Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the name of God, I command all thy Bullies, Internet Trolls to DISAPPEAR! No really, please disappear.

4 posters

Go down

In the name of God, I command all thy Bullies, Internet Trolls to DISAPPEAR!   No really, please disappear. Empty In the name of God, I command all thy Bullies, Internet Trolls to DISAPPEAR! No really, please disappear.

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 am

My history teacher told my class about this, and I decided to look it up on youtube, and I am really glad I saw it. This video is my first favorite on my new Youtube Account.

Australian Boy, Casey Hanes, 9th grader gets bothered by some annoying 7th grader punk who acts superior to him.

Casey Hanes snaps, picks the little turd up, and slams him on a concrete bench.

Freshman Casey Hanes has earned himself a name, and he is a legend, Casey the punisher.

All Hail Casey. This guy is on my Heroes list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzhFan3kk0E

Check out his Facebook page, and press the "Like" button if you're a bully hater like me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Casey-The-kid-who-had-enough-of-being-bullied-is-a-legend-/408739608942?ref=ts&sk=wall

A message to bullies and Internet Trolls:

GO %^$& YOURSELF JOUSSE.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

In the name of God, I command all thy Bullies, Internet Trolls to DISAPPEAR!   No really, please disappear. Empty Re: In the name of God, I command all thy Bullies, Internet Trolls to DISAPPEAR! No really, please disappear.

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Lol noob bully just got pwned. Lulz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

In the name of God, I command all thy Bullies, Internet Trolls to DISAPPEAR!   No really, please disappear. Empty Re: In the name of God, I command all thy Bullies, Internet Trolls to DISAPPEAR! No really, please disappear.

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 pm

All hail Casey. Razz

Darn right he got obliterated, CJ. Razz
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Casey isn't a hero in my opinion, he was simply fighting in self-defence. If he did that to protect another kid being bullied, then THAT would be heroism. However, I still congratulate Casey for having the guts to stand up for himself.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 pm

<3 I respect that kid. I hope that bully learned a lesson.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:51 pm

saw it on /b/ already lol'd tbh was the kids face always like that or did it break after the drop?

btw the lil guy is saying he was the one picked on trololololol Razz
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down