Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Girl with a Purple Bag" story going around school...

+2
Eagle Eye307
Ddiaxv
6 posters

Go down

"The Girl with a Purple Bag" story going around school... Empty "The Girl with a Purple Bag" story going around school...

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Apparently, there's this psychotic freshman girl that recently and is growing infamous around my school, that she is slamming, pushing, trucking, and yelling at people to move in the hallways. She really has issues.

She became known as: The Girl with a Purple Bag.

Today after School, I have encountered this poor girl with my friend Jessica at the bus stop. Jessica sighted her from across the crowd waiting to get on the school buses, so I was thinking, "Hmm, so that's the girl everyone's talking about." So we talked and talked, when suddenly, the Girl with a Purple bag appeared in front of me out of nowhere.

My experience: I swear, she is like a freaking donkey. -_-
It was so crowded, I couldnt keep my distance from her, so my right arm slightly touched her right arm and then she shoves back so hard like a man lollooolol.

Jessica was pushing me but luckily, her baby pushes were no match, so I pulled her to the front of me, but I accidentally pushed her towards The Girl with a Purple Bag, and thats when chaos broke loose.

Okay not really, it wasn't that bad. The Girl with a Purple Bag turned around with her eyes extremely wide open towards her and she let's out a loud shout: "WHAT THE HELLL?!?!?!?"
And then she calmed down quickly.

And no, it isnt a Thu'um, for certain people on this forum. Though I thought for a split second she was Dragonborn.

Many of my friends want her autograph lol.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

"The Girl with a Purple Bag" story going around school... Empty Re: "The Girl with a Purple Bag" story going around school...

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Did you say "U mad?"
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

"The Girl with a Purple Bag" story going around school... Empty Re: "The Girl with a Purple Bag" story going around school...

Post by TerseRat5204 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:24 pm

I told my "wife" that her and her friends boobs looked lopsided and that it really bothered me
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:02 am

TerseRat5204 wrote:I told my "wife" that her and her friends boobs looked lopsided and that it really bothered me

I don't even.. what does that have to do with the above narration? This isn't story time with TerseRat Razz haha
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:36 am

Once upon a time there was a TerseRat explaining stories and going off topic like I am doing right now. Very Happy
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Miles Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:56 pm

it's a new thuum actually david. its like that fire breathing one. i cant remember the words because my skyrim disc broke and i cant play it. Sad i feel as tho ive lost a child lol Sad
Desmond Miles
Desmond Miles
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:Once upon a time there was a TerseRat explaining stories and going off topic like I am doing right now. Very Happy

And then TerseRat told a girl she had lopsided boobs. TerseRat was promptly murdered. The end.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Sounds like a pleasant... I mean horrible ending for him! Uhh...
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down