Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onsite Construction

2 posters

Go down

Onsite Construction Empty Onsite Construction

Post by TerseRat5204 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Ok, so about what is going on on my land.
1) I can't do anything about the animals mooing and clucking. They get hungry! I dont have a big enough space to farm right now so sorry. I have enough land as it is anyways.

2) Recently, To the RIGHT of my farm, a building was made. I am starting up a brewery. It is free unless you want to buy the potions already made to save you some time. I will sell all types of potions. However, you do have the option of using a brewing stand i have placed. When I head to the nether occasionally I will retrieve blaze rods and netherwart for more to be made.

3) If the door to the brewery is open, it means that the shop is open. This wont always happen, if I run out of potions I will have to close the shop to make more or to go retrieve new materials to make more. REMEMBER, to make a potion is free. To get materials inst. For Instance, a base potion is 5$ and an empty glass bottle if 3$. I have signs near the counter of my shop. So, feel free to drop bye when I'm open. Which shouldn't be long once I gather up more supplies.

4) Making potions are free! F R E E! FREE! BUT!, you can buy a potion already made for more money. I will decide how much a potion is based on it's difficulty to make.

5) I will not sell throwing potions. I have no way of getting gunpowder because I have no creepers to kill.

6) I will not object to anyone who donates supplies. I may even supply you with a little cash. I'm starting to become a little richer. Very Happy
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

Onsite Construction Empty Re: Onsite Construction

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Cool!

Also, there are other methods to obtain gunpowder (besides killing creepers). I may add even more ways, if it seems like gunpowder is in high demand.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Onsite Construction Empty Re: Onsite Construction

Post by TerseRat5204 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 pm