Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news.

+8
Applepie533
Martin1346
WarfareHunter4
5thRibSmite
doge
Eagle Eye307
FlareonMaster
Ddiaxv
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news. Empty I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news.

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 am

I am basically eyeballing the prices, the dates, and the designs n' all, but I am having trouble acknowledging the pros and cons. I only realized through Jon that many people, including those I know in real life, are saying stuff like, "Oh, I am totally switching. Xbox is getting beat bad." and all that good stuff.

So now, my plans for an Xbox One are now changing due to the sole fact that I may be the only one playing by myself.

I am still unaware of everything discussed in E3 for both consoles, but I know some. So far, this is what I understand:

I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news. PS4XBOXONE_zps50a9931d
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news. Empty Re: I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news.

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

For more information, look at my post under gaming David! And yeah, unfortunately it does seem that the Xbox One won't be a hit.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news. Empty Re: I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news.

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Same here. People are pretty mad at Microsoft for a number of reasons. Even some of the more extreme Xbox fanboys are considering switching to PS4. I'm hoping Microsoft will realize they screwed up and modify the XB1 before release. If not, looks like I'll be sticking to my gaming PC. Razz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:25 am

I hope this explains it to you.

I'm sort of lost on the features of the Xbox One and the PS4, since I am not really keeping up with the news. 10109310
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:34 am

Yay! Can't wait to buy my new Xbox One! Oh wait...
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:15 am

Not buying ether. Got no money.... But if I did have money I would probably get a PS4, Xbox one is a joke.
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:15 am

5thRibSmite wrote:Not buying ether. Got no money.... But if I did have money I would probably get a PS4, Xbox one is a joke.

True that bro!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:17 am

It's so much of a joke it will laugh it's way all the way down to the top 10 crappiest systems in history. I would like a Nintendo CDI over it.
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 am

5thRibSmite wrote:It's so much of a joke it will laugh it's way all the way down to the top 10 crappiest systems in history. I would like a Nintendo CDI over it.

So let me see if I get this straight. Windows 8 has failed. Surface tablet has failed. Xbox One will fail inevitably. So, what is next Microsoft? I used to believe in you so long ago... been a tough forty-eight hours...
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 am

True story bro. They ain't made something good sense the....... ummmmm..... well....... halo one.
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by WarfareHunter4 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:36 am

Looks like Gates is having a downturn on microsoft

WarfareHunter4
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:51 am

Well, I am getting both. I can find my own victory over this console war by getting both of the consoles. That way when someone says "PS4 is better", I can just say I have both.

Oh, and I am also getting Kingdom Hearts III for both consoles for the shoots and giggles.

Still a shame though. It looks like Xbox One will be a ghost town. Microsoft really let us down~
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by WarfareHunter4 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:04 am

Indeed i think they are sarting to run out of ideas take the controller for example.

It looks exactly like the 360 controller except the x symbol is on top and the xbox itself is heavier, takes up space and a little bit of a bad console

PS4 looks alot different from the other PS and price is alot better and yet its the xbox that is more bad and outrageous of price same with PS4 but maybe not you will never know unless you try them.

From my study though microsoft screwed us for another time.

WarfareHunter4
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:21 am

Ddiaxv wrote:Well, I am getting both. I can find my own victory over this console war by getting both of the consoles. That way when someone says "PS4 is better", I can just say I have both.

Oh, and I am also getting Kingdom Hearts III for both consoles for the shoots and giggles.

Still a shame though. It looks like Xbox One will be a ghost town. Microsoft really let us down~

It isn't about which system is better, it is the fact that the Xbox One has gone against everything the Xbox 360 stood for. They didn't just ruin it, they have made it a threat and a possible threat to privacy. I am sorry, but I am not buying a system that could be a privacy risk let alone require me to sign in every 24 hours to play.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Cody, whenever I read your posts, I always hear your voice in my head reading them.

Oh and good news. I found results on google that Sony confirmed party chats on the PS4 back in February. I have a feeling everyone knows this, so I will go hang myself now. Cloaked
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Ddiaxv wrote:Cody, whenever I read your posts, I always hear your voice in my head reading them.

