Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Dr. Truscot Special Video Ideas

Go down

Possible Dr. Truscot Special Video Ideas Empty Possible Dr. Truscot Special Video Ideas

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 am

I decided to have a special every five episodes for the remainder of the series. Meet Harvy releases today and after five more episodes pass, we don't have anything currently planned to work on for a special. After the remaining five episodes for the series after that, we have The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot planned for release which has partially already been filmed. So here are a few ideas I have thought up of, but we only need one to choose from or a new one to think of.

Marsha is Missing:
The story will revolve around Smitty who replaced Marsha (who believes Marsha ran away to be with another man) as he searches for her in numerous and ridiculous ways.

Smitty's Addiction:
Smitty gets addicted to a certain video game and gets violent when Henry and Harvy try to help him stop playing it. This would be the only special revolving around Smitty with a completely different personality.

Jimmy Johnson:
Cody and I recently did a small sketch for Smitty's cousin "Jimmy Johnson" played by Cody. We could do a special revolving Jimmy at some point, however, I tend to doubt Cody would want to wear all of the stuff Jimmy wore again. Fake teeth, two shirts, red sweatshirt, mopped wig, black hat, red nose, glasses and a rubber chicken. O.O

Whack a Smitty 2:
This is just a possible idea. If there were going to be a sequel video game to "Whack a Smitty" we could make a sequel commercial that makes Whack a Smitty 2 seem like a whole new game with numerous new comedy sketches to go with it making it far different from the original. Razz

Those are some possible ideas, tell me what you think and if we decided to do one of these, I will begin working on a script for it this week while I am at camp.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down