Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 4) Script

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 4) Script Empty Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 4) Script

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Everyone is in this episode except Doctor V and this is also the return to Dr. Mister! So, Nick, if you have any suggestions for a switch, let me know. I plan to film this on Saturday (my parts) and C.J, if possible, when you get back could you film you and Micah? Your parts are minimum. Anyways, here it is!

Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 4) Script
On Eating Healthy

(Series opening)

CA: Dr. Truscot is looking into his refrigerator.

CA: Dr. Truscot then starts throwing random foods away (cheese, cake, cookies etc;)

CA: Then Dr. Truscot turns around and realizes he is on the air.

Dr. Truscot: Well hello, my name is Dr. Truscot!

CA: A piece of a cookie he drops to the ground.

CA: The cookie falls in slow motion.

CA: The cookie hits the ground as the title appears "On Eating Healthy".

Dr. Truscot: Today we are talking about eating healthy and that means, getting rid of those foods that are bad for you!

CA: Dr. Truscot picks up the cookie and throws it away.

Dr. Truscot: Also, don't eat anything off from the floor, that isn't good.

CA: He then turns back to the fridge and shuts the door. (during this shot, Fire Pig is in the fridge and is unnoticed by Dr. Truscot)

Dr. Truscot: Now, today will be all about what you should eat and how much of it you can eat.

CA: Dr. Truscot then grabs a can of mayo and mustard.

Dr. Truscot: As for condiments on sandwiches, Mayonnaise might taste good, but the healthier choice between the two is Mustard, though only a little is needed.

CA: Dr. Truscot then grabs a box of Oreos.

Dr. Truscot: Oreos also taste really good, yet if you eat them, you shouldn't eat more than a few at a time and only once per day, not three or more times per day.

CA: Dr. Truscot appears from under a table and then stands.

Dr. Truscot: Try to eat as many veggies as possibly, and if you are in the mood for a snack, the best way to go is maybe something like celery or carrot sticks with ranch dressing. That is healthy and good tasting.

CA: Dr. Truscot then looks to the left and sees frozen meat.

Dr. Truscot: It is good to get a good share of meat for protein, however if you prefer not to eat meat, then as an example, there are other ways to get protein through some vegetables such as broccoli.

CA: Dr. Truscot then appears in front of a stove.

Dr. Truscot: So I would recommend each day a serving of veggies, something that gives protein which is usually meat, a health breakfast such as a bowl of oatmeal or eggs and sometimes it is fine to splurge on a piece of cheese on your eggs. Also, grains are also good to have, but not too much or it isn't healthy and try as much as you can to not eat much starch.

CA: Dr. Truscot then turns the knob on the stove to high.

Dr. Truscot: Just make sure not to put your stove on too high like I just did.

CA: Dr. Truscot then forgets the stove is on and puts his hand down.

Dr. Truscot: OWWWHHHHH!!!!

CA: Camera then shows outside the house, further away from the house, then the Earth while he still screams.

CA: Dr. Truscot now has his hand wrapped around a ice pack. (during this scene, Fire Pig is shown in the freezer after getting the ice pack yet once again is unnoticed by Dr. Truscot)

Dr. Truscot: Now a word from my assistant Dr. Dontrust.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is shown sitting down on a chair.

Dr. Dontrus: Well hello, I am here from the privilege from Dr. Truscot to explain how to be healthy.

CA: Dr. Dontrust is now outside.

Dr. Dontrust: Why am I outside? I want to be inside!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is back inside.

Dr. Dontrust: Thank you.

CA: Dr. Dontrust then grabs a piece of cake, cookies, milk, cheese.

Dr. Dontrust: This is what you should eat to not be healthy. So go eat all you want, become obese and don't exercise.

Camera Man: Sir, I believe this is about how to become healthy, not the other way around.

Dr. Dontrust: What!?

CA: Dr. Dontrust is now seen elsewhere.

Dr. Dontrust: Hello, my name is Dr. Dontrust and today I am talking about how to be healthy!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is now holding veggies.

Dr. Dontrust: Step one is to get your vegetables and eat them!

CA: Dr. Dontrust is then seen holding what is left of his vegetables.

Dr. Dontrust: I think I went and ate too much. Can someone call a Doctor?

CA: Dr. Truscot is then shown again.

Dr. Truscot: While my assistant is being rushed to the hospital for eating too much healthy foods, I want people to realize eating healthy foods is great, but eating too much food at one time can also make you very sick.

CA: Then from the side another Dr. Truscot walks in.

Dr. Truscot: That is right Dr. Truscot!

Dr. Truscot: Yes, well, I knew I could count on the values of my clone who my original assistant Dr. Mister made for me.

CA: Dr. Truscot (the real one) is then sitting down)

Dr. Truscot: Now a word from my old friend and assistant Dr. Mister! Come out Dr. Mister!

CA: Dr. Mister is shown standing next to a bag full of food.

Dr. Mister: It is nice to be back!

CA: Dr. Mister grabs a ton of food out of the bag.

Dr. Mister: This is what you shouldn't eat much of, yet something you can eat once in a while.

CA: Shown is a bag of cheese, ice cream box, and some other foods.

Dr. Mister: Mainly though I want to talk about how cheese isn't something you should eat all the time.

CA: Then you see Professor Sausage on the other side of a hallway looking at the Dr. Mister holding the bag of cheese.

Professor Sausage: CHEESE! (he smiles his biggest smile)

Dr. Mister: Oh dear Lord. I have to go!

CA: You see Dr. Mister running away and then out a side door.

CA: Then you see Professor Sausage run after him.

CA: Dr. Truscot is then shown again.

Dr. Truscot: Well that is all for today people and join us next time as we discuss the negative influence of soda.

CA: Dr. Truscot then puts away the ice pack and as he does so, on the table behind him you see Fire Pig, still not noticed.

Dr. Truscot: So people, contact me at 1-800-111-1111-1 and see you next time and also, I think my phone was disconnected again.

(League Prod symbol with cinematic boom)

CA: Dr. Mister is seen running down the street on a pathway and then you see Professor Sausage running after him.

Professor Sausage: Give me the cheese!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 4) Script Empty Re: Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 4) Script

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:55 pm

LOL, sounds hilarious. I don't know if I can get an ice cream box, if not I will replace it with something else unhealthy.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 4) Script Empty Re: Dr. Truscot-The Health Chronicles (Episode 4) Script

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Alright, you filming this today? I might have to refilm a few things I already filmed. If so I will do it this afternoon.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down