Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roses are red

+2
TerseRat5204
doge
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roses are red - Page 2 Empty Re: Roses are red

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Nigerian Prince wrote:No money for you. You like bacon and "bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."

P.S. Oh, i forgot to mention. I’m rackin’ my brain trying to think of a name of that diamond pony I bought. I was gonna call it ‘piss-for-brains’ in honor of you, but that just feels immature. Maybe ‘Butt Stallion’? Nah, that’s worse. Tell you what, I’ll give it some thought.

You rack your brain over what to name your pony, I'll rack my brain trying to making sense of your oxygen cult.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormageddon, Dark Lord Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
Nigerian Prince wrote:No money for you. You like bacon and "bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."

P.S. Oh, i forgot to mention. I’m rackin’ my brain trying to think of a name of that diamond pony I bought. I was gonna call it ‘piss-for-brains’ in honor of you, but that just feels immature. Maybe ‘Butt Stallion’? Nah, that’s worse. Tell you what, I’ll give it some thought.

You rack your brain over what to name your pony, I'll rack my brain trying to making sense of your oxygen cult.

It's rather simple though. Everyone we see as being alive is on a drug, know as oxygen. When we "die", we stop breathing, and keep roaming the earth as immortals who are not on drugs. But the people who are "alive" are so high on oxygen, that they think we really are dead.
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: Too poor to afford one
Clan Tag: Srsly

http://walkingdead.net/perl/euphemism

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Nigerian Prince wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:

It's rather simple though. Everyone we see as being alive is on a drug, know as oxygen. When we "die", we stop breathing, and keep roaming the earth as immortals who are not on drugs. But the people who are "alive" are so high on oxygen, that they think we really are dead.

But what about the time delay that would occur if a corpse/person-not-on-oxygen interfered with someone on oxygen? For example, if a dead person placed a barrier in front of a living person, that person's life would be affected by it because they would have to walk around it. Either they would notice that something was very wrong, or their brains would ignore the whole incident creating a discrepancy in their perception of reality.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormageddon, Dark Lord Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
Nigerian Prince wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:

But what about the time delay that would occur if a corpse/person-not-on-oxygen interfered with someone on oxygen? For example, if a dead person placed a barrier in front of a living person, that person's life would be affected by it because they would have to walk around it. Either they would notice that something was very wrong, or their brains would ignore the whole incident creating a discrepancy in their perception of reality.

They are too high to realize it. And you belong here

Roses are red - Page 2 Pedxin11
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: Too poor to afford one
Clan Tag: Srsly

http://walkingdead.net/perl/euphemism

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 pm

I can honestly say, this may be the most random thread since 2010.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:01 am

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:43 am

The Nigerian Prince is referencing Borderlands.

That reminds me two things.

One. I love you.

Two. I love you.
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down