Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Script

4 posters

Go down

The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Script Empty The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Script

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:18 am

The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot is a special documentary type of film that takes place after the end of the Health Chronicles and covers plot lines that weren't told and sets us up for the new series. I hope you enjoy it! I plan to film Cody's, myself, Rob's, C.J's, Micah's, Dyllan's, Kaylah's, Mary's and Nick's parts that take place with others this summer. I expect this to release in October with the Doctors Are In series starting in mid to late October.

Note: When the CA states someone sitting on the right side of the camera, it is supposed to be like a documentary set up. So all of those scenes have the same camera angle for filming. So when filming, sit on the right side of a camera in front of something such as a decoration or scenery and keep the tripod in the same location.

The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Special

CA=Camera Angle

Cast and Characters:

Jonathan Olson as Dr. Henry Truscot/Harvy Reynol

Nick Burt as Dr. Alfred Dontrust/Dalone

Cody Merritt as Smitty Johnson

C.J. Holt as Dr. Nicholas Mister

Micah Holt as Professor Sausage

Robert Fernandes as Doctor V/Vampire Bill

Dyllan DuPont as Blind Jeremy

Mary Richards as Ariana

Kaylah Richards as Gina

CA: The screen fades in showing Henry's home as the Eye of the Tiger plays.

Title: The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot

CA: A yard is shown.

Title: Directed and Edited by Jonathan Olson

CA: The summer office is shown.

Title: A League Production Film

CA: Dr. Mister's home is shown.

CA: Dr. Truscot is shown walking his dog.

Title: Starring Jonathan Olson

CA: Alfred's is shown sitting on a porch.

Title: Nick Burt

CA: A forest is shown with Smitty (holding Marsha) with Harvy walking through it.

Title: Cody Merritt

CA: Dr. Mister is shown next to a lake, eventually walking away.

Title: C.J. Holt

CA: Professor Sausage is shown dancing with a teddy bear.

Title: Micah Holt

CA: Doctor V is shown trying to jump to the sky to catch birds.

Title: Robert Fernandes

CA: Blind Jeremy is shown walking along a road using his orange stick.

Title: With Dyllan DuPont

CA: Gina and Ariana are shown walking along the street.

Title: Mary Richards

Title: And Kaylah Richards

CA: Henry's home is shown again.

CA: Henry is shown walking outside of his home, as he eventually trips and falls down the hill.

CA: He is shown getting up, dizzy as he tries to look around.

CA: The song dies out.

Henry: Huh, you'd think I would have learned how to walk by now?

CA: Henry is shown sitting down at a chair on the right side of the camera angle.

Title: Dr. Henry Truscot - The Health Chronicles Host

Henry: Well, I first met Nicholas Mister when we were kids. He and I were best friends and still are. He now goes by Dr. Mister and has ever since I hired him as my original co-assistant.

CA: The very first video is shown with Dr. Truscot talking to the camera with Dr. Mister waving at the camera in the background.

Henry: And after that promo video we made, he had to move to a warmer climate and Professor Sausage happened to move along with him. But you are asking me when the Health Chronicles really picked up? (looks down) How did everything start up for us? (looks around) Well, I think it all really started when I met Alfred.

CA: Alfred is shown putting on a name tag.

Title: Three years ago.

CA: He starts to write down this name.

Alfred: Dr. Alfred Dontrust... Huh, what a completely stupid name! No one is going to believe that is my real name! (walks away) Got to love conventions, you can do whatever the heck you want! Such as making up fake names!

Henry: (sitting on the right side) That is when he walked into the convetion, slipped on a melon and lost his memory. Then for nearly three years, he was referred to as Dr. Dontrust cause of his fake nametag that he didn't remember was fake...

Title: Alfred Dalone - The Health Chronicles Co-Host

Alfred: That is strange, I don't remember that day at all!

CA: Henry is shown again sitting on a chair on the right side of the camera.

