Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles (Cast and Plot)

4 posters

Go down

Dr. Truscot -  The Health Chronicles (Cast and Plot) Empty Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles (Cast and Plot)

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 am

This is a thread about the characters and plot of what they do throughout the show. This is mainly a reminder for myself for future episodes and also just to show what they all are like and how they react to the show.

Dr. Henry Truscot: Dr. Truscot is portrayed by Jonathan Olson and is the main character to the series. In each episode he discusses a topic (except when another cast member has to fill in for him, usually because of illness or being in the hospital due to an accident he caused to himself) on health. However to Dr. Truscot, health can refer to simply taking care of something that isn't even alive such as electronics. He is a zany doctor, however he does (usually more than half the time) know what he is talking about, but is poor in either explaining or demonstrating what he means. For example, in Episode 2 he tries to get Professor Sausage to help explain why it is important to keep active, but gets into a three way argument over the situation instead of explaining the topic. His arch nemesis apparently is Doctor V, a supposed vampire doctor, but Dr. Truscot believes this to be false as Doctor V wears fake fangs and has to remove them to speak.

Dr. Alfred Dontrust: Dr. Dontrust is portrayed by Nick Burt and is the new assistant to Dr. Truscot after Dr. Mister moved away. He is featured as the only other main character to the series as both he and Dr. Truscot make at least some form of appearance in each episode. He is usually shown with a different accent and always doing the opposite (whether he means to or not) of what you are supposed to do, depending on the topic. For example, in Episode 11 he doesn't want to clean his house, but instead destroy it. In the end, he knocks himself out in the process which seems to happen a lot. Due to that very reason, he has lost his memory from his past and only remembers from the beginning of the series as to what has happened. Dr. Truscot usually has to straighten out Dr. Dontrust on film due to his negative input on certain things, such as in Episode 7 with the electronics. In that episode, Dr. Dontrust wished to destroy them all to get newer ones. His name is revealed to be Alfred due to Smitty asking for Alfred, however it turns out Smitty was referring to a small, stuffed dog toy. His name Dontrust is a joke as he can never be trusted. "Don't Trust"

Dr. Mister: Dr. Mister is the most normal cast member to the series and is portrayed by C.J. Holt. He sometimes is a little crazy, however shows to be the most calm and real to life character. The reason for his sometimes partial insanity is due to Professor Sausage. (this is also a gag from the Ultimate Pokemon Card series where C.J. Holt was partially going insane due to the "Are You My Friend" character) Dr. Mister was once Dr. Truscot's assistant, but moved from his location. However he does eventually make an appearance in Episode 4 and now is a special guest appearing in every few episodes. It is unclear as to whether or not he will get any crazier towards Professor Sausage in the future, but it is clear he is scared of him.

Receptionist Smitty Johnson the Thirteenth: Smitty, portrayed by Cody Merritt, appears in Episode 5 for the first time and then again in Episode 9. He has the need of friendship and usually makes imaginary friends (Marsha and her supposed boyfriend Alfred the dog) and even once refers to Marsha as a dead ghost. Later it is revealed that she is just in his imagination, but is a stuffed animal. However other cast members don't seem to catch on to them being imaginary. Smitty, usually at an end of a sentence, screams in frustration or happiness. In fact, he screams in any situation. He also proves himself to be somewhat like Dr. Truscot and Dr. Dontrust due to not being able to do things correctly, though at the same time attempting to do them correctly. The best example for this would be in the episode he hosts, Episode 13.

Professor Sausage:
Appearing in the show as a special guest and the first character to do so, Professor Sausage (Portrayed by Micah Holt) turns out to be the craziest cast member and has either a hatred or want for a friendship with Dr. Mister. Half the time he wants something from him or he wants to send him to a looney bin which in reality is an asylum. He doesn't usually interact with Dr. Truscot or Dr. Dontrust except for Episode 2, but instead interacts with Dr. Mister who is in speaking terms with Dr. Truscot. He appears to love cheese and nuts which makes him very odd as well. In Episode 10, he is willing to do whatever Dr. Mister requests for the agreement of nuts, but in reality Dr. Mister is trying to get him either dead or wounded due to the topic being on "Injuries Involving Blood". It is also noted that he isn't very good with personal hygiene or being active. An example for these are in Episode 2 and Episode 6. Episode 2, he acts as if it is a bad thing to be active and in Episode 6 Dr. Truscot is the one who ends up cleaning all of Professor Sausage's clothes.

Orderly Matthew Banks: Played by Jake Rush, he is a depressed, overly sarcastic character who happens to be an orderly at a hospital. He is also always questioning himself at the most random of times. He is not a person welcome on the show, but keeps getting access to it and eventually is seen a lot of the time. Dr. Truscot at first has no clue who he is or how he got on the show, but eventually accepts him and doesn't find it weird that he simply "shows up" all the time. He usually and randomly drops into conversations of Dr. Truscot, Dr. Dontrust and the rest of the cast. He proves himself to be slow moving and slow speaking as well. He claims he wants to be a doctor who takes care of animals (a vet) and seems to love animals. Aside from his appearance in Episodes starting in Episode 14, he doesn't seem to have much going on and has too much time on his hand which he claims he fills up with work. He seems to love and hate his job as an orderly, but does it anyways. He appears to be lonely and wants company, but bores people to death which turns out to be his worse flaw.

