Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2012 Spring Friendly

Go down

The 2012 Spring Friendly Empty The 2012 Spring Friendly

Post by TerseRat5204 Tue May 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Alright trainers, Hope you have been training. For those of you with a Pokemon Global Link account, starting at midnight on May 2nd, you can sign up for the World Wide tournament(Not Including the losers in Japan and Korea who hack and level up their pokemon and give them moves the cant learn EVEN THROUGH DREAM WORLD). Anyways, Space will be limited, you need 6 pokemon in your battle box to sign up. Let me know if you have any questions such as what is a good team or how to set up the battle box and the pokemon that will be used. I dont know if it will be in a double battle format or in single battle but I will let you know as soon as I can. I myself will be signing up for this. Also Keep in mind that this wont be a tournament where if you loose once, your out forever. If you loose, your battle score will go down, if you win a match, your score will go up. Im not sure what 1st place gets, but I will let you know as soon as i win. Because, lets face it, Im pretty strong. Oh yeah, YOU CANT USE LEGENDARIES. THAT INCLUDES DARKRAI! Heres a list of all legendaries
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon

5/10/12 7:40
I Have begun my first battle guys!

5/10/12 7:50
I lost... Upset
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: TerseRat