Henry: I met Alfred and Professor Sausage on the same day actually. We all met at this YouTube convention. And a few minutes after I met Alfred, I walked into a side room and saw Professor Sausage doing his first history lesson episode. I learned a lot from him that day. Who knew cheese was so important to mankind in our history?

CA: Professor Sausage is shown doing the first history lesson with Professor Sausage.

Title: Three years ago.

CA: The camera then scrolls over and you see Henry watching him film it.

CA: Henry is shown sitting down again.

Henry: You see, Professor Sausage told me and Alfred his real name, but after a dispute that happened that day involving a tainted sausage, a melon, three civilians and a one armed surgeon with a few cheese sandwiches, well Alfred and I had to swear never to reveal his real name again. Of course, it was all for legal purposes.

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down again.

Alfred: Wait, you are saying that Professor isn't his first name? (his eyes turn to his right)

CA: He remains sitting there uncomfortable for a moment.

Alfred: That explains a lot then actually. (pauses) You know, I kind of want to find out whatever happened to that Banks guy you all have mentioned to me.

CA: Henry is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera still.

Henry: He is dead Alfred and you somehow killed him. Then you impersonated him for the remainder of the Health Chronicles to keep the secret from us. The rest is a mystery.

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Alfred: (shrugs) Well okay then, works for me. (sips from a mug of coffee) That is a good cup of Joe if I do say so myself! (leans forward towards the camera) And I do!

CA: Henry is shown sitting down again.

Henry: How did I meet Smitty? Well, that is kind of a long story. You see, he accidentally called us once during an episode thinking we were taco bell. After that, well, (pauses) it got quite strange.

CA: Henry is shown walking along the streets until he sees Smitty sitting down at a table, selling lemonade and smiling.

Title: Fourteen months ago.

CA: Henry looks around and then back to Smitty.

Henry: Excuse me, but why exactly are you selling lemonade on a dead end street with no public transportation going by?

Smitty: Dunno. I have nothing better to do aside from eating tacos and acorns. And I don’t really need the money. My parents are rich and own a car dealership down the street from here. But, I am a people person so I sell people lemonade! Not grapes, lemonade! Don't want anyone confused about the difference. They share such a close resemblance that it is scary! Do you smell bacon? (sniffs the air)

Henry: (stares at Smitty and scratches his head) I see, I suppose?

Smitty: Can I get you a cup of Joe mister guy? (screams)

CA: Henry stares at Smitty again.

Henry: Cup of Joe? You mean coffee? I thought you just said you sold lemonade?

Smitty: Come again?

Henry: Do you mean coffee or not?

Smitty: (fastly spoken) You mean that brown liquid stuff that makes me go super hyper!? (pulls out a cup of coffee and drinks it down fast, freaking out)

CA: Henry just stares at him

Henry: Not to be rude or anything, but are you... special in some way? Because if you aren’t, then I am truly scared for my life.

Smitty: Special? (seems offended and then smiles) Of course I am special! At least, that is what my friend Marsha tells me every day.

CA: Marsha flies into Smitty's hands.

CA: Henry stares at Smitty while Smitty cuddles Marsha the teddy bear and then screams.

CA: Henry is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Henry: I was truly scared for my life.

CA: Smitty is shown sitting down on a chair, on the right side of the camera shot.

Title: Smitty Johnson - Receptionist for Henry Truscot

Smitty: (smiles) That day was a lot of fun! (immediately seems teary eyed) I was never respected before as a human being until Truscot gave me a chance and hired me to be his receptionist! (cries) I am so happy now!

CA: Marsha flies in and Smitty uses her as a tissue.

CA: Henry walks up behind Smitty.

Henry: Smitty, the show was canceled, so I don’t need a receptionist anymore.

CA: Smitty turns to Henry and then back to the camera, looking furious.

Smitty: I’ll kill whoever canceled this show! Let me at him, let me at him! (Henry has to hold Smitty back)

Henry: Smitty, calm down!

CA: Smitty screams.

