Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is dedicated to IceShot

4 posters

Go down

This is dedicated to IceShot Empty This is dedicated to IceShot

Post by TerseRat5204 Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Alright. IceShot, if you think your so funny waiting till C.J. leaves and then bringing up how you killed my cat, your not. Its not funny, its annoying in fact. Because your "Best Buds" with other people on the server who I trusted and then they just turn around and let you say and do all this crap. For Instance, I trusted Pugs. I let him in my house and then you come in and destroy what I worked hard for and then when I finally have it again, you destroy it once again. I'm sick and tired of your "jokes". Your NOT funny, in fact. Your a real jerk. That's right. Get over it. Ban from the forums if you find that so offensive. But you have already angered me enough so I don't care. If fact, you want to know something. At School not many people would stand up for me when I switched school and made new friends. I was picked on because I was the new kid, not even my friends would stand up for me. So one day, I found a vile of pills. I decided, I was through with it. I was about to swallow the vile when I thought, it's not worth it. It's just giving them what they want. I went to school later that day and told them all off. They then left me alone and I told my friends I was done with them too. I made new friends in Journalism and it got better. When IceShot wouldn't shut up, I remembered last year and then I remembered that I'm giving him what he wants. I've decided, I'm better than a scumbag like him.
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

This is dedicated to IceShot Empty Re: This is dedicated to IceShot

Post by doge Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:58 am

I think somebody is butthurt.

Oh. And I'm not a scumbag. I happen to have the common decency to leave you alone do to your accident. But that can always change.

And don't bring this to the attention of the entire forums. It's just being plain immature.

Not on Iceshot level immature.

And I have an abusive father 25/8. Your school is perhaps 7/5.

I believe two apologies are needed of course.

I, Matt Torraco, apologize for any harsh actions directed towards TerseRat. I hope he can forgive me, as we BOTH brought this too far.

Okay, your turn to apologize about the hate thread.
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:15 am

triple posts ^ up there...somebody fix that

now kiss and make up or take it up in private pms. this isnt meant for the forums.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:25 am

Applepie533 wrote:triple posts ^ up there...somebody fix that

now kiss and make up or take it up in private pms. this isnt meant for the forums.

Triple post fixed and I agree with Chris.

Jacob, if you forgive Matt and also apologize for any harsh actions/words directed towards him (as he has done for you) then PM him, let me know, and I will make this a hidden thread.

No sense in further escalating things. I think you both have had a rough week.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content