Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Dontrust - Remainder of the Series Lines

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Dontrust - Remainder of the Series Lines Empty Dr. Dontrust - Remainder of the Series Lines

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 am

Okay Nick, here is all of your remainder lines for the series. You have already filmed episode eighteen, so I will start by showing you your scenes from 19-30. I need episode nineteen's scenes by Sunday, July seventeenth, episode twenties scenes by the twenty-fourth, episode twenty-one's by July thirty-first, episode twenty-two's scenes by August seventh and then the remainder of your scenes by August 14th.

Episode 19-On Allergies

Note: You already filmed your parts for episodes 19 and 20 Nick, but add a new scene for episode 19 in your own explaining to viewers, but not the cast members that you are taking over Bank's position because he died in some fashion. This gets revealed to the other cast members by episode 29, so you are trying to hide that secret for ten episodes.

Episode 20-On Summer Activities

Note: Add in a scene for episode 20 in your own, making it seem like you are still trying to hide the fact that Banks is gone and that you are hiding this secret from everyone else by impersonating Banks. You have already filmed your main parts as Dontrust for this episode however.

Episode 21-On Kidney Failure

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown.

Dr. Dontrust: What makes you think I know anything about it? (pauses) And something tells me that Banks wouldn't know either. Just saying...

Dr. Dontrust: Good times, good times. (smiles) I remember that guy with one arm! His name was Lucky. Never knew why that was though.

Dr. Dontrust: You fail!

Dr. Dontrust: About time it is. I always feel depressed to hear you speak. (pauses and then jumps up out of his chair)

CA: Banks is shown sitting down after appearing to be running. (in reality, Dr. Dontrust is now Banks, trying to cover that fact)

Banks: Don't patronize me! I resent that! Don't deny it, but resent it...

Dr. Dontrust: Now where is Smitty Johnson? I could use a laugh.

Episode 22-On Climbing and Hiking

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown outside.

Dr. Dontrust: Well... (stares up to the sky)

CA: He is then shown in a new location running up a hill.

Dr. Dontrust: I would run up hills of course without every breaking a sweat or taking any time for relaxation!

CA: He is shown from a new angle rushing up the hill.

Dr. Dontrust: And who needs to breathe?

CA: He is shown attempting to climb a fence.

Dr. Dontrust: And I of course would rush myself to climb over anything just to prove that I am not a rotten egg, cause I am never the last one there!

CA: He appears dumping water out of his water bottle.

Dr. Dontrust: And I would never even consider drinking any ice cold water in the hot sun.

CA: He reappears with a cup of hot cocoa in his hand.

Dr. Dontrust: Instead, I would drink down an entire cup of cocoa and-

CA: He appears sitting on a bed.

Dr. Dontrust: -make sure that I don't sleep at night due to all the caffeine I inhaled.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown.

Dr. Truscot: That was wrong in eight different ways.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown at the bottom of the hill.

Dr. Dontrust: Well, what might be wrong to you is right for me.

CA: He starts to drink some more of his hot cocoa and turns around, rushing up the hill.

Dr. Dontrust: (while running up the hill) I'm not a rotten egg! Woohoo! (raises his arms in glory)

Episode 23-On Food Poisoning

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown for a second as if he is about to speak up.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown again.

Dr. Truscot: Don't you dare make a comment about that Dontrust!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown sticking out his tongue at Dr. Truscot and walks away, stomping his feet.

Dr. Dontrust: So, what exactly am I supposed to talk about today?

CA: He stares at the camera, but no one answers.

CA: He is shown outside.

Dr. Dontrust: Hello? Have I been stood up? (looks around holding his hand above his eyes)

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown inside.

Dr. Dontrust: Seriously? You didn't even ask for my opinion on anything today! I can be trusted, I can! Just give me another chance, give me another chance!

CA: He is then shown inside with an Xbox controller in his hand.

