Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remaining Scripts Info

2 posters

Go down

Remaining Scripts Info Empty Remaining Scripts Info

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 pm

I have noticed everyone seems to be somewhat intimidated by how much they think they have left for their parts in the series. It only appears that way because there are a lot of camera angles (titled as CA: in the scripts) which describe what area and what happens to the character. So that is mostly just explaining what you are supposed to be doing, not what you are saying.

As for why I set deadlines is for a matter of reasons. C.J and Micah are coming back to the New England area in August and that is my original intention as to why I set deadlines, finished all of the remaining scripts and asked to make sure everyone finished by August 1st except for Nick who I asked to finish by August 14th and Jake which I asked by July twenty-fourth which is so I can edit extra scenes at camp since I too won't be around much and sending files to me at camp is practically impossible due to the connection there. So that was my first main reason while my second main reason was, I believed it would make it easier on everyone to finish up all of the remaining parts early so that you wouldn't have to think of it again any time soon.

So those were my reasons. And for an estimate on how long each character has remaining in the series (in other words, how much more they will appear in episodes throughout episodes 18-30, which I say loosely since not everyone appears in every episode between then) I would say I have about 30 minutes more on the screen as Dr. Truscot and Harvy, Nick has about 15 more minutes remaining, Cody has about twenty, C.J and Micah have about 6 minutes, Jake has about four and Rob has about 2-3.

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Remaining Scripts Info Empty Re: Remaining Scripts Info

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:40 pm