Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny!!!

4 posters

Go down

Destiny!!! Empty Destiny!!!

Post by MasterChef5311 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:05 pm

I'm pretty sure that you all know that destiny comes out on September 9 and the beta comes out on July 17, ill be playing the beta and the game when they come out. There are three classes, which class are you gonna be? Titan, Hunter, or Warlock. pick one and also say if your getting the game.

:Titan Class

:Hunter Class

:Warlock Class

I myself are debating between Titan and the Warlock, Both can hover for a short period of time. I love being the tank that just destroys everything but i also love being that person whose everywhere and snipes everyone. Now sure what to pick.
MasterChef5311
MasterChef5311
Sergeant
Sergeant

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: MasterChef5311
Clan Tag: V32

Back to top Go down

Destiny!!! Empty Re: Destiny!!!

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:36 am

I'll probably be Hunter if I get the game. Definitely nice to have long range and mobility. I think all three classes will play an important role though, since Bungie will have put a lot of time and effort into balancing each class.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterChef5311 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:41 am

Well I have seen that the hunter is the weakest out of the three top is warlock then titan and hunter.
MasterChef5311
MasterChef5311
Sergeant
Sergeant

Xbox Account
Gamertag: MasterChef5311
Clan Tag: V32

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:20 am

Eagle Eye307 wrote:I'll probably be Hunter if I get the game. Definitely nice to have long range and mobility. I think all three classes will play an important role though, since Bungie will have put a lot of time and effort into balancing each class.

you should get the game! I know torres(alberto), razgriz(lane),ddiaxv (david),inuyasha2b3 (ray), and I have been playing the beta  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy we have it for the 360. so far my expectations have not been disappointed and I love it.

MasterChef5311 wrote:Well I have seen that the hunter is the weakest out of the three top is warlock then titan and hunter.

I don't know if I should agree or disagree about the hunter being the weakest. It's advantage is range and it shows this with it's agile speed, jumping, a knife you can throw, and a pistol for it's super. They really balanced the classes well. Also the hunter's class item is so much better than the other classes but I don't think that means anything to the balance of the class since it is purely cosmetic but hopefully they change that X3
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Applepie533 wrote:Also the hunter's class item is so much better than the other classes but I don't think that means anything to the balance of the class since it is purely cosmetic but hopefully they change that X3

Hey, sexiness can be advantageous in combat when you dazzle your opponents using your stunning good looks.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:34 am

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
Applepie533 wrote:Also the hunter's class item is so much better than the other classes but I don't think that means anything to the balance of the class since it is purely cosmetic but hopefully they change that X3

Hey, sexiness can be advantageous in combat when you dazzle your opponents using your stunning good looks.

I was having a hard time choosing between fashion destiny or deadly destiny. Had to choose the fashion because you are certainly right. Pausing to look at what other players were wearing probably has made me die or made me try to play catch up with my teammates in the mission.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm

As I told David yesterday, I will consider getting an Xbone if they release at least 3 exclusive games that I'm really interested in. So far they have Titanfall and Destiny, so I'm waiting on at least one more before I think about getting it.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Miles Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:25 pm

my top games are gonna be watch dogs and ac5 if i ever get an xone. idk if i will tho cause i don't have any $ and when i do get some it will probably go to college but im not sure yet
Desmond Miles
Desmond Miles
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content