Dr. Dontrust: How did I end up inside? (looks at the tv) Ooh! Halo! (starts playing Xbox)

Episode 24-On Eye Sight

Dr. Dontrust: Why hello there! Dr. Truscot has been rushed to the hospital after his glasses were shattered, forcing glass into his pupils! He now faces possible blindness! Just like Blind Jeremy! Now, I am temporarily hosting this episode until we discover whether or not he is safe to return!

CA: Dr. Dontrust appears again, putting on glasses.

Dr. Dontrust: Now, as you all know by now, I am a certified doctor, who happens to wear glasses just to make me look smarter. (pauses, looking around through his glasses) And that is why today’s episode is on eye sight!

CA: He is shown outside.

Dr. Dontrust: Oooh, pretty colors!

CA: He is shown inside, looking into a mirror, seeing himself.

Dr. Dontrust: Now, that is what I call art! (combs hair)

CA: He appears sitting down at a table.

Dr. Dontrust: Eyes are very important to human beings!

CA: He is shown at another location in his house.

Dr. Dontrust: And so is hearing! (stares at the screen) Yes, that is very different from eye sight, but still important nonetheless.

CA: He is shown sitting on a chair answering a phone.

Dr. Dontrust: Karen, hi! No, I am not doing anything! (looks at the camera and lowers the phone) Stop recording! Would ya? I need to take this! (goes back on the phone) So, how is it going? You are having trouble hearing me? (adjusts his phone) Wait, can you hear me now? (pauses) Good!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown outside.

Dr. Dontrust: You want to protect your eyes (pauses) right? Anyways, you should want to protect your eyes, so wear sun glasses in the hot sunlight of the summer! (grabs new sun glasses, still wearing it’s tag) Now how do I put these on? It isn’t as if I ever wear these blasted things!

CA: He puts them on upside down.

Dr. Dontrust: I think that is right, right? (stares at the screen) Let us move on.

CA: He is shown running onto the screen from outside, grabbing the camera and pulling it up close to his face.

Dr. Dontrust: Listen to me people! I can see clearly now that the rain has gone, which means the next thing I am about to show you about eye sight is so dangerous, that I need you all to promise not to tell anyone what you see! It is so critical that you do not share this information outside of your mind! (pauses) So, you promise? (pauses) Good, now, it is time to see what is so important!

CA: He is shown sitting down, asleep.

Dr. Dontrust: So, what did I miss? (turns around and sees the mirror) Looking good! (winks and then turns back to the camera) Well, if you don’t need me, back to sleep! (phone rings, so he answers it) Karen? How’s it going? Feels like I haven’t spoke to you in ages! (walks off screen)

CA: He is shown listening to Karen, sitting on a couch.

Dr. Dontrust: Haha! You are so funny, but hold that thought! (puts the phone on his shoulder) Uh, I, I never said that (pulls collar away from neck and looks away whistling)

CA: Dr. Dontrust is then shown, asleep on the couch again, with his phone up to his ear.

CA: Series ending.

Episode 25-On Blood Loss

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown sleeping, speaking to himself about a dream he is having.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown waking up.

Dr. Dontrust: Wha-what? (half asleep) Oh, okay mommy, I will go to school in a second… (falls back asleep, snoring)

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown reading a book.

Dr. Dontrust: Ow! Paper cut!

CA: He rushes to the bathroom, applies water, blows on his paper cut, gets a ton of bandages, medical tape and gloves.

CA: He walks back to his chair, sits down and opens up his book again, wearing gloves with a ton of tape wrapped around them.

CA: He then whacks his arm, cutting it, screams and runs back to the restroom.

Dr. Truscot: Dr. Dontrust just accidentally demonstrated what I just told you all. Good job Dr. Dontrust! (smiles and gives a thumbs up)

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown attempting to create a cast around his arm.

Dr. Dontrust: I assure you Dr. Truscot, I didn’t plan on this! (he pricks his arm) Ow! (trips and falls backwards onto the ground) OW!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown trying to walk with all of the bandages he has wrapped around himself.