Doctor V: He is portrayed mainly by Robert Fernandes, but once by Jonathan Olson. (In reality, the reason behind Jon playing the character was because Rob was unable to film at the current time) He believes himself to be a vampire, but obviously is not as he has to remove his fake fangs to speak. He is enemies with Dr. Truscot for an unknown reason, which is why he usually isn't doing anything with him. In Episode 10 it is revealed he tied up Dr. Truscot and Dr. Dontrust so that Dr. Mister could host, but the reason for this was so that Doctor V could receive blood. It is an obvious fact that he is in love with blood which is strange since he isn't actually a vampire, right? It is eventually revealed an impostor posed as him in episode 10, though he seems to remember everything that went on. Either way, starting in Episode 14, Doctor V starts his search for the impostor and eventually succeeds in Episode 17.

Harvy Reynol:
Played by Jonathan Olson, he first appears as the supposed Doctor V in Episode 10, but turns out to be an impostor. Throughout Episodes 14-17, the real Doctor V is in search of an impostor and eventually finds him, getting his revenge. It is unknown as to how Doctor V knows of everything that Harvy did in Episode 10, especially since it was supposedly not him. Harvy turns out to be another enemy of Dr. Truscot and the rest of the cast, but has the desire to act which is why he played as Doctor V in the first place. Eventually he comes clean and reveals himself for who he truly is and becomes a regular on the show who is usually kind of sad or scared. He seems to befriend Smitty the most compared to the rest of the cast.

Fire Pig, Marsha and Alfred the Dog: These are stuffed animals who have been known to haunt and or be friends with Smitty Johnson. Fire Pig is a live, haunted stuffed animal who has appeared in a few episodes. He is voiced by Jonathan Olson. This is a character from a previous series named "The Fire Pig is a Haunting" which he would haunt the cast members of League Productions for excitement. Marsha is an imaginary friend made by Smitty, but in reality is a stuffed teddy bear. Alfred the Dog (not to confuse with Dr. Dontrust) is also a stuffed animal and an imaginary friend made up by Smitty. However to the cast, all three stuffed animals aren't believed to be imaginary. Smitty also makes the statement that Alfred and Marsha are dating.

Background Crew: This consists of the camera man, manager and narrator. These usually are fake, never appearing in person on an episode, characters. Sometimes voice by Jonathan Olson and other times by C.J. Holt.

Synopsis: Dr. Truscot and Dr. Dontrust are the two main characters to the Health Chronicles series who demonstrate and explain the values of certain health topics. Neither one of them usually gets out the true meaning of the episode at once, but usually take their time and have other cast members (referred to as special guests) help them. This currently consists of Dr. Mister, Smitty Johnson, Professor Sausage and Doctor V. In each episode the characters go through fiascos and are nuts half the time. In the end, they usually get their point out and turn out (usually Dr. Truscot and Dr. Mister) showing they know what they are talking about. However Dr. Dontrust is hardly ever showing he is correct. This is why he is not to be trusted, thus the name "Don't Trust".

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 10 times in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Dr. Truscot -  The Health Chronicles (Cast and Plot) Empty Re: Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles (Cast and Plot)

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Lol good bios, I would have to say my favorite is Smitty. Lulz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Dr. Truscot -  The Health Chronicles (Cast and Plot) Empty Re: Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles (Cast and Plot)

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Well, I think the bios suit the characters and as I said, this was more of a reminder for future episodes. Razz Smitty is probably my favorite too. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:41 pm

There are a lot of great characters, but yes, Smitty is my favorite too haha... He is the character that makes me laugh the most often when watching the videos.
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:42 pm

I think my favorite episode so ar is episode 13 because Smitty is the main part. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 am

Yeah, mine too haha

If Cody were to read this thread, his ego would hit the roof. lol
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:32 am

He never wanted to join the forums. He never gave me a real reason behind it though. Oh well, he works fine through me. Lol. Rob has an account, but hardly is on and until last weekend, he hadn't filmed for like four months.

FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:49 am

He doesn't want to come because us weirdos are on here lol
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:50 am

No, that's not it. Kim scares him. Lol
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:53 am

No surprises there, but he should be comforted by the fact that she can't access this part of the forums Very Happy
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 am

He also thought she was hot. No joke. Lol.

So did you end up reading all of the character bios above? Lol
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 am

I have never seen an actual picture of "Kim"... I feel so left out...

I haven't read all the bios, but I have skimmed them all lol
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:16 am

That's fine and personally I think she looks weird. Lol. C.J has them for some reason, hiding anything C.J? Lol. Come to think of it, she hasn't been on here in a while.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:05 am

wait. . . . . Kim's back? Shocked

RUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT SHE LEFT AND DIED!!!!! AGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!

okay I'm done (I swear dartgun, I'm not this odd in person, I just happen to not have a lot of time to use the forums, so I tend to write random things and get off.)
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 am

And Kim isn't back Nick. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Malvoleunomy wrote:wait. . . . . Kim's back? Shocked

RUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT SHE LEFT AND DIED!!!!! AGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!

okay I'm done (I swear dartgun, I'm not this odd in person, I just happen to not have a lot of time to use the forums, so I tend to write random things and get off.)

WHAT?!?!?! That made less sense than the banana cheesecake soup I had for second breakfast. HOLD ON, I NEED TO FEED MY PURPLE RHINOCEROS OR HE MIGHT GET ANGRY AND SMASH MY BIKE AGAIN. He sure is wicked with that crowbar...

(I am no stranger to randomness either. And please, call me Jake. All my friends do Lulz )
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey Jakey! XD
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:54 pm

A few people actually call me that too, but I usually limit it to girls only Razz haha jk
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Fine, hey Jake... lol Anyways, until there is a new character again, all the bios are finished and up to date.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Nice job Very Happy
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 pm

I updated your character description Jake. Check it out. Very Happy
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down