CA: Henry is shown walking to a chair and sitting down on right side of the camera, looking down.

Henry: So, I found out he was a rich moron who made friends with inanimate objects. But, I gave him the chance he wanted to take his first step into life.

CA: Doctor V is shown sitting down on a chair on the right side of the camera.

Title: Doctor Vampire Bill – Mortal Enemy of Dr. Truscot’s

Doctor V: When did Dr. Truscot and I become enemies? (pauses) The moment we laid eyes on each other of course!

CA: Henry is shown walking his dog.

CA: Doctor V pops out from behind a tree.

Doctor V: Enemy!

CA: Henry looks over at Doctor V.

Henry: Who the heck are you?

Doctor V: (pulls out his teeth and shakes Henry’s hand) My name is Vampire Billy Smith, but I go by Vampire Bill in three countries and Doctor V everywhere else. (pauses)

CA: Doctor V puts his teeth back in and screams.

Henry: That day just got stranger and stranger.

CA: Henry is shown putting trash outside.

CA: Doctor V pops up from behind the building.

CA: Henry is shown walking outside.

CA: Doctor V trips Henry as Henry falls down the hill.

CA: Henry is shown walking into his house with bandages on his arms.

CA: Doctor V pops up onto the screen from outside of the window.

CA: Henry is shown sitting down in his room.

CA: Doctor V jumps onto the screen.

Doctor V: Hey enemy Truscot, can I steal some of your blood? I want some blood!

Henry: Dude, you aren't a real vampire.

Doctor V: That is what you think enemy! Now, like I said (picks up Henry by the collar getting furious) I need your blood! (bird heard outside)

CA: Doctor V drops Henry to the floor and runs to the window.

Doctor V: Birdie? It is a birdie! Birdie!

CA: Doctor V runs outside yelling birdie.

CA: Henry is shown looking out of his window.

Henry: Once again, I am scared for my life.

CA: Blind Jeremy is shown sitting down on a chair on the right side of the camera.

Title: Jeremy [Won't Tell Us His Last Name] - Friend of Henry's?

Blind Jeremy: Who just asked me that question? Is someone there? (holds his hand up and tries to feel around)

Filmer: (off screen) Sir, we were only asking you how you met Henry.

Blind Jeremy: Henry? You mean that Doctor fella? I met him like two months ago or something like that.

Henry: I met Blind Jeremy when he fell over behind me when I was filming for episode twenty-one of the Health Chronicles. He then hit me with this orange cane of his.

CA: Blind Jeremy is shown sitting down.

Blind Jeremy: I did? Sorry man, couldn't see where I was going. But rest assured, Dr. Dontrust promised me I have 20/20 vision! (smiles)

CA: Alfred is shown picking his teeth, sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Alfred: Sir, I honestly don't even remember who you are. Kind of lost my memory of the past few years, don't know if you realized that or not. (snaps and acts like Dr. Dontrust) I must have been… CRAZY! (laughs evily) I need to show people how to cook a hamster and do everything backwards! Soda anyone? I need money and time to fend of the crazies with this bat! (pulls out bat out of nowhere and swings it around) WOOHOO!

CA: Alfred snaps back to normal acting like Dalone and throws the bat out of sight, drinking a cup of coffee.

Alfred: Nice cup of Joe! (holds it up) Thanks Smitty! Definitely not lemonade! (looks around) Why is everyone staring at me? Can't you all be a little more professional like me? (sips from cup)

CA: Harvy is shown sitting down, looking to his right on the right side of the camera.

Title: Harvy Reynol - Psychotic Guy Who Used to Want to take Over the Show

Harvy: Uh, anyways, uh, I learned of this show through Doctor V who once was a friend of mine. After that, I tied up both of the hosts, convinced Doctor V to go on a vacation and impersonated him on the show to try and getting an acting gig for my awesome performance. (looks down) But sadly, it didn't go according to plan.