Dr. Dontrust: Well, on the bright side, at least I am now 100% safe! (he trips and falls over) Ow…

CA: A room is shown.

Dr. Dontrust: I am still here, tied up from my own bandages, on the ground… hello? Help? (pauses) Crap…

CA: End.

Episode 26-On Germs

CA: Series opening.

CA: Dr. Dontrust’s house is shown.

CA: A room in his house is shown.

CA: You see Dr. Dontrust putting on extra clothes (oven mitts, body gear, helmet, baseball bat, etcetera) for protection, in different angles.

Dr. Dontrust: Time to kill some germs!

CA: Another room is shown.

CA: Dr. Dontrust walks in quietly, trying to be stealthy. He then trips and falls, getting up immediately.

CA: He continues to roam the room.

Dr. Dontrust: Well, there doesn’t appear to be any infiltration from germs in this room. Let’s move on!

CA: He slowly walks away, being overly cautious. He turns back to the camera and then turns around again, running into a wall and falling over.

Dr. Dontrust: I am okay! (raises up his hand, giving a thumbs down)

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown sitting down.

Dr. Truscot: Dr. Dontrust, don’t you think you are being a little too cautious?

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown freaking out, searching different areas for germs.

Dr. Dontrust: My mother once told me when I was a little boy that you can never be too cautious! (swings bat around)

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown again.

Dr. Truscot: But, you don’t have any memory of your past before you met me and became my assistant after Dr. Mister left. So how would you know what your mother said to you?

CA: Dr. Dontrust whacks a pot, breaking it with his bat.

Dr. Dontrust: Good point. (scratches head) Who was that then that told me that if it wasn’t my darling mother? Hm, could have been my grandmother I suppose.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown again, running away inside his home, stripping off the extra clothes that he put on earlier while he runs.

Dr. Dontrust: Agh! The germs have gotten me! Somebody help! (runs outside into the street)

Episode 27-On Accidents

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown sitting down, on his phone, holding up a remote, flipping through channels on his television.

Dr. Dontrust: Sooo, what’s it on? I don’t really tend to pay attention.

Dr. Truscot: It is on accidents Dontrust! On Accidents!

Dr. Dontrust: Haven’t we already done that before?

Dr. Truscot: Nooo, our lives are just filled up of accidents which makes it seem like we have discussed this topic before.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is leaning backwards on his chair.

Dr. Dontrust: Our lives aren’t filled up on accidents Truscot! Where in the blazes did that come from?

CA: He leans back to far and falls to the ground.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown.

Dr. Truscot: Dontrust? (moves phone away from ear) He hung up. Hmph. Some nerve he has.

CA: The room Dr. Dontrust was in is shown.

Dr. Dontrust: Is someone there? (pauses) I think I need to see my doctor!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown sitting down, looking at a catalog.

Dr. Dontrust: Oooh! I could so use a pair of those! I have always been in need of underwater socks! And they are only $79.99! Now, where did I put my credit card? (looks around)

CA: He scratches his head and then whistles, looking around mischievously, grabbing a random credit card and then dialing the number in the catalog.

Dr. Dontrust: Yes, I would like to inquire about ordering your underwater socks. (pauses) Credit or Debit? (looks at card) I believe I would like to pay with Credit! My name? Uh, it is Henry Truscot. (pauses) Yes, yes. Shipping address? I don’t feel comfortable giving that over the phone. (pauses) My social security number? Oh, sure! One sec!

CA: He places the phone on his shoulder and looks around.

CA: He grabs another card.

Dr. Dontrust: Okay, full name is Henry James Truscot, yes, Truscot is spelt with one T!

Dr. Dontrust: Got the socks. Only problem is, I don’t know how to swim. (looks down at his feet)

Episode 28-On Lunacy

CA: Dr. Truscot and Dr. Dontrust are shown relaxing on their own in two different shots.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown, in his vacation clothes, outside working on a project from the back.

CA: You see him grabbing random stuff as he builds his secret project.

Dr. Dontrust: Just a little more time and it will be completed! (laughs hysterically)

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown again, this time from the front, only you can’t tell what he is working on still.

