Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Cast Members to The Health Chronicles

Go down

New Cast Members to The Health Chronicles  Empty New Cast Members to The Health Chronicles

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:00 pm

I've decided that instead of creating any new steady cast members, instead the few people I have interested to play as on the show will be playing roles of friends of Henry Truscot. This way I can add them to the show without adding them to a major plot line. At the current time, the friends of Dr. Truscot (meaning the people who have expressed interest in helping out) will be played by Dyllan DuPont, Kaylah Richards, Kay Macneil and Kris Kakleas. They won't always appear together in the show either. They will just be friends of Henry who always interrupt him during the show and try to annoy him. He will also interact with them and going on crazy journey's with them as well.

All of the new cast members will have their own names on the show, but will be appearing more as guests such as Rob's character as of now. If you have any suggestions on plot lines for these characters or what they can/should do on the show, give me a heads up! None of their characteristics or names have been decided yet.

Update:
Note To Self: Add in "What do you think I am, stupid?" line to a scene with Henry's friends outside of the show.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down