Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highpothesis

3 posters

Go down

Highpothesis Empty Highpothesis

Post by Stormageddon, Dark Lord Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Hello,

///////////SKIP THIS IF YOU HATE BAD PUNS AND THEREFORE SHOULD HATE YOURSELF

I am Stormageddon, your Dark Lord, and this is LAWL 001: Intro to Intro to Highpotheses.

First, let's go over the syllabus.

I'll let you read it on your own time, but let's go over the important details together.

Course synopsis:

Intro to Intro to Highpothesis is a course designed to introduce you to introducing yourself to two topics: Highpotheses, and Contact Hy. In the course, we will discover ideas such as Ohm's second law (also known as ohmaaan duuuuude's law), and how laws like this helped us develop an appreciation for ideas like hashish tables and functions.

Grading:

Please note any grade below A- in this course will lead to expulsion from the university. Any grade below a B- will warrant arrest. Any grade below a C- will result in execution. And anything below a D- will result in an "accident" during execution, in which you were injected with the wrong injection, causing you a longer, more painful death.

Punishments and Plagiarism:

Plagiarism will result will not be tolerated and you will be taken out of the course. However, we will not record any actions, as that might hurt your chances of getting a job, and that would be mean.

Fast readers will be required to read each word twice out of fairness towards the rest of the class. Please do not skip ahead in the reading, as nobody likes spoilers.

Withdrawing from the course:

Please remember, if you plan to withdraw from the class, you must do so in 3 seconds from the time you started reading about punishments for plagiarism.

Schedule:

Lecture             Homework Assigned         Homework due
Made up Crap     Make up Crap                 Made up Crappy Due Date
Lather               Rinse                            Repeat

END OF SYLLABUS

If you are worried about this course, don't be. All you need is to be creative and say a bunch of random crap that nobody believes but could possibly be true.

Any questions? Too bad.

Let's start the first lecture...

///////////PUNS END HERE (YOU SKIPPING JERK)

I started this course (or thread if you are a skipping jerk) to give everyone the chance to create a highpothesis.

First, lets go over key concepts.

I will start with Contact Hy.

A Contact Hy is a state of mind (normally influenced by the receiving of a Highpothesis) that causes a person in such a state to create a Highpothesis.

Now we must define a Highpothesis.

A Highpothesis is an idea that could possibly be true, but there is no way to test or prove the validity of the idea in such a way that the rest of the world could be informed of the idea's validity or lack thereof.

For example:

HI| The Fundamental Highpothesis of Immortality

Part 1: Water.

Water (Or H2O) is a liquid that is used to carry the drug oxygen (See part 3) and the particles from Food (See part 2) from the entry point of the drug/the dissolving point of Food to the brain.

Part 2: Food.

An object is called Food if and only if it contains a subatomic particle that changes human perception to exclude the autonomous motion of any lifeforms missing Food or oxygen in the brain, or water in the entire body.

Part 3: Oxygen.

Oxygen is a drug that convinces humans that they are mortal and will one day die, when they are, in fact, immortal.

From this Highpothesis you can come up with a few corollaries.

Cor| Immortality by dehydration or suffocation

Significantly reducing or completely stopping the intake oxygen or water will cause a human to realize their immortality.

Food would be included, but it requires a (short) proof, and is therefore not a corollary. However, it does have the same results.

Well, that is it for our first lecture (or post for you skipping jerks). Please make up a highpothesis for next class (or the next post for you skipping jerks). Kay bye
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: Too poor to afford one
Clan Tag: Srsly

http://walkingdead.net/perl/euphemism

Back to top Go down

Highpothesis Empty Re: Highpothesis

Post by Desmond Miles Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:37 pm

my hypothesis is that people will one day realize that coi-a is a good thing.
Desmond Miles
Desmond Miles
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:52 am

Prof. Stormageddon, I have a question!

How long does one have to cease intake of oxygen and/or water in order to realize their immortality?
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormageddon, Dark Lord Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:17 am

Eagle Eye307 wrote:Prof. Stormageddon, I have a question!

How long does one have to cease intake of oxygen and/or water in order to realize their immortality?
Until they are "dead" to the afflicted population. It varies from person to person.
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: Too poor to afford one
Clan Tag: Srsly

http://walkingdead.net/perl/euphemism

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Stormageddon, Dark Lord wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:Prof. Stormageddon, I have a question!

Until they are "dead" to the afflicted population. It varies from person to person.
Okay, cool! I'll be right back...
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down