Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great MC. Not master of ceremonies, Minecraft. The game.

+3
Razgriz700
Desmond Miles
Salmarnir
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The great MC. Not master of ceremonies, Minecraft. The game. - Page 2 Empty Re: The great MC. Not master of ceremonies, Minecraft. The game.

Post by FlareonMaster Wed May 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Salmarnir wrote:Boot Camp is great, Parallels Desktop is also good if you want Windows.

Are you doing online classes with Full Sail or actually living on campus? I looked at that school, I actually really like the look of their Music production/recording degree.

P.S. When you said Canon 5D I drooled again.

Yeah, I am taking their Hybird program starting this September (allowing myself to earn a Bachelors Degree with them in 28 months) which allots me 11 months online (so that I can stay here in NH and move down there Fall 2013) and 17 months on campus.

I have been in college for two years now however (at NHTI online), but only taking courses and not a full time student. Being in High School gave me discounts for enrolling into NHTI. Mostly because I am still in High School, but almost all of my credits earned are transferable thankfully.

Full Sail's best qualities of learning, is their hands on style! They literally work on major productions (movies, tv, video games, music and so forth) to learn how to work on a major production. Apparently last year some students in the film program had the chance to help work on 'Captain America' and some Game Developing students worked on 'Skyrim'. To me, it seems like the perfect entertainment college for learning media/science/arts. Which is why I want to go there, being a writer, filmmographer and artist. Razz Not pro in any of these categories yet, but believe I will be after participating at this University.

One of the major bonuses is their discounted required products in what they call "Launch Box". Cheaper than usual, yet still the same products which are cover-able by grants, scholarships and so forth.

11 of their graduates earned Oscars during the most recent Oscars event.

C.J.'s mother actually told me about this school last year, so thanks to her telling me about it, I looked into it and decided to apply and was recently accepted. Very Happy
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

The great MC. Not master of ceremonies, Minecraft. The game. - Page 2 Empty Re: The great MC. Not master of ceremonies, Minecraft. The game.

Post by TerseRat5204 Wed May 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Oh you can use iMovie! I used that for my project but I was confused with it so I usually use a program called ProShow for my youtube videos
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm

TerseRat5204 wrote:Oh you can use iMovie! I used that for my project but I was confused with it so I usually use a program called ProShow for my youtube videos

Well, Final Cut Pro has a similar layout to iMovie--but I believe Final Cut has a more experienced feel for editors, especially features. Nonetheless, I will have both of them when I get my Mac. Razz

And Jake, I might be on our server tonight at some point if you still want to play again. I will more likely be playing the Minecraft Games though, which you are welcome to join in on.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by TerseRat5204 Wed May 02, 2012 6:29 pm

I wish I had minecraft. Ive already watched tutorials for surviving and I've already planned out my "to-do" list
TerseRat5204
TerseRat5204
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: TerseRat
Clan Tag: V21

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed May 02, 2012 9:35 pm

I can get on Minecraft right now if you're still on.

I do a lot of photography, but my DSLR can't shoot video so Photoshop is my main area of expertise. That being said, I have iMovie, Final Cut Express 4 (a simplified, easier-to-use version of Final Cut Pro), and After Effects on my computer for when I do shoot movies. I don't use FCE almost at all since iMovie is so much faster and easier to use. However, if you were doing professional grade work, iMovie doesn't hold a candle to Final Cut.

Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed May 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Salmarnir wrote:I can get on Minecraft right now if you're still on.

I do a lot of photography, but my DSLR can't shoot video so Photoshop is my main area of expertise. That being said, I have iMovie, Final Cut Express 4 (a simplified, easier-to-use version of Final Cut Pro), and After Effects on my computer for when I do shoot movies. I don't use FCE almost at all since iMovie is so much faster and easier to use. However, if you were doing professional grade work, iMovie doesn't hold a candle to Final Cut.

I am on Skype now and am attempting to get into a Minecraft Hunger Games match if you wish to join. Just let me know! C.J. will be on probably in a hour to play as well.

And I agree with you on the differences of iMovie and Final Cut Pro. Might not personally own them yet, but have looked into them a lot since learning I will be using them. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2