Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: Episode 20 (On Summer Activities: A New Beginning)

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: Episode 20 (On Summer Activities: A New Beginning) Empty Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: Episode 20 (On Summer Activities: A New Beginning)

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:23 pm

In this episode Dr. Truscot demonstrates the advantages to summer activities and trying to get a new social life outside of the show. Meanwhile, Dr. Dontrust has issues with taking over Banks's role on the show and Harvy plus Smitty make their plans to take over the show by episode 22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-pNwtHy4Ow&feature=channel_video_title
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: Episode 20 (On Summer Activities: A New Beginning) Empty Re: Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: Episode 20 (On Summer Activities: A New Beginning)

Post by Salmarnir Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 pm

This one I actually watched and enjoyed, lol

Depression..
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Mr Brandybuck
Clan Tag: V25

Back to top Go down

Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: Episode 20 (On Summer Activities: A New Beginning) Empty Re: Dr. Truscot - The Health Chronicles: Episode 20 (On Summer Activities: A New Beginning)

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Polar Frost wrote:This one I actually watched and enjoyed, lol

Depression..

What are you saying??? YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE LAST FEW??? haha, I am glad you enjoyed it. Sorry things didn't work out with your character though. We got it resolved now as you can see and we plan to release episodes once a week. Very Happy
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Oh yes, I like how it was resolved, and there are no hard feelings between me and anyone at LP. Maybe someday I can be of service again, I enjoyed what little I did so far haha

I honestly think Dontrust pretending to be Banks is funnier than Banks was himself, I think it worked out better for all of us this way. Very Happy
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Yeah, I feel Nick does a great job at what he does. Thanks for the input Jake! Maybe sometime again in the future you can be of help again. Banks the character has turned out very well. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 am

It is funnier but more confusing too. A new viewer would have no idea what was going on unless they watched the episode where Dontrust killed Banks.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:21 am

Not too bad in episode 20 exactly since he mentions that he is having trouble keeping up his disguise as Banks. However, episode 21 there is nothing stating the difference. I think people will think it is funny either way in a sense. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:It is funnier but more confusing too. A new viewer would have no idea what was going on unless they watched the episode where Dontrust killed Banks.

It's part of a series though, it would make sense for a new viewer to start with episode 1 and watch through the latest episode.. but I see your point. I think the show was already confusing enough seeing how crazy all the characters are. If someone is confused now, they already were Razz lol

Maybe you should do a "last time on the Health Chronicles" before/after the intro that explains any key events that took place, or you could write some kind of notice in the description or actually in the episode that says something like, "The following video may be confusing for new viewers, please start with episode 'blah blah blah insert whatever here' so you aren't confused." Just some ideas from a bored, rambling college student who needs to be studying for a Business Exam tomorrow..
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:19 pm

They are already long episodes as it is however, and like you said, they are episodes and should be viewed in order anyways. Also we have descriptions for each episode and the template at the end of the video to show off other episodes and specials. I like your idea on the before and after thing, but I don't know how I'd fit that in as well. I can try though. haha
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Polar Frost wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:It is funnier but more confusing too. A new viewer would have no idea what was going on unless they watched the episode where Dontrust killed Banks.
Maybe you should do a "last time on the Health Chronicles" before/after the intro that explains any key events that took place

Now that is a good idea!
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:They are already long episodes as it is however, and like you said, they are episodes and should be viewed in order anyways. Also we have descriptions for each episode and the template at the end of the video to show off other episodes and specials. I like your idea on the before and after thing, but I don't know how I'd fit that in as well. I can try though. haha

It wouldn't have to be long, just a quick reminder. Maybe 20-30 seconds long tops? You could also make the intro a bit shorter if you needed..
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Lol I wouldn't mind doing the voice over "Last time, on Dr Truscot!" Razz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmarnir Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:40 pm

"Previously on 24.." haha I watched every episode of 24, and each "last episode" thing was voiced by Keifer Sutherland (Jack Bauer). I hear it every time I think about a voice over lol
Salmarnir
Salmarnir
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:31 pm

I still don't think it is exactly necessary considering it is a series, meaning that people should be watching previous episodes first and if they wanted to know what the episode was about, they could simply read the description.

If everyone really thinks I should add in a description or "last time: type of thing to the episodes, then I will try to fit something in. I physically cannot reduce the opening any further without switching the song either since it wouldn't make sense to cut it in between the chorus.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 am

Nah it's okay Jon. The series is ending soon anyway so it wouldn't make much sense to start doing that now. Also too many confusing things have happened already. Lulz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:21 am

haha, I suppose so. But if you think about it, any series on the internet would be really confusing if you just jump into a later episode. Especially RvB or Stupid Mario Bros. lol Also, the Health Chronicles is almost done (for those who would like to know, the series will be ending in December) however that isn't the end of the story... hehe
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down