CA: Smitty is shown playing with Marsha, sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Smitty: You are so right dude! I mean, after that you and I had fun going up that mountain (looks down) though climbing that mountain wasn't so fun (looks up) but the trip was fun and then you did stuff with Truscot involving 29 plans and then I helped you and then I had to be rushed to the hospital due to that poison you injected in me and then the therapist gave me a headache and Isaac Newton dropped the apple on my head with the germs trying to kill Marsha due to that bike gang. And then we left to go on another great adventure after I was tested as a lab rat with a ton of accident prone tests! Did I win a prize? (starts filing paper)

CA: Harvy is shown sitting down on a chair on the right side of the camera.

Harvy: Uh, no.

CA: Smitty starts to cry.

Harvy: On second thought (pulls out a book) here you go!

CA: Harvy's hand is shown with the book on Smitty's screen.

Smitty: But, I don't know how to read. (grabs the book and looks over it) I don't even know my ABC's! (looks up at the screen)

CA: Gina and Ariana are shown sitting next to each other on the right side of the camera.

Title: Gina and Ariana - Friends by Force of Dr. Truscot's

Ariana: Uh, we met Henry when he pulled Gina off of the street wanting a friend.

Gina: I beat him at Scategories!

CA: Ariana looks at Gina.

Gina: What? It is a board game.

CA: Ariana turns to the camera.

Ariana: And I met Henry when he crept up behind me with the Jaws Theme playing in the background. That is about it.

CA: Behind Gina and Ariana you see Blind Jeremy walking around, eventually tripping and falling behind a car.

Blind Jeremy: (off screen) If someone is there and is worried about me, I would appreciate someone helping me up!

CA: Gina and Ariana look at each other and then get up and run over towards Blind Jeremy's location.

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Alfred: I was actually a part of this show, right? (to himself) I wish I could remember what the heck happened here. I am so confused. Stupid potion. (snaps and acts like Dr. Dontrust again) But that potion was amazing, I treated it like my baby and grew it up from a single project into this super awesome memory drink! (laughs evily and then goes back to being Dalone) Good thing there were no side effects though. (nods his head)

CA: Dr. Mister is shown on the right side of the camera, sitting down.

Title: Dr. Nicholas Mister – Dr. Truscot’s Original Assistant

Dr. Mister: I met Henry back when we were kids.

CA: Mister is walking by Henry.

Title: Eight years ago.

Henry: Hey Mister, I’m Henry!

Mister: Whoa, how’d you know my name was Mister man?

Henry: I didn’t!

Mister: Let’s be best friends forever!

CA: They are shown next to each other again.

Title: Present

Henry: (depressed) Hey man, still best friends?

Dr. Mister: I guess so?

Henry: I'm bored, want to go see a movie?

Dr. Mister: Sure. It will be better to do that than be with Professor Sausage obsessing over cheese.

CA: Alfred runs behind them on the screen being chased by Professor Sausage.

Alfred: I don't have your bloody cheese! Help me somebody!

Professor Sausage: Cheese me!

CA: Dr. Mister and Henry turn around and see him being chased.

CA: Professor Sausage is shown sitting down on the right side of the screen.

Title: Professor Sausage - History Professor and Cheese Lover

Professor Sausage: I love this show! It has brought me plenty of cheese and nuts and more cheese and plenty of time with Mister to try and bring him to the asylum! It was awesomely sweet and cheesy fun!

CA: Dr. Mister is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Dr. Mister: My time with Professor Sausage sucked. Nuff said.

CA: Doctor V is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera, playing with his fake fangs.

Doctor V: When I heard this show was canceled, I actually cared and made amends with Truscot. But we are still arch enemies. Mark my work!

Filmer: (off screen, quietly) Mark my word.

Doctor V: Mark my word and work!

CA: Smitty is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera next to Harvy.

Title: Smitty Johnson and Harvy Reynol - Receptionist and Psychotic Cast Member

Harvy: My relationship with Smitty? It sucks on occasion. He is a complete moron most of the time.

Smitty: Hey!

