Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 4 Multiplayer Game

+2
TerseRat5204
Ddiaxv
6 posters

Go down

Halo 4 Multiplayer Game Empty Halo 4 Multiplayer Game

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 pm

I am sure that some of you already beat me to this, maybe not, but this video shows a full Infinity Slayer game in Halo 4, and not some cheesy recorded footage from a phone, or some sort.

This video shows a lot more than the E3 footage, and shows a number of weapons in action, including the DMR. The Carbine from Halo 3 returns to Halo 4, but as an assault rifle since it's now automatic.

And as you can see the towards the end at the video, you can see the same screen shown in Halo Reach where you are granted your cR is still the same, except in Halo 4, your Spartan is on the left side of the screen, and cR will not be in Halo 4 as we are going back to XP, but it should function the same as the Halo Reach cR from what I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU-9JVHVrWk&feature=g-vrec

Halo 4 releases on November 6th, which is Election Day. No school!

This means a number of you (meaning if your parents allow you to do this) are given a chance to attend the Midnight Release, and sit on your butts all day playing Halo 4.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 Multiplayer Game Empty Re: Halo 4 Multiplayer Game

Post by TerseRat5204 Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm

NO SCHOOL, Maybe for you... not meh....oh wait......*cough, Cough* I have Halofouritis. It's a disease that causes you to be sick November 3rd- 5th. To cure it, you must play your xbox the entire time.
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Ddiavx wrote:I am sure that some of you already beat me to this, maybe not, but this video shows a full Infinity Slayer game in Halo 4, and not some cheesy recorded footage from a phone, or some sort.

This video shows a lot more than the E3 footage, and shows a number of weapons in action, including the DMR. The Carbine from Halo 3 returns to Halo 4, but as an assault rifle since it's now automatic.

And as you can see the towards the end at the video, you can see the same screen shown in Halo Reach where you are granted your cR is still the same, except in Halo 4, your Spartan is on the left side of the screen, and cR will not be in Halo 4 as we are going back to XP, but it should function the same as the Halo Reach cR from what I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU-9JVHVrWk&feature=g-vrec

Halo 4 releases on November 6th, which is Election Day. No school!

This means a number of you (meaning if your parents allow you to do this) are given a chance to attend the Midnight Release, and sit on your butts all day playing Halo 4.

Yes, I saw it once it released over a month ago and absolutely love it. However having points for kills rather than 1+ per kill will be very different to see.

TerseRat5204 wrote:NO SCHOOL, Maybe for you... not meh....oh wait......*cough, Cough* I have Halofouritis. It's a disease that causes you to be sick November 3rd- 5th. To cure it, you must play your xbox the entire time.

I thought Election day every student was required to have off when in public/private school. I suppose this was mistaken. Also, November 3rd-5th is the days prior to its release. XD
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I fapped like crazy to this last night while thinking of Jay. Problem?

What I really love is that the colors on the Spartan armors are nicely clean and clear, while the armor in Halo Reach are all dirty.

I hope 343i is providing a color wheel of some sort so we can develop our own colors instead of a selection of colors given in Halo 1, 2, 3 and Reach.

Brb, I gotta clean the mess off my screen from last night. Creepy Gusta
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Miles Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 pm

rofl wow david.... Suspect
Desmond Miles
Desmond Miles
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Yesh. Byakuran
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

TerseRat5204 wrote:NO SCHOOL, Maybe for you... not meh....oh wait......*cough, Cough* I have Halofouritis. It's a disease that causes you to be sick November 3rd- 5th. To cure it, you must play your xbox the entire time.

Oh no, I think I may catch that disease as well! Surprised
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:

CJ, will you attend the Midnight release of Halo 4 when it comes out on Election Day?

Nick and Ray are going to sleep over at my house and hopefully I get my parents' approval of going out to the Midnight release, seeing that I am nearly hitting 18 when the time comes.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Ddiavx wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:

CJ, will you attend the Midnight release of Halo 4 when it comes out on Election Day?

Nick and Ray are going to sleep over at my house and hopefully I get my parents' approval of going out to the Midnight release, seeing that I am nearly hitting 18 when the time comes.

I will see to this! Twisted Evil C.J., all nighter sound good to you? XD I will bring Cody.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:26 am

Ddiavx wrote:I fapped like crazy to this last night while thinking of Jay. Problem?

What I really love is that the colors on the Spartan armors are nicely clean and clear, while the armor in Halo Reach are all dirty.

I hope 343i is providing a color wheel of some sort so we can develop our own colors instead of a selection of colors given in Halo 1, 2, 3 and Reach.

Brb, I gotta clean the mess off my screen from last night. Creepy Gusta

Lol da heck. Problem?

Jay, don't swear on the forums. Swear anywhere, but not the forums. Ya boob.

-Ddiavx
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Ddiavx wrote:CJ, will you attend the Midnight release of Halo 4 when it comes out on Election Day?

I don't know if I'll be able to stay up all night. If it was in the summer I would, but unfortunately in college you can't just take holidays or sick days off (without harming your grade). Furthermore, there's no Gamestop in my town. Sad

I'll try to make it though. I'm sure that a group of my college buddies will find a place, so maybe I'll tag along with them if I don't have any exams coming up.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
Ddiavx wrote:CJ, will you attend the Midnight release of Halo 4 when it comes out on Election Day?

I don't know if I'll be able to stay up all night. If it was in the summer I would, but unfortunately in college you can't just take holidays or sick days off (without harming your grade). Furthermore, there's no Gamestop in my town. Sad

I'll try to make it though. I'm sure that a group of my college buddies will find a place, so maybe I'll tag along with them if I don't have any exams coming up.

It will be the Presidential Election Day, so you would have it off -- especially because you are in college and of legal age to vote.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Upset My mom says that becuase she and my sister both have medical degrees that I can't be sick from that disease
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:51 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:

It will be the Presidential Election Day, so you would have it off -- especially because you are in college and of legal age to vote.

@Jon: As this is your freshman year you will quickly find out that even when you don't have to attend classes on a given day, your professors still expect just as much work to be done. And if you take the day off and don't study, you will either have to work hard to make it up or allow your grade to suffer when it's time for an exam. In fact, attending classes is the easiest part of college in my opinion. It's the studying that absorbs all of your free time.

@Jacob: That's probably the only disadvantage of having doctors living in your house. Razz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

[quote=
@Jacob: That's probably the only disadvantage of having doctors living in your house. Razz[/quote]

Haha, Doctors. That that type of Medical Degree.
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:
FlareonMaster wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:

@Jon: As this is your freshman year you will quickly find out that even when you don't have to attend classes on a given day, your professors still expect just as much work to be done. And if you take the day off and don't study, you will either have to work hard to make it up or allow your grade to suffer when it's time for an exam. In fact, attending classes is the easiest part of college in my opinion. It's the studying that absorbs all of your free time.

@Jacob: That's probably the only disadvantage of having doctors living in your house. Razz

I probably won't have any issues with one day off this year because I have to do one year fully online before moving onto campus. lol I think Halo 4 is worth one day anyways. Very Happy Razz Twisted Evil
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content