Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First thoughts about Call of the Dead

2 posters

Go down

First thoughts about Call of the Dead Empty First thoughts about Call of the Dead

Post by Ddiaxv Tue May 03, 2011 8:16 am

Well I played the new zombie map, and it seems at the beginning, there's a zombie boss character that follows you around with a studio light EVERY ROUND. meaning you kill all of the zombies except for the boss one, the rounds will ascend. The zombie is George A. Romero (a famous movie director), and if you shoot him, he will rage on and run towards you. To calm him down, you must go in the water.

It is revealed you can either kill him or turn him back into a human with the new weapon, V-R11.

As for ranking up in zombies, I think that was a lie. I tried playing it, there was no sign of ranking up, and I even searched for a game online of call of the dead.

I didn't play too long. I have to go to school Razz
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

First thoughts about Call of the Dead Empty Re: First thoughts about Call of the Dead

Post by FlareonMaster Tue May 03, 2011 10:36 am

So the rank system was a lie? That sucks. Wait then, why did someone from Treyarch claim there was then? Weird?
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down