Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D

Go down

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D Empty The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:18 am

I finally have beaten this game after 48 hours and 21 minutes worth of gameplay. haha Did all the side quests as well and got the game back in September. However I didn't start playing it seriously until early in December where I had just beaten the Forest temple as Adult. (realize I hardly played this at home, mostly when traveling)

For anyone who owns a 3DS, I highly recommend purchasing this game! If you don't have a 3DS, you can play the original version of this game with worse graphics on the N64 which was rebooted on the Gamecube and Wii Download. This is my favorite game now, tied with Halo 3 and Halo Reach for me. Awesome game! Razz

It is the first third dimensional game of the series, releasing back in 1998 and is IMO the best (with Twilight Princess/Majora's Mask in second) and the style is the same as others for the most part with its own twists such as traveling through time between kid and adult and the style of the games dungeons.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down