Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont know how, but our settlement is back up via my server IP.

3 posters

Go down

I dont know how, but our settlement is back up via my server IP. Empty I dont know how, but our settlement is back up via my server IP.

Post by Ddiaxv Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:13 am

I was having difficulties keeping the server up because the map was too big, but now I don't know what happened, but it stopped having a betch fit...

Anyway, its back up. If any of my invited players need the server IP, pm me.

The server will be up 24/7 (no promises), but I will shut it down occasionally to conserve electricity. (My dad is a penny pitcher.)

And by the way CJ, I don't know you're reaction to this, but I am remodelling my house in bricks, which I spawned, so I can probably tell you'd flip. Neutral
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

I dont know how, but our settlement is back up via my server IP. Empty Re: I dont know how, but our settlement is back up via my server IP.

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:32 am

Wow David...

Anyway, good job on getting it to work. Can you send it to Nick so he can host the server 24/7?
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

I dont know how, but our settlement is back up via my server IP. Empty Re: I dont know how, but our settlement is back up via my server IP.

Post by Ddiaxv Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Ah wow lol. I'd host it but okay.

Are you okay with me remodelling my house in bricks by spawning them? I will change it back if you really want me to.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Well, in my opinion since David and Elliott got it back up, I personally don't see that spawning a few things to help as being a problem. I'd just see it as payment in a sense and also would allow Elliott to do the same. I also never really understood why it is a problem to spawn building material, but only building material such as cobblestone, wood and bricks. Other stuff I can understand why such as iron, diamonds and gold. However, none of this is under my control since I don't run the server, but now neither does C.J in a sense, however he and I still are in charge of the server for the clan.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 pm

I can especially understand that CJ doesnt trust me with the spawning lol.

But my objective is to just fix up my house, after that prank they pulled on me...
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down