Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rmacttu from Kjebs Server!

5 posters

Go down

Rmacttu from Kjebs Server! Empty Rmacttu from Kjebs Server!

Post by JayFalcone Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey guys, this is rmacttu from kjebs server.
Just wanting to know if you know of any other decent minecraft servers. Im going to try and sway away from kjebs server as the staff their are idiots and mod themselves and accuse players of doing it. I have found one server, its called dxmap, and kjebs server is suppose to be a clone of it.

Very Happy

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Rmacttu from Kjebs Server! Empty Re: Rmacttu from Kjebs Server!

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi rmac. Me so happy you joined.

How did the incident turn out for you? The staff took your moderator away?

That sucks if they did. Anyway, I already have a server up, but Parrot and others barely go on it.

If yu want the ip, its: 67.84.66.82
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:23 pm

That server isn't a PVP server however, it is for building a local village where we all have our own houses and possessions. I loved that server, however I haven't been able to go on it much lately, in fact basically not at all. Been too busy with school. haha Perhaps I can get on our server or the clone server tonight or tomorrow.

And as for this clone server, what is it's IP? Thanks!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 pm

The owners of the Kjeb Server have said they are going to make drastic changes when the server is updated to 1.9 and there will be no need for moderators like smfnubcake and zero. The ip for the dx map is dx.neg1.net

Better staff there and more ranks too.

And i will join your server david! Thanks!
Woah how long has this forum been up, 20k posts for some :O

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 pm

I only have so many posts personally because of updates, scripts and ideas for videos myself and a few others work on in a secret section that only so many can see called the VML. lol I believe this particular forums has been in use since mid 2008, but there was one or two forums before this one as well.

And thanks for the ip! I'll try to go on as soon as I can to check it out. And not to sound stupid, but I wasn't around during whatever this problem happened on Kjebs server. So what happened exactly? Something about mods abusing power or something like that it sounds like? David said something happened last night.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Well it all started when two new mods were recruited. These new recruits were hated by 3/4 of the server and the reason why they got mod was because they had pestered kjeb and used the fact that they played on dx map as an excuse to strengthen their request to be mod.

Anyway the mods smfnubcake the troll, whose clan name is troll and his username itself is a form of trolling is the servers troll. So he asked kjeb if he could become a mod for the reasons mentioned above and i don't know the full story but the admins and owners said he trolls too much so he cannot be one. So he thought he would change himself and stop trolling, he did so for 3 days and got mod. Once he got mod he started trolling again. I have reported him a few times to kjeb and kjeb demoted him for a brief minute and then give him mod again because smf started to strop.

Anyway these two moderators go around to peoples hidden bases by teleporting to them, they check whats in their chests and set private warps in the bases. They then send the co ordinates etc to their clan members who then raid the bases.

The mods also play the game in god mode, so if you did want to kill them you will not be bale to do but they can kill you which is not allowed... just general things that mods are not able to do.

Here is the forum post on kjebs forum:
kjeb.forums-free.com/when-mods-abuse-their-power-t29.html

Also id like zeki to know that smf, zero and andrew believe he is x raying and flying and i got told this by one of them.

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Sounds like it has been hectic. In a way, I am glad I wasn't involved because I would have probably gotten into a fight or something with him. lol Best not to though anyways. So has anything new happened since? Have others complained about them since? They better be demodded.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Yeah he going to be demodded when 1.9 is released, well thats what the owners have said anyway. And yeah most people dont like him lol. Umm have you been on kjebs server? And i do not know how they could allow mods to raid, it does not make sense at all...

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Yeah, I am a Vipers clan leader and have been on when I could be. However, I am not a VIP member on the server since I haven't been on as much as C.J (Parrot Wing) who is our clans VIP. However, I don't believe he was present during any of this, like myself. I hope Kjeb takes care of those irresponsible mods soon, because the 1.9 release is far enough away for them to cause a lot of havoc if it continues.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Welcome to the forums, Rmac. Very Happy

Btw, is your real name Jay?

I'm C.J. AKA Parrot_Wing. Razz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JayFalcone Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:13 am

Hey cj! yeah my real name is jay, i have an email address i made with a different name, cant trust the internet with real details these days. And just wanted to get a little info on the server your building. When will it be up? I greatly appreciate you asking me to be moderator and also i will dedicate my time to the server.

JayFalcone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIceCreamMan Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 pm

JayFalcone wrote:
Also id like zeki to know that smf, zero and andrew believe he is x raying and flying and i got told this by one of them.

What?!?! what?!? :O I'm just too pro for them, they can't handle it >.> xD

Also you should be playing on there a lot more since you are mod :]
TheIceCreamMan
TheIceCreamMan
Corporal
Corporal

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: ICM
Clan Tag: V

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm

JayFalcone wrote:Hey cj! yeah my real name is jay, i have an email address i made with a different name, cant trust the internet with real details these days. And just wanted to get a little info on the server your building. When will it be up? I greatly appreciate you asking me to be moderator and also i will dedicate my time to the server.

I'm hoping to be able to talk more with the ITS Director today about it. We have to discuss how we will operate the server safely since, being a college, they are naturally paranoid about security. They have a ton of servers but have never run a Minecraft server there before so it will take a little time to get permission to actually install it. Basically they need to be assured that malicious software won't start pouring through port 25565 when I make the server public. Razz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down