Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Flood

5 posters

Go down

The Walking Flood Empty The Walking Flood

Post by TerseRat5204 Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:37 pm

After giving my mom my Christmas list, and checking her search and amazon history, i have found that I will be receiving the Roxio Game Capture Very Happy So today I went ahead and started scriptwriting for a machinima I will film using Halo 4 (Incorporating the new Flood Like appearance in the infection game-type). The main plot to Season 1 is,
After the war with the covenant ends, the inhabitants of Reach return in the hope they can restore peace to the planet they call home. After 2000 years, all has gone smoothly; elites and Spartans live peacefully and without war. In the outskirts of an old settlement, a group of Spartan 4’s reside at a lab owned by the new leader of the Spartan’s, Dr. Iris Franco. During an experiment, a rogue Flood mutation escapes and attacks several of the scientists. A lot of the Spartan 4’s are killed, two remain. During the escape of all the scientist running from the “Flood-Apocalypse” , Kellyn and Sarah (The last Spartans) are caught and Kellyn, who is knocked unconscious from the stampeding crowd, and Sarah (Who tries to save him) is dragged along with the crowd.
A Year later, Kellyn is shown running from an infected Spartan 4. Kellyn hides behind a tree and snipes it, Kellyn then walks up to and begins his Flashback of the years past events. The years events are the entire first season with it ending right at this time. Season 2 will pick up a day after this.

So far, I have found enough actresses to voice the female characters, I just need some more male voice actors. Most likely 3-5 more. I already have about 2-3 and if I have enough, everyone that signs up will just have to be voicing two character each. So far, Season 1's events have been planned, including some heartbreaking deaths, as well as possible episode names. The first season is set to have a total of 14 Episode, with 7 airing in June after summer vacation begins and I have money to pay for Sony Vegas as well as my own office in my house Very Happy . So basically, comment or if you are interested as a voice actor, or ask questions as to anything I didn't mention like "What is this based off of"? Good Question, I'm not answering that because it should be obvious as to what show it is based off of.

UPDATE
The Mid Season Finale will end with where above ends, when the mid season premier is released, one month will have passed since the above event.
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

The Walking Flood Empty Re: The Walking Flood

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 pm

TerseRat5204 wrote:After giving my mom my Christmas list, and checking her search and amazon history, i have found that I will be receiving the Roxio Game Capture Very Happy

Good luck with the series, but dude you shouldn't snoop like that on your mom's account. Just my opinion, but that sounds like it was supposed to be a surprise. :/ Ruins the point of a present for Christmas.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I wasn't snooping, I was originally looking to see if she would buy my........ never mind. Snooping is wrong, OK.
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:01 pm

TerseRat5204 wrote:I wasn't snooping, I was originally looking to see if she would buy my........ never mind. Snooping is wrong, OK.

Well checking her account without her knowing is snooping. If she said it was okay, that is different. This is just my opinion though. I do seriously wish you luck with your show though. Very Happy
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Thank you, shes fine with me going on Amazon, as long as I don't buy anything Razz but I get it SNOOPING IS WRONG, SNOOPING IS WRONG, SNOOPING IS WRONG

UPDATE
After a long discussion, we decided that it will last at least 3 seasons. With all those episode having been planned.The Music tracks for Season 1 are still being decided and the Armor Coloring and type is still being decided.
Spoiler:
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Cough cough.

Male voice.

Cough cough.

But I'm too sexy for the role... Sorry...
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 am

I'd be happy to voice a character. Smile
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:47 pm

hey..you got the title from the walking dead! my fav tv show which will be starting season 3 this sunday at 9pm on AMC! >.> sponsor.
Applepie533
Applepie533
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

https://shiningepiphany.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:11 pm

I know. I can't wait Very Happy
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 am

Applepie533 wrote:hey..you got the title from the walking dead! my fav tv show which will be starting season 3 this sunday at 9pm on AMC! >.> sponsor.

Hey, I've heard of that show. I want to watch it sometime...

But first, HALO 4 is coming out in less than a month!!! W00T!
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:59 am

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
Applepie533 wrote:hey..you got the title from the walking dead! my fav tv show which will be starting season 3 this sunday at 9pm on AMC! >.> sponsor.

Hey, I've heard of that show. I want to watch it sometime...

But first, HALO 4 is coming out in less than a month!!! W00T!

Off Topic First:
Here is my to-do list of Video Games! Very Happy HALO 4, Black Ops 2 and thanks to an utterly annoying David... PS VITA with Black Ops Declassified, Uncharted Golden Abyss and ASSASSINS CREED LIBERATION'S. WOOT

On Topic:
Walking Dead Emmanuel has been trying to get me to watch. Season one and two are on Netflix, I plan to watch them ASAP. And as for this show, I will try to help act in game if you need me. Very Happy
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content