Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: New Schedule

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: New Schedule Empty Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: New Schedule

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Because of the lack of episodes the past two months due to Jake not fulfilling to send in his parts on time, I plan to have a new schedule for episodes 20-30 to finish the series by October. We will have weekly releases (every Monday) and every five episodes will be a special. Meet Harvy will be releasing tomorrow and then we will have five episodes releasing until another special due for release mid October. We can discuss what this special/short on Dr. Truscot is within the next few weeks. So, the Doctors Are In will premiere after New Years most likely to give us the holiday break.

Meet Harvy - Special: August 29th
Episode 20 - On Summer Activities: September 12th
Episode 21 - On Kidney Failure: September 19th
Episode 22 - On Climbing and Hiking: September 26th
Episode 23 - On Food Poisoning: October 3rd
Episode 24 - On Eye Sight: October 10th
Episode 25 - On Blood Loss: October 17th
Finding Marsha - Smitty's Greatest Adventure: October 24th
Episode 26 - On Germs: October 31st
Episode 27 - On Accidents: November 7th
Episode 28 - On Lunacy: November 14th
Episode 29 - On a Healthy Work Environment: November 21st
Episode 30 - On Stressful Situations: November 28th
The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot - Special: December 5th

C.J, Micah, Cody and Dyllan are all done with their parts and I have done all of Henry's and Harvy's parts at camp. So I only have remaining scenes to film at home. As for Rob, his remaining parts to the series will be filmed mid to late September. So, as of right now, mainly only myself and Nick have to film scenes for the show and we have both already filmed multiple scenes for certain episodes releasing. So thanks everyone for what you have done and this schedule is more a guideline than anything else, however I plan to try and stick to it!

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: New Schedule Empty Re: Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: New Schedule

Post by 5thRibSmite Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 pm

I have a question.... Is Smitty Johnson gonna be in "The Doctor's Are In"?
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

Back to top Go down

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: New Schedule Empty Re: Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: New Schedule

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 pm

It isn't a series like The Health Chronicles exactly. And you can be in it whenever we get together. Very Happy You wouldn't be in every episode like you were in The Health Chronicles though. lol
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Alright, that's good. Because I miss playing Smitty Johnson the 13th born on Friday the 13th on a Leap year.
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah, your everyone's favorite character Cody. haha

You get to play him again though for two specials as well. Very Happy I'll talk to you about them Saturday morning.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Okay. Sounds good.
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:30 am

5thRibSmite wrote:Alright, that's good. Because I miss playing Smitty Johnson the 13th born on Friday the 13th on a Leap year.

Born on Friday the 13th?

Friday the 13th is my lucky day! Very Happy
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Yeah, you should know David, but Smitty Johnson's full name is "Receptionist Smitty Johnson the thirteenth, born on Friday the thirteenth on a leap year" which is why he is the way he is. haha

Update:
I have updated the schedule once more to state weekly releases and every five episodes there will be a special. One of the three (Meet Harvy) has already been filmed and (The Life of Dr. Henry Truscot) has been half filmed.

We are in need of ideas for one more special/short to release in between. We could do another "Meet" someone episode if everyone likes how "Meet Harvy" turns out tomorrow. As for episode 20's release, I might not be home to edit this week (going to camp for one last mid week) for next weeks release, so episode 20 might be delayed until mid next week. The majority of episode 20 has been edited however. Every episode prior at this current time will release on schedule.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down