Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Bracing" the pain

+2
Applepie533
TerseRat5204
6 posters

Go down

"Bracing" the pain Empty "Bracing" the pain

Post by TerseRat5204 Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:08 pm

So yesterday, I got my braces on. (Pic: http://instagram.com/jacobw1203/) I already have a blister in the making.
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

"Bracing" the pain Empty Re: "Bracing" the pain

Post by Applepie533 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:57 pm

link didn't work.

The blister should go away by itself and don't irritate it or it might get worse.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Applepie533 wrote:link didn't work.

Indeed.

You appear to have a broken link on your hands, my good sir. "Bracing" the pain Monocle
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:52 pm

I dont know how to post pictures!!
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:07 am

Post removed due to violation of Forum Rule 1: Be respectful of other users.
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 am

What the heck is tumblr? I never asked for your opinions, you words are nothing to world I live in. I now ask you kindly. STAY THE F*** OUT OF MY LIFE. Please Smile
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:21 am

TerseRat5204 wrote:What the heck is tumblr? I never asked for your opinions, you words are nothing to world I live in. I now ask you kindly. STAY THE F*** OUT OF MY LIFE. Please Smile

Ooh, internet tough guy coming on. Congratulations.

And a middle finger? Boy, you're tough!
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:16 am

Here's one for the pirates downloading them youtube videos and convertin' them to MP3.

Internet Tough Guy wrote:What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll cursed sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll sh-- fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Ddiavx wrote:Here's one for the pirates downloading them youtube videos and convertin' them to MP3.

Internet Tough Guy wrote:What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll cursed sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll sh-- fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now.

Reminds me of that time.
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:55 pm

TerseRat5204 wrote:What the heck is tumblr?

A very dark place indeed.

The easiest way to describe it is blog site with no content filter, you can essentially post any pictures/videos/text that you want. I have one I update regularly, mostly with landscape photography along with some LOTR, Star Wars, and music stuff. You have to be careful on that site though, some days I'll be browsing a seemingly safe tag (keyword) and then *BOOM!* scarred for life.
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Salmarnir wrote:
TerseRat5204 wrote:What the heck is tumblr?

A very dark place indeed.

The easiest way to describe it is blog site with no content filter, you can essentially post any pictures/videos/text that you want. I have one I update regularly, mostly with landscape photography along with some LOTR, Star Wars, and music stuff. You have to be careful on that site though, some days I'll be browsing a seemingly safe tag (keyword) and then *BOOM!* scarred for life.

One of my college buddies from last year always came into class dressed up in a suit, tie, everything. He then proceeded to professionally set his coffee down at his table, flip open his laptop, and browse Tumblr for the entire class session while pretending to take notes.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:53 am

Hahaha that's awesome. I sometimes do something similar in a few of my classes, minus the suit and tie.
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:45 pm

In one of my classes from this past semester there was a group of us who would join a chat room during class and analyze everything the teacher said or did. We sometimes coordinated questions or other actions to see if we could control the lecture, like leading the professor off topic or making her forget to assign homework. But we mostly just posted memes making fun of things said in class. Razz It wasn't a bad class or professor but it moved pretty slowly and we were bored.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content