sir, well played.

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13497
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 25
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New section for the community thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum