Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for the idea

3 posters

Go down

Thanks for the idea Empty Thanks for the idea

Post by TerseRat5204 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Because cj told me that he was participating in an assassin match, I looked it up on Wikipedia and through long hours of research and five minutes of creating rules I have created my own assassin match. If all goes well, It will start by 11/01/12. Depending on how long it takes for everyone to assassinate each other, I hope to make a second, maybe even third, match. Of course tomorrow I will be beginning my principle to approve of it! I even created the flyer so that i can post them around school. Here's a copy and paste version Cool If you have any suggestions for rules to add, feel free to say so. Keep in mind, this is a high school so its going to have more rules than at a college Rolling Eyes

UPDATE
I will have recording of the pre-game as well as some assassinations that me and my friends do. So expect a video to be released when either the game ends, or all of us get eliminated.

Assassin Sign Up
e-mail:
Spoiler:
Be sure to include Grade Level and Name.
Next Match begins: November 1st, 2012
RULES
1. If you want to play, USE A BASIC NERF GUN ONLY. Don’t be sniping someone from a tree or rooftop or paintball guns.
2. Do not critically injure somebody or peg them with a dart, if you do you will be taken out of the game and not be allowed back in for the next games this school year.
3. Blow dart guns will be allowed as long as you use STYROFOAM darts (same goes for all other Nerf guns).
4. The last person standing will win a 50$ Gift Card wherever they want.
5. Once you are taken out, you must e-mail me back so you will be allowed back in the next game. When I found out that you were “taken out” and I wasn’t told, you will be banned from all the games in this school year.
6. Be safe and watch your back. People will take this game seriously and you may get emotionally or physically hurt. NOT MY PROBLEM, you should have watched your back.
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the idea Empty Re: Thanks for the idea

Post by doge Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:51 am

Like 'Nam.

Last edited by Criminal Scum on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the idea Empty Re: Thanks for the idea

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am

Good luck and have fun!