Dr. Dontrust: Yes! Yes! My masterpiece is coming along greatly! Just a little more elbow grease….

CA: Series end.

CA: A few rooms are shown from Dr. Dontrust’s home.

CA: You see him outside working on his project.

Dr. Dontrust: Almost done… almost done…

CA: End.

Episode 29-On a Healthy Work Environment

CA: Series opening.

CA: You see Dr. Dontrust's back yard.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown, in orderly despair with messed up clothes and hair.

CA: You see him holding onto a cup with an odd smoking green liquid in it.

Note: Nick, would you be able to add the effect for the smoke?

Dr. Dontrust: (mumbling to himself) Mine… mine… all mine… (hysterical laughter)

CA: He continues walking towards his home.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown in a room, holding the cup of smoking green liquid, laughing hysterically.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown walking in a hallway with that chemical drink, laughing hysterically.

CA: Dr. Truscot sits down on his front steps.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown sitting down finally.

CA: Dr. Truscot raises his head and heads back inside.

Dr. Dontrust: (acts drunk) Well, time to test this baby out!

CA: Dr. Truscot walks back inside.

Dr. Truscot: Wait a second Alfred! What is that?

Dr. Dontrust: Only my wonderful experiment fluid that I conjured up out of wax, sanitizer, aluminum, elbow grease, Mello Yello, ginger from the ale, jalapenos, turkey fries, grass, sleeping pills, Claritin and a hint of my secret recipe! Lime Slushy! But no one goes wrong with Slushy's!

Dr. Truscot: What is it supposed to do?

Dr. Dontrust: Cure my lost memory from before I met you and spruce up my brain cells! (pauses) (spoken more quietly and slowly) I also might have accidentally killed Banks and impersonated him for ten episodes, (spoken fastly and loudly) but no worries. I will remember what happened that night after taking this drink!

Dr. Truscot: Wait, you did what? Never mind, I will worry about that later. It sounds too risky Alfred, please don't drink it!

Dr. Dontrust: Don't be silly! I made this myself! It is perfectly safe! (hiccups)

Dr. Truscot: No, don't do it!

CA: Dr. Dontrust starts to drink the smoking green drink.

Dr. Truscot: No!

CA: Dr. Dontrust drinks it down to the last drop and lowers his head.

Dr. Dontrust: See, it was perfectly fine!

CA: He belches smoke.

Note: Nick, please add in the effect again. Thanks!

Dr. Truscot: Alfred!

CA: Dr. Dontrust stands up and starts to walk away.

Dr. Dontrust: Stop worrying Truscot, I am perfectly fine!

CA: He burps again and falls over onto the ground unconscious.

Dr. Truscot: Dontrust!

CA: Dr. Truscot runs out of the room he is in.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown lying on the ground as the screen fades out.

CA: End of Episode.

CA: A screen appears saying "To Be Continued to the Final Episode of The Health Chronicles"

Episode 30-On Stressful Situations

Note: Nick, below are scenes based on Dr. Dontrust, only done sort of secretively, so don't make it too obvious who it is please.

CA: A room is shown where a jacket is picked up off of a coat rack.

CA: You see someone put on their shoes and tie them.

CA: You see someone combing their hair.

CA: Dr. Truscot's phone is ringing again.

Dr. Truscot: Hello?

Dr. Dontrust: Hey Henry? It is Alfred Dalone.

Note: I couldn't think of a better name at the time Nick. If you would rather a different last name, just let me know.

CA: Dr. Truscot looks up.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown in his home looking the same as usual.

Dr. Truscot: Dontrust? But wait, how are you alive?

CA: Dr. Dontrust: Well, it is quite simple. They pumped my stomach after they revived my heart. I threw up the remnants of that monster of a drink I took. I can't remember why I took it though.

Dr. Truscot: How could you not remember that though? You wanted to restore your memory of your past!