Oh and good news. I found results on google that Sony confirmed party chats on the PS4 back in February. I have a feeling everyone knows this, so I will go hang myself now. Cloaked

If that is true, then it is decided in my mind.  Bye, bye Xbox and hello PS4!  Though, I still will wait to buy the system until there are at least three games out that I want to buy.  Which would included Destiny, Kingdom Hearts 3, Star Wars Battlefront, Uncharted 4 and more.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:39 pm

I plan to get Destiny and Battlefront 3. Hopefully they are both available for the PC, otherwise I'll probably end up going with the PS4 (unless Microsoft wisens up and tosses their restricting DRM ideas out the window, but it looks like they're being stubborn and continuing to push the XB1 onto everyone as it is).
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 pm

JonOlson94 wrote:
Ddiaxv wrote:Well, I am getting both. I can find my own victory over this console war by getting both of the consoles. That way when someone says "PS4 is better", I can just say I have both.

It isn't about which system is better, it is the fact that the Xbox One has gone against everything the Xbox 360 stood for.  They didn't just ruin it, they have made it a threat and a possible threat to privacy.  I am sorry, but I am not buying a system that could be a privacy risk let alone require me to sign in every 24 hours to play.  
What do you mean about the Xbox One being a privacy risk? :O I don't understand the 24 hour thing and why you need to sign in... Can you explain? 

And so everyone hates Xbox now Wink? I told you guys Playstation is better in the past and i'm still right haha Razz
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:55 pm

martin1346 wrote:
JonOlson94 wrote:

It isn't about which system is better, it is the fact that the Xbox One has gone against everything the Xbox 360 stood for.  They didn't just ruin it, they have made it a threat and a possible threat to privacy.  I am sorry, but I am not buying a system that could be a privacy risk let alone require me to sign in every 24 hours to play.  
What do you mean about the Xbox One being a privacy risk? :O I don't understand the 24 hour thing and why you need to sign in... Can you explain? 

And so everyone hates Xbox now Wink? I told you guys Playstation is better in the past and i'm still right haha Razz

No.  The Playstation 3 was a good system, but the Xbox 360 had a lot more features that people wanted, so it was a better console.  Not to forget Halo and Gears of War.  Though this past year Sony has made great choices with the Playstation 3, like bringing back Sly for example.  However Microsoft has made a lot of bad choices with the Xbox One...  

It is requiring you to sign in every 24 hours to continue playing, independent games are no longer being developed with the Xbox One and the Kinect is mandatory and will always be on.  Which if someone ever hacked you or your account, they could potentially see and hear everything in the room your Xbox One is in.  Not to forget when on Skype the camera will be always on and if that is the new party chat, then imagine playing in your pajamas with some friends and want to talk them while playing.  Yeah, privacy risks.  

Playstation 4 however is doing the things they should have with Playstation 3 including a party chat.  Not to forget the exclusives being released with the Playstation 4 unlike the Xbox One.  The Xbox One's games isn't the issue, it is the concept and policies behind it that are destroying it.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:10 am

Yeah, keep your stupid comments in your pocket Jay. We are still justified for sticking with the ol' xbox.

Limited Time-Exclusive DLCs
Party Chats
Better Security
Better Interface (In my opinion)

I'm quite a slow person, so Jon can go into more detail why the 360 prevailed.

Though, apparently, Playstation may be the one to prevail this new era.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:13 pm

JonOlson94 wrote:imagine playing in the nude

Fix'd.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
JonOlson94 wrote:imagine playing in the nude
Fix'd.
Either scenario would be awkward.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Well he does like nuts in his ice cream. >.>Byakuran
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Ddiaxv wrote:Well he does like nuts in his ice cream. >.>Byakuran
Almost two years without bringing that up too.  XD
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:45 pm

I hope Xbox sees it is shooting it's self in the foot, almost every comment I have seen about the Xbox one is nagitive. And the ones that I have seen that are positive are probably from people that don't know all the details about the system.
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next