Harvy: Fine, sorry! He is a complete moron most of the time, but is still my best friend.

Smitty: Aw! How sweet! (looks off camera) You hear that Marsha? Harvy says I am his best friend!

Harvy: I rest my case.

CA: Blind Jeremy is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Blind Jeremy: How did I enjoy my time on the show? Uh, I didn't know I was even on this show? (falls backwards in his chair)

CA: Dr. Mister is shown on the right side of the camera.

Dr. Mister: It was fun except for when Professor Sausage tried to kidnap me and send me to an asylum.

CA: Professor Sausage is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Professor Sausage: It was le awesome because I was able to try and send Mister to an asylum and eat me cheese! (claps)

CA: Doctor V is shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Doctor V: It was fun man! I got to scare people, drink blood and have fun with my arch nemesis! It was sick! Got to say though, I am going to miss this show.

CA: Gina and Ariana are shown sitting down on the right side of the camera.

Ariana: We weren't really on this show. So, no offense, but I don't really care that it was canceled.

CA: Gina pokes Ariana's arm.

Gina: This was a show?

CA: Ariana nods.

Gina: Hi mom! Woohoo! I am on TV!

CA: Ariana puts her hand on her head and shakes her head.

CA: Harvy and Smitty are shown on the right side of the camera.

Smitty: I really loved my time on this show! (cries) I don't want it to end. (leans on Harvy)

Harvy: Same here man!

CA: They both hug and scream in the same way and then look at each other.

Harvy: Oh crap, I am turning into you! I am spending too much time with you!

CA: Harvy starts to cry again as Smitty is now happy and screams again.

Smitty: I need to get me some tacos! (a ball flies in from the side and hits Smitty to the floor)

Voice: Order your copy of Whack a Smitty today!

CA: Harvy just looks over at where Smitty landed.

Harvy: Smitty, you okay buddy? How many fingers am I holding up? (raises three fingers)

Smitty: (off screen) You have fingers? Whoa!

Harvy: (grabs a box of Quick Revive tablets off of the table) Maybe you should take one of these?

CA: Henry is shown on the right side of the screen sitting down.

Henry: When I found out that the show was canceled, it was a shock and I was very upset.

CA: Alfred is shown sitting down on the right side of the screen.

Alfred: I honestly don't remember when the show was canceled, or anything else for that matter. But, I guess I was upset? I don't know really. I get this feeling though that I thoroughly enjoyed this show. So I generally am disappointed it has been canceled. However, Henry has told me this plan of his and I am looking forward to seeing it fulfilled. So I could be seeing you all very soon!

Henry: If this plan succeeds, it could be the result in something that is far greater than what we had before with the Health Chronicles!

CA: The screen fades to black and then fades into a new perspective.

CA: Henry is shown walking onto a sidewalk next to a lake along with Smitty.

Title: Present Time

Henry: I owe a lot to you Smitty. You are the person who has convinced me that there is more possibilities for a new show.

Smitty: (stretches) I have my moments of brilliance!

CA: Henry smiles.

CA: Alfred walks up behind Henry.

Alfred: So you think the Doctors Are In will work out Henry?

Henry: That is the plan Alfred. Moving onto a talk show styled theme will make it easier for us to work on it! So, we will be able to have more weekly releases with easier topics, an audience and games for us to play.

Alfred: Maybe this time around I will be able to keep my memory.

CA: Henry looks over at Alfred.

Henry: Not likely.

Alfred: Yeah, you are probably right. Was I really crazy and untrustworthy?

Henry: Most of the time, but you have proven yourself to be better off now.

Alfred: (snaps and acts like Dr. Dontrust) You sure about that buddy? Hey, why we outside again?

CA: Henry and Smitty look at Alfred.

Henry: So Smitty, I want you to be the stage manager of the Doctors Are in.

Smitty: Me?

Henry: Yep and this time, you don't file paperwork, you are in charge of managing how the show is run.

