Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is dedicated to the evil fatass. [Potty mouth thread]

5 posters

Go down

This is dedicated to the evil fatass. [Potty mouth thread] Empty This is dedicated to the evil fatass. [Potty mouth thread]

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Happy Turkey Day to all...

This is dedicated to the evil fatass. [Potty mouth thread] 38104611

Last edited by Ddixav on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

This is dedicated to the evil fatass. [Potty mouth thread] Empty Re: This is dedicated to the evil fatass. [Potty mouth thread]

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Maybe Jousse simply ate too many turkeys.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

This is dedicated to the evil fatass. [Potty mouth thread] Empty Re: This is dedicated to the evil fatass. [Potty mouth thread]

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Or too many pies for that matter. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:38 am

Jousse as in Itz NO BR?
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:06 am

That would be the one!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ sorry dropped my dorito's
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Pick them up quick before juicy beats you to them.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:57 pm

What happend to Jousse anyways?
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:25 am

I never spoke to him since like April I think.

He bi--- and moans about the stupidest things. I swear, he's like an angry 13 yr old girl. I hate him so much. He should just go on his floating door back to Dominican Republic where he belongs. I hope he never talks to me again.

You know what we broke our friendship over, Jay? A pencil. He grabbed my pencil, and I snatched it to get it back cause I knew he was going to provoke me and steal it or something, and he claims that I stabbed him and starts nagging like a little brat.

I can guarantee in the future, he will beg and cry to me to be friends again. He always kisses up to me after we ignore each other for a period of time. Well, this time is permanent. He keeps attempting to take advantage over me, so he gets dropped.

Oh, and he also isn't responsible to paying a debt. Just stating that.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:31 am

My question is, why did you let something so stupid and small bother you David? Just saying... He was a jerk however, but still.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:22 am

Jon, its not something so stupid and small that bothers me. Its all the annoying things he's done in the past, all combined.

In fact, its kind of the opposite. He was the one whining like a baby over the pencil thing. I decided to just break all contact with him because we always have stupid arguments over small stupid things. He always freaks out over little things which is how our fights start in the first place.

In other words, if we were to have repeated pointless arguments in the future, then I have no need of him. He's just garbage to me.

Nick is a better friend than him, no matter how annoying he himself is, Nick still cares for his friends, and recognizes equality with his friends, while Juice-box gets everything his way.

So, it isnt really a small thing, its all of the small things combined. Its just for who he is, a spoiled brat that gets everything his way, which is another reason why I dropped our friendship.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not mad, I'm just stating all these facts to prove my point.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 pm

:3 good job david! I would never keep a friend like that.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Ddixav wrote:Jon, its not something so stupid and small that bothers me. Its all the annoying things he's done in the past, all combined.

In fact, its kind of the opposite. He was the one whining like a baby over the pencil thing. I decided to just break all contact with him because we always have stupid arguments over small stupid things. He always freaks out over little things which is how our fights start in the first place.

In other words, if we were to have repeated pointless arguments in the future, then I have no need of him. He's just garbage to me.

Nick is a better friend than him, no matter how annoying he himself is, Nick still cares for his friends, and recognizes equality with his friends, while Juice-box gets everything his way.

So, it isnt really a small thing, its all of the small things combined. Its just for who he is, a spoiled brat that gets everything his way, which is another reason why I dropped our friendship.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not mad, I'm just stating all these facts to prove my point.

I can understand this, but why were you ever friends in the first place? Why did you not end it sooner? I mean I always understood this coming from you, (sorry if my post was misunderstood) however those little small things shouldn't have been made to be such a problem as they were (meaning from how his reactions were towards you over them) So I agree with you and did when I posted before, I just meant I never could fully understand why it happened in the first place at all.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

I was friends with Fat Juice since the 6th grade when he was more innocent and friendly, and we had great time playing RuneScape together. I loved those times, but now, he is a spoiled angry smelly dominican fat boi.

There you have it.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Well I am sorry that happened to you David.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Nah. Dont take it as a tragedy.

More like an accomplishment.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:57 pm

I didn't take it as a tragedy or an accomplishment. I took it as gaining a jerk for a friend that you eventually stopped speaking to for the better.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Ddixav wrote:I never spoke to him since like April I think.

He bi--- and moans about the stupidest things. I swear, he's like an angry 13 yr old girl. I hate him so much. He should just go on his floating door back to Dominican Republic where he belongs. I hope he never talks to me again.

You know what we broke our friendship over, Jay? A pencil. He grabbed my pencil, and I snatched it to get it back cause I knew he was going to provoke me and steal it or something, and he claims that I stabbed him and starts nagging like a little brat.

I can guarantee in the future, he will beg and cry to me to be friends again. He always kisses up to me after we ignore each other for a period of time. Well, this time is permanent. He keeps attempting to take advantage over me, so he gets dropped.

Oh, and he also isn't responsible to paying a debt. Just stating that.

Oh wow he totally would yeah he was a B_ _ _ _ he was really annoying me at some point -.-
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:46 am

Yes, cause he seizes his desires. He always wants everything HIS way.

I still remember that day he cried like a dumb hoe cause him and Nick were fighting over me like married old women, and the principal had to come down.

Juice Box was crying and complaining that Nick was "trying to steal me away from him", in other words, stealing his friend.

Nick was just casual, and defending himself. Lol. Typical Juicy.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Wow ikr he thinks hes king chit lol
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:48 am

I concur.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down