Dr. Dontrust: I actually don't remember a lot of things. Especially how I came across believing my last name was Dontrust. The last thing I remember is seeing you talking to some guy in an African hat and me slipping on some spilt water and hitting my head.

Dr. Truscot: But that was when we first met nearly three years ago. Do you remember your childhood and past?

Dr. Dontrust: Yes, of course I do.

Dr. Truscot: I don't believe it. You earned your memories back! But you forgot all of your times on the Health Chronicles. I guess that drink worked after all.

Dr. Dontrust: Well, that is okay Henry. I know I had a good time on this show, that much I remember.

Dr. Truscot: Well then, I guess we can say goodbye to this show with everyone leaving happily with good memories.

Dr. Dontrust: Yeah, I believe we can.

Dr. Truscot: So your real name is Alfred Dalone? Huh.

Dr. Dontrust: Yep. That is my name, don't wear it out!

CA: Dr. Truscot smiles.

Dr. Truscot: Hey Alfred, I have an idea.

Dr. Dontrust: What?

Dr. Truscot: I will be right over. I want to tell you in person. Let's just say Smitty Johnson gave me the idea.

Dr. Dontrust: I don't like the sounds of that. I heard he visited me down at the hospital and was a complete nut holding some stuffed animal thing or something.

Dr. Truscot: He is nuts, but a good guy. He just reminded me that just because we no longer have this show and are no longer doctors, that it still doesn't affect anything because, we could always start something new.

Dr. Dontrust: Can't wait to hear it then! Alright then, well I will be waiting for you here. I just have to go take care of my animals first.

Dr. Truscot: Okay then Alfred and just remember, I never did trust you.

CA: Dr. Dontrust smiles and hangs up the phone.

CA: He stands up and looks around the room he is in.

CA: He grabs his hamster and pets it.

Dr. Dontrust: Don't worry little fella, I might not remember who you are, but you remember me. Well, just in case you don't remember me though, I want you to know that I don't bite! And it isn't like I would teach anyone how to cook you or anything.

CA: You see the hamster up close.

CA: Dr. Dontrust walks outside and sits down on the porch, back to the camera looking at the sunset.

Finding Marsha - Smitty's Greatest Adventure:

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown answering the phone.

Alfred: (spoken fastly) Dr. Truscot and Dontrust firm inquirer of the Health Chronicles incorporated CE personnel, Dr. Dontrust speaking. (spoken normally) Well, now that that is taken care of, how may I be of service to you sir or mam? Unless of course that this is George, in which case (snaps) I AM NOT speaking to him as of right now! (pauses) And if this is Karen, well, hi there! (smiles and fixes his hair)

Smitty: Alfred, I have bad news!

Alfred: DON’T CALL ME ALFRED! (spoken fastly) Why is it none of you imbeciles that I call my friends who also happen to be my co-workers understand that I don’t want to be called by my first name? Huh? Huh? Can’t anyone answer me this? (pauses) I am waiting for an answer Smitty! Where is my answer?

Smitty: (pauses) Dontrust, you scare me! (cries)

Alfred: Thanks, I will take that as a compliment! (smiles)

Smitty: Can I speak to Banks instead? He nice to fragile ole me!

CA: Alfred looks at the screen, puts the phone down, walks off and reappears in the same shot seconds later, dressed as impersonator Banks, he then proceeds to pick up the phone.

CA: Smitty calls up Dr. Dontrust again.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown, answering the phone.

Alfred: (spoken fastly) Dr. Truscot and Dontrust firm inquirer of the Health Chronicles – (speaking normally) oh screw it. (annoyed) Dr. Dontrust speaking.

Smitty: Everything worked out for the best Dontrust! Harvy found Marsha for me!

Alfred: (annoyed) That’s great Smitty. (pauses) You done wasting my time?

The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot:

CA: Alfred's is shown sitting on a porch.

CA: Alfred is shown putting on a name tag.

Title: Three years ago.

CA: He starts to write down this name.

