Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlareonMaster Of CBGamez

Go down

FlareonMaster Of CBGamez Empty FlareonMaster Of CBGamez

Post by FlareonMaster Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:09 am

Ok, I just want people to read this quickly, but I will be locking this as this is simply a message for everyone to read and not respond too.

I "promise" not to be as strict on here, I see by being strict in the past (even though I wasn't wrong for what I did on being strict, maybe a little mean though) has caused some problems. I will not be demodded unless I do something wrong and reason why I was promoted was because Eagle thinks I did a good job on Vid, Pics and Music and trusts me on here, yes I admit by me knowing him IRL that is a reason as to why he trusts me automatically, but I was made Mod because of his opinion and for my good job on the other section, not for knowing him IRL.

Kim, this is the last time I am going to say this, I am sorry for hurting you, even though you hurt me more, I am sorry for being a Mod on here, but that was not my choice even though I don't mind being a Mod on here and enjoy it. Please stay if you wish, I am doing this as some will miss you on here. I know your reasons, that is because I am a Mod of Random. This is my last try of trying to get you to stay, if you still choose to leave then goodbye I guess.

I promise not be as strict, I promise not to take jokes so seriously, I promise not to get ticked off when people harass me as I will just ignore it.

I am going to lock this now as this was just to say I am sorry, I promise to be less strict and such. This is a message to all of CBGamez, I am here, I will do my best and if more problems come, it won't be because of me (unless of course this somehow starts a problem for me trying to do the right thing) If people don't want to give me a chance to fulfill what I just promised and still not like me because of the past (when Eagle was gone) then just don't bother to speak to me on here, just ignore me as I am going to do what I stated above and try to do my best and keep those promises. Now please give me another chance for trying to be a Mod, pretend I just got here and are a new Member and just got promoted. Thank you if you understand. I am no longer mad towards anyone, I just want to start over, it is going to be a new year in two weeks, let's all have a good new start on here.

Thanks for reading...

FlareonMaster

Ps. Happy Holidays! Also, if you wish to give me thoughts on this, please PM me.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down