Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming)

+2
Kim
Applepie533
6 posters

Go down

Agree or disagree?

My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) I_vote_lcap63%My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) I_vote_lcap13%My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) I_vote_lcap24%My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) Empty My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming)

Post by Applepie533 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Go back to the secret section and spam and don't come back unless you want to post replys on other people's posts.There should be a limit. Those are my ideas. Of course I already know what your going to pick for the poll. Rolling Eyes you can cancel your votes and pick a new one.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) Empty Re: My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming)

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:42 pm

That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section. Ryan and I are just trying to help and this is what we are doing. This is what I mean by fighting. I don't want this anymore. Can't we all act like there is no problem and simply not break rules until early next week when Eagle is back? I don't disagree, agree or want to be mad at you so I am
not voting.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming) Empty Re: My ideas on resolving this forums problem (spamming)

Post by Kim Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:47 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section. Ryan and I are just trying to help and this is what we are doing. This is what I mean by fighting. I don't want this anymore. Can't we all act like there is no problem and simply not break rules until early next week when Eagle is back? I don't disagree, agree or want to be mad at you so I am
not voting.

>That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section. Ryan and I are just trying to help and this is what we are doing. This is what I mean by fighting. I don't want this anymore.

>That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section. Ryan and I are just trying to help and this is what we are doing. This is what I mean by fighting.

>That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section.

>That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal,

>That would only refer to me, Ryan

>That would only refer to Ryan

That would only refer to Ryan

I propose we do it that way.
Kim
Kim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Kim, what do you mean by your post? That is confusing, what is your point?
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Make Ryan stop being dictator.
Make Ryan go hide in Secret Station, or w/e it's called.
Kim Happy.
Kim be nice.

Or.

Ryan continue being Dictator.
Kim get more pissed.
Kim 'Acts' up.
Eagle come.
Eagle ban kim.
Kim Change IP Address.
Kim Come back.

Do you guys ever notice how sometimes I'll be super active, then just dissapear? I'm still around, and no I'm not grounded. Just one of you guys have officially pissed me off, so I stop going here for a while. That includes Runescape, too. I'm not in the mood to leave, quite yet.
Kim
Kim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Kimz0r wrote:Make Ryan stop being dictator.
Kim and Apple Happy.
Kim be nice.
Apple be nice

I consent to that.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 pm

applepie533 wrote:
Kimz0r wrote:Make Ryan stop being dictator.
Kim and Apple Happy.
Kim be nice.
Apple be nice

I consent to that.

Aha! I like that idea even more.
Kim
Kim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 pm

I am not going to force Ryan to leave until Eagle returns. It seems like in your post though that you don't mind me and just him. I will let Ryan say what he wants to you on that. I just don't want fighting and am just trying to be calm and helpful on this.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Kimz0r wrote:
applepie533 wrote:
Kimz0r wrote:Make Ryan and Flareon stop playing dictator.
Flareon forgets about this and never says a word about it.
Kim and Apple Happy.
Kim be nice.
Apple be nice

I consent to that.

I like this one even better.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 pm

applepie533 wrote:
Kimz0r wrote:
applepie533 wrote:
Kimz0r wrote:Make Ryan and Flareon stop playing dictator.
Flareon forgets about this and never says a word about it.
Kim and Apple Happy.
Kim be nice.
Apple be nice

I consent to that.

I like this one even better.

Hmmm... Yes, me too. Razz
Kim
Kim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blezzdafall Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Thats fine, act that way, i dont really care Very Happy i am not being a dictator, and flareon, what do you mean i am not going to make ryan leave until ee is back?
Blezzdafall
Blezzdafall
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:31 pm

ryan seacrest wrote:Thats fine, act that way, i dont really care Very Happy i am not being a dictator, and flareon, what do you mean i am not going to make ryan leave until ee is back?

ryan seacrest wrote:ME AND FLAREON ARE TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATORS OF CBGAMEZ LIKE IT OR NOT. ALL OF YOU WILL NOW FOLLOW EVERY FRIKKEN RULE ON THE FORUM OR BE BANNED. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I WILL PERSONALLY CALL EE AND FORCE HIM TO BAN THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO BREAK RULES. READ THE RULES YOU TWIGS

Do I really need to go and find the other posts? Honestly, because I will.
Kim
Kim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blezzdafall Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:34 pm