Alfred: Dr. Alfred Dontrust... Huh, what a completely stupid name! No one is going to believe that is my real name! (walks away) Got to love conventions, you can do whatever the heck you want! Such as making up fake names!

CA: Walks into a new room and trips on a melon, whacking his head and falling unconscious.

CA: Alfred is shown sitting on a chair on the right side of the camera angle.

Title: Alfred Dalone - The Health Chronicles Co-Host

Alfred: That is strange, I don't remember that day at all!

CA: Henry is shown again sitting on a chair on the right side of the camera.

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down again.

Alfred: Wait, you are saying that Professor isn't his first name? (his eyes turn to his right)

CA: He remains sitting there uncomfortable for a moment.

Alfred: That explains a lot then actually. (pauses) You know, I kind of want to find out whatever happened to that Banks guy you all have mentioned to me.

CA: Henry is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera still.

Henry: He is dead Alfred and you somehow killed him. Then you impersonated him for the remainder of the Health Chronicles to keep the secret from us. The rest is a mystery.

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Alfred: (shrugs) Well okay then, works for me. (sips from a mug of coffee) That is a good cup of Joe if I do say so myself! (leans forward towards the camera) And I do!

CA: Alfred is shown picking his teeth, sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Alfred: Sir, I honestly don't even remember who you are. Kind of lost my memory of the past few years, don't know if you realized that or not. (snaps and acts like Dr. Dontrust) I must have been… CRAZY! (laughs evily) I need to show people how to cook a hamster and do everything backwards! Soda anyone? I need money and time to fend of the crazies with this bat! (pulls out bat out of nowhere and swings it around) WOOHOO!

CA: Alfred snaps back to normal acting like Dalone and throws the bat out of sight, drinking a cup of coffee.

Alfred: Nice cup of Joe! (holds it up) Thanks Smitty! Definitely not lemonade! (looks around) Why is everyone staring at me? Can't you all be a little more professional like me? (sips from cup)

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Alfred: I was actually a part of this show, right? (to himself) I wish I could remember what the heck happened here. I am so confused. Stupid potion. (snaps and acts like Dr. Dontrust again) But that potion was amazing, I treated it like my baby and grew it up from a single project into this super awesome memory drink! (laughs evily and then goes back to being Dalone) Good thing there were no side effects though. (nods his head)

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down on the right side of the screen.

Alfred: I honestly don't remember when the show was canceled, or anything else for that matter. But, I guess I was upset? I don't know really. I get this feeling though that I thoroughly enjoyed this show. So I generally am disappointed it has been canceled. However, Henry has told me this plan of his and I am looking forward to seeing it fulfilled. So I could be seeing you all very soon!

CA: The camera is shown looking up to Alfred, in a way so that only the sky is shown in the background. Alfred looks to his right and speaks.

Alfred: Maybe this time around I will be able to keep my memory.

CA: Same angle as previous.

Alfred: Yeah, you are probably right. Was I really crazy and untrustworthy?

CA: Same angle as previous.

Alfred: (snaps and acts like Dr. Dontrust) You sure about that buddy? Hey, why we outside again?

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Dr. Dontrust - Remainder of the Series Lines Empty Re: Dr. Dontrust - Remainder of the Series Lines

Post by Malvoleunomy Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Wow. . . such a melodramatic ending haha
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Dr. Dontrust - Remainder of the Series Lines Empty Re: Dr. Dontrust - Remainder of the Series Lines

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Yeah. I thought it would be a funny, yet normalized ending for the characters since it was leading into a new show.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 pm

I am going to go with a really, almost creepy accent, very deep and dark for when I come back to normal, so I could seem like almost a real doctor. And I have chosen the name to be:

Alfred Dalone

(Al-Fr-ay-d Dah-Lo-nah)
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

I like it! Okay then Mr. Dalone, I will switch your last name for the show now. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Yay, haha
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Okay, episodes 19 and 20 are now filmed. Will send as soon as possible.
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:29 pm

I am on skype now if you would like to send them! Otherwise, I will be back around 4-5 and can get them then!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down