Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 2011 (Xbox 360 Live Event)

2 posters

Go down

E3 2011 (Xbox 360 Live Event) Empty E3 2011 (Xbox 360 Live Event)

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 pm

So far they have showed multiple games such as MW3, Gears of War 3 and Mass Effect 3. Ghost Recon is Kinect integrated which also looks sick! They have shown new and amazing features to come for Xbox. YouTube, Bing and Live Television (cable) will be new features coming to the Xbox for free. (Finally!) They will all be voice enabled, controlled by a controller and yourself as the controller. Very Happy

I will updated this thread with new updates on the spot. Hopefully Skype will become available as well. Very Happy

Update:
Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary was revealed which might have Kinect capabilities, Fable 3 was revealed and a Minecraft for Xbox with Kinect capabilities were revealed. Ryse was also revealed as a new Kinect game that takes place as a Kinect first person roman fighter. Looks sick! Dance Central 2 as well was revealed. Very Happy

Update:
Disneyland Adventures (a virtual version of the theme park) is coming to Kinect along with "Star Wars Kinect" which looks amazing with awesome features and graphics.

Update:
A new Kinect Avatar creator feature will be coming to Kinect soon as well. It takes two pictures of yourself IRL and makes a perfect avatar for you and wears the same clothes that you are currently wearing. The scanning feature has finally been revealed and created for Kinect as a new feature. Both of these previous things mentioned are going to be part of "Kinect Fun Labs"

Update:
Kinect Sports Season Two is coming to Xbox's Kinect soon. I for one will be getting this as I loved the first Kinect Sports and played it all of the time until I accidentally broke it.

Update:
Halo 4 was revealed with a teaser trailer of Master Chief waking up on a ship about to crash and Cortana begging for help. It is releasing holiday 2012. They revealed Halo 5 and 6 is also in the works for the next four years.

Update:
That wraps up the Xbox event for E3 2011! Almost everything I am looking forward to, but the things I am looking forward to the most is the new entertainment and simplistic Xbox dashboard, Halo 4, Halo CE Anniversary, Minecraft for Xbox, Kinect Sports Season Two, Fun Labs and yes, even the virtual world of Disneyland!

Overall, Kinect is finally becoming more common with new features that will revolutionize it and make it almost needed for Xbox in the future and Halo has evolved into something new and amazing!

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

E3 2011 (Xbox 360 Live Event) Empty Re: E3 2011 (Xbox 360 Live Event)

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Nice! I want MW3 multiplayer footage, Halo CE gameplay footage, MINECRAFT FOR XBOX footage, and Star Wars Kinect footage. Very Happy

I am going to look them up on YouTube right now. Razz Thanks for posting this!
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:04 pm

I updated one more update C.J! Check out what I said most recently and now! Halo 4!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Wow! Halo 4, 5, and 6? To be honest I didn't expect that (though I heard rumors of Halo 4).
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:47 pm

I posted the teaser (which when they were showing it, they say what it was aside from "a project we have been working on for years") and it looks awesome! Very Happy Graphics are sick! I am definitely buying that!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down