Smitty: This will be totally awesome! (screams)

CA: Dr. Mister walks up behind Henry, Smitty and Alfred.

Henry: Hey Dr. Mister, you want to stay on the show?

Dr. Mister: I'd love to Henry, but I can't. Since you and Alfred lost your medical licenses, I took over your positions and got promoted. I didn't plan it that way, but now I am too busy to stick with the show.

CA: Henry nods.

Henry: I understand. But would it be possible to answer questions over the phone when someone asks us a question?

Dr. Mister: Sure, I could do that.

Henry: That way you can remain on the show.

Dr. Mister: Anything is fine with me as long as Professor Sausage isn't always breathing down my neck asking for cheese.

CA: Professor Sausage is shown jumping up behind everyone.

Professor Sausage: Someone say cheese?

CA: Henry, Alfred, Smitty holding Marsha and Dr. Mister all are shown screaming, turning around and running away followed by Professor Sausage.

Professor Sausage: Cheese!

CA: They are all shown running away as the screen starts to fade into a title.

Title: The Doctor's Are In - Coming Soon

CA: The credits start to play.

CA: Henry, Alfred, Smitty with Marsha, Dr. Mister and Professor Sausage are all show separately smiling at the camera and then standing next to each other talking.

CA: The camera shows Harvy watching them all in his new white outfit.

Harvy: Fine, if they don't consider me as part of their circle of friends anymore, then I don't want a part of the next series! (throws off his white sweatshirt)

CA: He is shown wearing his black sweatshirt, watching the others.

Harvy: The old Harvy is back and this time, I don't want a place on the show, nor do I want to take it by force, what I want is to ruin it for the others! (laughs) Look out, cause the Doctors Are in will be a blast!

CA: Harvy is shown running into the distance.

CA: Everyone else is shown together still talking as the screen starts to fade out.

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Script Empty Re: The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Script

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Update:
There was one more accidental deleted scene that we filmed. The part where Nick and I are speaking together about whether or not he thinks he will lose his memory in the course of the new show and whether or not he was really untrustworthy in the show is missing. Somehow this scene and the second time we tried for the opening shot is missing. However, this thankfully isn't a problem.

Nick, when the time comes to work on this special (late September) you can just film yourself saying the lines in a perspective that looks up to show the sky behind you with you looking to your right saying your lines. Those particular lines are needed due to what Cody says.

I will just add these parts to remaining scenes to film under your character and mine with the updated Camera Angle.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Script Empty Re: The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Script

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm

How are these randomly deleting? Was the SD card damaged or something?
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:11 pm

No, I honestly do not know how those two particular scenes were deleted exactly. Have a theory though. Only other time this has happened is a scene with me and Cody back in June. It was part of episode 25. Thankfully, they weren't very big scenes that are too important. They can be redone in a new way.

I believe it is caused by a glitch when the camera is jostled. Due to the way the tripod holds the camera, if it is moved too much, it might turn off and thus, deletes the file. Just sensitive where the tripod is being used. You saw for yourself how the camera has issues with my tripod, however doesn't fall off. Simply moves a lot which is why I have to make sure it is secured. I am positive those are the only two scenes that are missing.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Okay, well at least we didn't lose more. >_<
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah, honestly it is only when I am rushing that this seems to happen. lol Cause I tend to just put the camera to sleep mode and then move it. I got to stop doing that. XD
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:08 pm

I read the script it sounds AWESOME!!!!
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Haha, I find it funny we filmed some of the scenes for this on Saturday and you had no clue what it was for Cody. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 am

Yah, Ican't really read it yet so sorry. I am really busy this week. Hopefully, I can film all of my and jake's parts tommorow. . .
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:05 am

That's fine and no reason to read this script yet anyways until mid September. Just the individual parts. haha. I find it funny though that Cody just learned of this and read it when we already filmed some of it. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm

I knew what it was, and that we already filmed parts of it. I'm not stupid... Well, not really really stupid.
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Haha, it was just the way you said it.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Okay. Smile
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down