If EE Were here he would basically ban you all really, for all of your behavior, but ee isnt here, and for now{ i agree i was acting a little too powerdrunk} me and flareon as personal friends of ee are doing the best we can to sort things out, and bring order, we cant force anyone to do anything really, if you want to contuinue to act this way and wont listen to me, then youy are just digging your own grave.
Blezzdafall
Blezzdafall
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm

ryan seacrest wrote:If Eagle eye307 were here, he would basically ban you all for all of your behavior but, he isnt here.For now I agree I was acting a little too powerdrunk. Flareon and I are personal friends of Eagle ey307 and we are doing the best we can to sort things out to bring order. We cant force anyone to do anything really! If you want to continue to act this way and wont listen to me..then you are just digging your own grave.

Fixed your grammar and spelling errors. BTW I disagree he wouldn't do that to me. I got something very important to him that I shouldn't show anyone.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Blezzdafall Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Well, i am personally disgusted with how things are, and i think that he really should have made an announcement stating that he wanted me and jon to lead but he didnt tell any of you. but i am telling you and everyone now, we are temporarily leading these forums.
Blezzdafall
Blezzdafall
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:15 pm

ryan seacrest wrote:Well, i am personally disgusted with how things are, and i think that he really should have made an announcement stating that he wanted me and jon to lead but he didnt tell any of you. but i am telling you and everyone now, we are temporarily leading these forums.

We?

Surely you mean Flareon. Because, I am not taking any crap from you.

"Well I am personally disgusted with America. And I think that Obama should of made an announcement stating that he wanted me to become the leader of this country, but he didn't tell any of you. But I am tell you and everyone now, I am temporarily the President of the United States."

Doesn't sound that... Convincing doesn't it?
Kim
Kim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blezzdafall Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Kimz0r wrote:
ryan seacrest wrote:Well, i am personally disgusted with how things are, and i think that he really should have made an announcement stating that he wanted me and jon to lead but he didnt tell any of you. but i am telling you and everyone now, we are temporarily leading these forums.

We?

Surely you mean Flareon. Because, I am not taking any crap from you.

"Well I am personally disgusted with America. And I think that Obama should of made an announcement stating that he wanted me to become the leader of this country, but he didn't tell any of you. But I am tell you and everyone now, I am temporarily the President of the United States."

Doesn't sound that... Convincing doesn't it?
kim, i dont really care what you say, your pretty much being a loser.
Blezzdafall
Blezzdafall
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Ryan, what I meant by the post saying forcing you to leave was, if you were going to leave, that would be your choice and I am not going to be responsible for forcing you to leave, meaning if they did force you or forced me to say something to you which I never would have done which is what I think they wanted me to do. You know what I mean.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Malvoleunomy Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Kimz0r wrote:
FlareonMaster wrote:That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section. Ryan and I are just trying to help and this is what we are doing. This is what I mean by fighting. I don't want this anymore. Can't we all act like there is no problem and simply not break rules until early next week when Eagle is back? I don't disagree, agree or want to be mad at you so I am
not voting.

>That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section. Ryan and I are just trying to help and this is what we are doing. This is what I mean by fighting. I don't want this anymore.

>That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section. Ryan and I are just trying to help and this is what we are doing. This is what I mean by fighting.

>That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal, Mal has left and isn't coming back on the normal section.

>That would only refer to me, Ryan and Mal,

>That would only refer to me, Ryan

>That would only refer to Ryan

That would only refer to Ryan

I propose we do it that way.

well I may come back and post occasionally (like now) but I have posted my reasons mulitple places and this atgument is not really one of them.
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Kimz0r wrote:

Do you guys ever notice how sometimes I'll be super active, then just dissapear? I'm still around, and no I'm not grounded. Just one of you guys have officially pissed me off, so I stop going here for a while. That includes Runescape, too. I'm not in the mood to leave, quite yet.

tbh i thought you had died
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Ok, Arch, what is tbh and does that go Off Topic? I am serious when I say I don't know what that is.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:39 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:Ok, Arch, what is tbh and does that go Off Topic? I am serious when I say I don't know what that is.

tbh=to be honest
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Ok, thank you Apple, I had no idea what it was.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:48 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:Ok, thank you Apple, I had no idea what it was.

np...i hope you know what that means
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 pm

np= No Problem, I know what most, practically all actually of them, just don't always know all of them like that one tbh.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down