Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAIN ( a little update on whats happening in my life)

5 posters

Go down

PAIN ( a little update on whats happening in my life)  Empty PAIN ( a little update on whats happening in my life)

Post by Applepie533 Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:09 am

AND LOTS OF IT. not for you...but for me. something has been causing pain in my lower right side jaw since tuesday and im wondering WHAT IS THIS COMING FROM!? so i went to the dentist and they say they dont see anything wrong on the xrays even though I tell them Im in IMMENSE PAIN..so they clean my teeth and let me go. that was 2 days ago. I came back there today with part of my face now swolen from maybe an infection I dont know. So i use that as proof to actually make them do something to help (they said there was no swelling BUT THEN I TOLD THEM TO FEEL THE SIDE OF MY FACE IT WAS CLEARLY SWOLEN YOU COULD SEE IT and so they did...and i was RIGHT so i get anti-biotics.yaay) so they xray it again and well what do you know they actually find something. A fracture which has maybe already killed my tooth. Im scheduled an appointment on monday morning for root canal which could treat my mysterious tooth pain or it could be for nothing and theres actually something else causing that pain.I'm going to go mad and pull my tooth out before they even get the chance to. =| this brings back memories of my wisdom teeth and that was TERRIBLE. I must have the worst luck because I've been going through this while having a fever.

<3 sorry for complaining but putting this all into words and talking about it makes it better. and painkillers...lots of painkilers.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

PAIN ( a little update on whats happening in my life)  Empty Re: PAIN ( a little update on whats happening in my life)

Post by FlareonMaster Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:44 am

Applepie533 wrote:AND LOTS OF IT. not for you...but for me. something has been causing pain in my lower right side jaw since tuesday and im wondering WHAT IS THIS COMING FROM!? so i went to the dentist and they say they dont see anything wrong on the xrays even though I tell them Im in IMMENSE PAIN..so they clean my teeth and let me go. that was 2 days ago. I came back there today with part of my face now swolen from maybe an infection I dont know. So i use that as proof to actually make them do something to help (they said there was no swelling BUT THEN I TOLD THEM TO FEEL THE SIDE OF MY FACE IT WAS CLEARLY SWOLEN YOU COULD SEE IT and so they did...and i was RIGHT so i get anti-biotics.yaay) so they xray it again and well what do you know they actually find something. A fracture which has maybe already killed my tooth. Im scheduled an appointment on monday morning for root canal which could treat my mysterious tooth pain or it could be for nothing and theres actually something else causing that pain.I'm going to go mad and pull my tooth out before they even get the chance to. =| this brings back memories of my wisdom teeth and that was TERRIBLE. I must have the worst luck because I've been going through this while having a fever.

<3 sorry for complaining but putting this all into words and talking about it makes it better. and painkillers...lots of painkilers.

Jeesh! I pray everything goes well man. Get it fixed and feel better soon!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

PAIN ( a little update on whats happening in my life)  Empty Re: PAIN ( a little update on whats happening in my life)

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Man down! Man down! GET A MEDIC OVER HERE!

But seriously Chris, I hope you feel better soon! Especially in time for Halo 4. We need your help to beat the campaign on legendary!
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:53 am

<33 THANK YOU JON AND CJ!!!!! I'll tell you when I get better.

also cj you know i would never miss that. could we set up a time and date for this legendary adventure of mysterious exploration on an extraterrestrial planet?
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 am

Applepie533 wrote:<33 THANK YOU JON AND CJ!!!!! I'll tell you when I get better.

also cj you know i would never miss that. could we set up a time and date for this legendary adventure of mysterious exploration on an extraterrestrial planet?

Indeed! I should have the game by noon on November 6th, so allowing an hour or two to play matchmaking and get used to the game, I'd be fine with starting the campaign around 2-3pm or later, depending on when you guys are available.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:41 am

I'm fine with that assuming I have power at the time. Which I pray I do!

FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Yeah, our planned group right now is C.J., Jon, Chris, and Max. With Torres as a back up if Max can't make it.

If any of us lose power we'll wait for that person to get it back before starting the campaign.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Sounds good to me! Smile
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:Man down! Man down! GET A MEDIC OVER HERE!

But seriously Chris, I hope you feel better soon! Especially in time for Halo 4. We need your help to beat the campaign on legendary!

I can help, Im finishing the pre-order the Friday after Halloween (my payday). And then heading to the midnight release, heading to school for about ten minutes to get credit for going in, then running by 7-11 to pick up ten bottles of mountain dew and heading home.
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 pm

TerseRat5204 wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:Man down! Man down! GET A MEDIC OVER HERE!

I can help, Im finishing the pre-order the Friday after Halloween (my payday). And then heading to the midnight release, heading to school for about ten minutes to get credit for going in, then running by 7-11 to pick up ten bottles of mountain dew and heading home.

Okay, you can join our list of reserves along with Torres. Razz If someone in our squad has to quit or can't do it then whoever is available in our reserves will take their place.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:19 am

Count me in as a reserve. If we can get 8 people total, we can have two campaigns going at once Very Happy
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 am

Salmarnir wrote:Count me in as a reserve. If we can get 8 people total, we can have two campaigns going at once Very Happy

Sounds good!
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down