Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rmacttu.

4 posters

Go down

Rmacttu. Empty Rmacttu.

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 pm

What did I tell you.... Your actions got you banned, because you keep and KEEP picking fights.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Rmacttu. Empty Re: Rmacttu.

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Why, Rmac??? Sad
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:56 pm

What happened?
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:57 pm

They said Rmac was harrassing somee retard that goes by the name of smfdnubcake on Facebook. I think it involves pictures.

I once told Rmac that I think he takes his fights too far, and look where it brought him.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:47 am

HI guys, well you dont know the full story.
Smfnubcake is a troll. His name is also trolling. He made the minecraft account just to go on servers and troll. SO yes as you can expect he started it. And he was trolling me all along, and i was doing the same in return which is only fair. Then he started making racist remarks taking it too far calling me a n***er, N**ro, k**n, etc etc which i print screened to show kjeb and snipe that he was constantly being racist even after the warning. This was on a daily basis. And today kjeb and sniper were both online and he was doing the same thing, they did not even mute him and it is supposed to be a bannable offence. I myself am white with a little italian somewhere, hence the name falcone. Anyway, so because the owners were not doing anything i thought i would make it public that he is a racist red neck. So i made a facebook page with his picture and screenshots so everyone could see what he is and what he does. And for that i got banned. I did not affect the server in any way and whatveer happened was between me and him. So for that reason i also believe kjeb and sniper both are too mildly racist. And it is not taking things too far, if he is a troll then he should be able to take what is throw at him and be prepared to go all the way. So yes the facebook group is up and all of his friends his black friends on facebook as well as his white friends have been notified of the page. And before people say i took it too far.. i dont believe i did because being racist once and given a warning is forgivable, but over and over again affecting the black players on the server causes emotional distress for those and self loath. So i picked smf's guilt and misery over that of the black players of minecraft.

And also id just like to say thanks for the support on kjebs forum guys. You dont even know the full story and for me to troll someone they must troll on me first. In the clan i was one of the most helpful, i found locations, helped new recruits, was good buddies with carn and ice who i raided with plenty of times as well as zek and parrot. And whats the best way to stop someone from trolling you? Troll them back but go one step further to ensure they wont do it again. That is what i do. And the reason why their clan in specific hates me is because i exposed them for what they really do. They are a group of friends from a different server so its only natural for them to stick together. They thought they could get away with trolling people and 'ruling the server' but i got in their way because i was the only one who give them shoot back.

Last edited by JayFalcone on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dfg)

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 am

Just a few screenshots from the past 2 days and no he did not just say it once a day but kept trolling the words. More to come

Rmacttu. Fejm1z

Rmacttu. 2vsk9l2

Rmacttu. Kb85jk

Rmacttu. 358wc5y

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:12 am

And this is the little scrawny red neck ginger kid who looks like he hasnt eaten in days that insults other on the server. What right does he have looking like that? Well i hope this 5'2 kid does manage to 'beat the shoot' out of the dudes who confront him. Lol well i guess now you guys know who is behind the computer screen, keyboard warrior.

Rmacttu. 2pr9xkx

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:58 am

Well I agree with David in that you took things too far with the Facebook thing, Rmac, but I understand why you did it. You are still welcome on our college server assuming we can get it set up (still waiting on permission from the Director of ITS). Are you perm banned from Kjeb's server or is it temporary? Sounds like it's a perm ban but perhaps not? After all you were a very active member of the server.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 pm

What you did sounds logical as I too would be upset at them for such things, but I wouldn't have gone as far as to make a Facebook page. However I'd be really mad at Kjebs for not banning him in the first place or at least temp ban/mute. I'd say it is a 50/50 street at the moment and they are playing favorites. If they banned you perm, then they should have banned him as well. So I agree you were right, but wrong for going so far. So I agree with what David and C.J have said, but respect you a lot for standing up to them like that, even if it wasn't right at all to make it so public such as Facebook, but with good intentions nonetheless.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:23 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:If they banned you perm, then they should have banned him as well.

I agree completely.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Even if i did take it too far, its not really an issue, It is more about the principle. He was being racist and abusive and he should have prepared for this to happen. If i didnt do it, eventualyy someone would have and i did it before it could cause any other players distress

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

JayFalcone wrote:Even if i did take it too far, its not really an issue, It is more about the principle. He was being racist and abusive and he should have prepared for this to happen. If i didnt do it, eventualyy someone would have and i did it before it could cause any other players distress

Even so, the comebacks you threw back at them were really on the childish side...

Just saying. Not judging.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:04 pm

trolling as a whole is childish...

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 pm

That is true, but arguing or fighting and trolling are quite different to me.

Constantly trolling them wouldnt make them stop though, as you told me. It will increase more steam between you and the people in Guard...

I personally think Nightfall is a cool person attitude-wise. I dont know how he is when he plays the game (maybe he xrays or cheat like that), but you guys keep potty mouthing each other, which is actually childish.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content