Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor V - Remainder of the Series Lines

Go down

Doctor V - Remainder of the Series Lines Empty Doctor V - Remainder of the Series Lines

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:51 am

I will be getting together with Rob at some point within the next month to record these parts hopefully. Here are Rob's lines from the remainder of the show. His deadline to finish his roles is by August 1st.

Episode 22-On Climbing and Hiking

CA: Harvy runs into the office and a few seconds later, runs outside and runs away.

CA: Doctor V is shown running after him.

Doctor V: Impostor!

Episode 25-On Blood Loss

CA: Doctor V is shown playing with his teeth, looking in a fridge.

Doctor V: Did someone mention blood? My vampire senses are speaking to me! They always say the same thing though, blood, blood, blood, more blood, Twilight, blood. Eh, just my mind playing tricks on me again because I am awesome like that. (shrugs and looks in the fridge again) Wait a second! (turns back to the camera) Did someone call blood…stupid? Kill! Kill!

CA: He runs off the screen and then runs back.

Doctor V: Oh yeah, my senses also say kill a lot too. (runs back off screen) Kill!

Doctor V: (off screen) Kill!

CA: Doctor V tackles Dr. Truscot.

Episode 28-On Lunacy

CA: Behind Harvy (outside) you see Doctor V frolicking around, doing odd stuff for the camera.

CA: Doctor V is shown chasing them down the road.

Doctor V: Impostor!

Episode 29-On a Healthy Work Environment

CA: He starts to walk forward and then immediately behind him you see Doctor V startle Dr. Truscot.

Dr. Truscot: Doctor V! What the heck do you think you are doing?

Doctor V: Well, it should be quite obvious that I was trying to suck blood out of you.

Dr. Truscot: (stares at Doctor V) Are you completely insane?! You aren’t a vampire for the fortieth freaking time!

Doctor V: (leans in towards Dr. Truscot) Or am i?

Dr. Truscot: (sighs) Okay, that is it! Get out! Out! Out!

CA: You see Dr. Truscot pushing Doctor V to the door.

Doctor V: What did I do wrong???

CA: He pushes him out the door, onto the ground and slams the door.

CA: He starts to walk away when you see Doctor V whacking the door.

Doctor V: (from outside) Oh come on! I will be good! Just let me back in! Please!

CA: Dr. Truscot has left the room.

Doctor V: Fine then! Be that way! I… I will go find something else to do in my… my spare time! Yeah, that actually made sense! Beat that Truscot! Ha!

CA: You see him outside now, turning around.

Doctor V: So, now what? (you hear a bird) Birdies! I can suck blood out of birdies! (frolics away)

CA: Doctor V is shown outside running across the screen.

Doctor V: Birdies!

Dr. Truscot: Okay, perhaps I was wrong to say my work life was at the peak of perfection, but still, I have some good suggestions to help make your work life a healthier location with less stress from your work and (looks around) others that work with you.

CA: Dr. Truscot heads outside and in the background you see Doctor V running into the woods.

CA: Doctor V is shown from different angles on the same shot, searching for birds.

Doctor V: I'm sorry, what were we discussing again? I will gladly give my opinion on things as long as it has to do with (counts his fingers) death, blood, killing, sucking blood, twilight, eating blood, murder, Assassins Creed, more blood...

CA: Harvy runs outside and sees Doctor V.

Doctor V: Impostor?

Harvy: Bill?

CA: You see Doctor V push Harvy to the ground next to the stair case inside the home.

CA: Harvy is shown on the ground being whacked by Doctor V.

Harvy: HARVY! OW! STOP IT BILL!

CA: Doctor V is shown.

Doctor V: I say you two brought me into this! I was happily roaming around, searching for birdies to drink blood from and then you two bring me into this crap!

CA: You see Doctor V polishing his teeth.

CA: Dr. Truscot walks away past Doctor V.

Doctor V: Wow, that was harsh. Even I feel bad for him and we are arch enemies.

Episode 30-On Stressful Situations

CA: Doctor V is shown walking inside and sitting next to Dr. Truscot.

Doctor V: I know this isn't a good time, since the show has been canceled and Dontrust has been hospitalized, but I want you to know that I am sorry for the past and that I am leaving the area. Possibly forever.

Dr. Truscot: Why are you leaving?

Doctor V: Because I feel I have to, besides, I lost my fake teeth and need to go find them.

Dr. Truscot: So, you finally admit they are fake, huh? (smirks)

Doctor V: Yeah, I am.

Dr. Truscot: Well, I must say, you were the best arch nemesis I have ever had Bill.

Doctor V: Bill?

Dr. Truscot: Well, I thought I should call you by your real name at some point or another and now is the best time to do it if you are leaving.

Doctor V: Alright then Henry.

CA: Dr. Truscot smiles.

Dr. Truscot: Well see you later then! And good luck on finding your fangs.

CA: Doctor V stands up and walks to the door.

Doctor V: Thanks! Peace!

CA: He leaves the room.

CA: Harvy is walking around outside.

Harvy: Hey, Smitty, where are you?

CA: Doctor V is walking away into the forest when Harvy sees him.

Harvy: Hey Bill! Wait up!

CA: Doctor V turns around and sees Harvy walk up to him.

Doctor V: What do you want Impostor?

Harvy: To apologize for impersonating you and ruining your reputation on the show.

Doctor V: Oh, okay. It is fine. I wasn't around much anyways.

Harvy: Yeah, I guess so.

Doctor V: Oh! Almost forgot! (pulls out something odd looking) I couldn't find my fake fangs, but I found this! (stuffs it in his mouth) Isn't it awesome! I look like bigfoot or something now!

CA: Stomps on the ground.

Harvy: Yeah, uh, sure you do bud. Well, I am going to get going. Oh, but before I do, have you seen Smitty?

CA: Doctor V points to the right.

Harvy: Thanks Bill.

Doctor V: See yah man. I am heading out anyways.

Harvy: You leaving for good?

CA: He nods.

Harvy: Well, it has been nice knowing you then.

Doctor V: Thanks Harvy.

Harvy: For what?

Doctor V: For taking my place when I couldn't make it.

CA: Doctor V turns around and walks into the forest.

CA: Harvy watches him leave and turns back the way he was heading.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down