Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A video about my wretched school and town of North Bergen, home of the Ghetto Beasts of America.

3 posters

Go down

A video about my wretched school and town of North Bergen, home of the Ghetto Beasts of America. Empty A video about my wretched school and town of North Bergen, home of the Ghetto Beasts of America.

Post by Ddiaxv Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 am

Surprisingly, I know some people in this video.

Some moron named Tyler made this video. He is also, not to mention, annoying as heck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Keg2n9Cw0&feature=player_embedded

===CHEAT SHEET===

0:10 - The retard known as Tyler. He does not shut up. I don't encounter him often luckily.

0:16 - The School's Cafeteria A. My school has two cafeterias. I hang out in Cafeteria B.

0:41 - The abominated retard in my Biology class who claimed The Civil War started in 1940.

0:46 - The school's gym

1:11 - North Bergen Mayor Nick Sacco. My mother dislikes him, and sees him as a crook. I agree with her, there's currently a debate going on in town whether the mayor should raise taxes. He's a crook wanting money just like my school's principal.

1:21 - Some guy that comes to my English class almost everyday and sells Brownies with a science teacher on the left. He's really cool guy too, and hilarious.

1:36 - A better view of Cafeteria A.

I hate this song so much.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

A video about my wretched school and town of North Bergen, home of the Ghetto Beasts of America. Empty Re: A video about my wretched school and town of North Bergen, home of the Ghetto Beasts of America.

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 am

Well as for the song itself, putting aside the fact that it's rap it doesn't seem too bad. However that girl's voice gets annoying pretty quickly. >_<

Cool to see what your school looks like, David. Smile
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

A video about my wretched school and town of North Bergen, home of the Ghetto Beasts of America. Empty Re: A video about my wretched school and town of North Bergen, home of the Ghetto Beasts of America.

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:58 am

I thought the song was okay for what it was, but agree fully with what C.J. said. Nice to see your school David, but no Mr. Shenfield.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 am

Yeah, tell Tyler to put Shenfeld in there. Lulz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 am

Yeah, the public must see!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Darn it, you're right CJ!

Lulz
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down