Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 4 -- First Experience

2 posters

Go down

Halo 4 -- First Experience Empty Halo 4 -- First Experience

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 am

After the midnight release, I came home and filmed an unboxing of the game (which I will upload later today) and played matchmaking until 4am. Just about to head to sleep, but from my experiences--I love it. Most changes are simply changes that are found in other FPS games such as CoD, BF and MoH games (mostly customization/loadouts with kill cams) however it was very well done and felt just like Halo.

Not every gametype is available right away though (SWAT and Grifball for example) however some games such as Capture the Flag and King of the Hill are now their own playlists. Overall, the new menu layout, gameplay, style, changes and graphics are amazing and well done--and on top of everything else--feel like Halo.

Can't give a full review without having played campaign (in which I am playing tomorrow night with C.J. and two others) yet I would rate the matchmaking a 9.7 out of 10. Very Happy

IMPORTANT: Also, for 4GB Xbox Users, it claims that you need 2 4GB downloads to install the second disc for use on disc 1 (which disc 2 is actually only an install disc) however it only took up about 3 and half GB for myself and a few others I talked to. So you all should be all set! Very Happy

So what was everyone else s experiences like? I had a few hundred people attend my midnight release. Razz

UPDATE:
I uploaded my unboxing video! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7zxrKDH0JE

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 -- First Experience Empty Re: Halo 4 -- First Experience

Post by Salmarnir Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:00 pm

I have to work today.. so much exp waste..
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Salmarnir wrote:I have to work today.. so much exp waste..

:O No! You must play man!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down