Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 20 ReleasingToday - Sorry For Delay

4 posters

Go down

Episode 20 ReleasingToday - Sorry For Delay Empty Episode 20 ReleasingToday - Sorry For Delay

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:59 am

Sorry for the delay to episode 20, but I do have a legitimate reason as to why I couldn't release it on Monday and am releasing it today instead. You see, Saturday night last week I came back home from camp for the rest of the season (except for 3 more weekends) so I brought a lot of stuff back home with me and had to basically remodel my room to put things away and also took this time to move some furniture, clean and get rid of extra things not needed. So, this took me off and on until Monday night. Tuesday Cody was over all day for filming. So Wednesday I split up time between editing and school, plus refilming my dialogue scenes for the episode in the early morning. I only had a slight bit of more editing to do (double checking the sound and adding in some extra music) however, I stayed on Lotro with Chris and Cody until past midnight and never got to it. I finished the episode Thursday morning, realizing it was longer than I expected (13 minutes, but this is explained below) and two times I had glitches when processing. And it took nearly an hour and a half to process each time. And due to it being so long and the fact I needed good internet for school work, well I decided to wait until I went to bed to upload it like I have done for the past four videos or so. Then this morning, I go back to my computer and every program crashed somehow in the night, but I have no viruses and no sign of any other problem as to why this occurred. With my luck, it most likely was a mandatory update that asked me if it was okay to begin within like an hour or so and then did it since I never answered. lol

Anyways, originally this episode was edited over a month ago, however ever since C.J wasn't able to film his parts for it, I had to find a solution to fit into the time. Which I did, but I over-exceeded it. I added in Blind Jeremy into episode 20 instead of his original debut in episode 21 and also added in Henry trying to search for a new social life. And not to forget Banks Vs Dontrust scenes and Harvy and Smitty finally leaving to go and find Dr. Truscot's summer location. I also had refilm all of my original lines the other day (early Wednesday morning) because they were no longer suitable for the episode, which I stated above as well.

The main point is, episode 20 is now ready to be released and since I need the internet until I leave around 11 today, I will begin upload (again...) then and it will be done by the time I get back home with Rob, around 6-7 assuming no more mysterious updates occur. XD Episode 21 is still planning to be released on Monday-Wednesday next week, especially considering I don't have anything else planned that will stop me from editing aside from school work and the fact it is mostly edited anyways. haha

Last edited by FlareonMaster on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Episode 20 ReleasingToday - Sorry For Delay Empty Re: Episode 20 ReleasingToday - Sorry For Delay

Post by Malvoleunomy Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Jon. . . you know that you don't have to write essays on your movies being late. . . honestly it could be a month late and we would not even notice lol.
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Episode 20 ReleasingToday - Sorry For Delay Empty Re: Episode 20 ReleasingToday - Sorry For Delay

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:43 pm

I like keeping informative. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Lol Jon would make a really good professional producer. He certainly writes enough reports on the progress of our filming. Razz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:10 pm

I just watched episode 20, it was pretty good it probably want's my favorite but it was pretty good... Truscot was a little creepy :-D
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Haha, trust me, those scenes were constructed by Kaylah and Mary. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by 5thRibSmite Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

Well they did a good job then, it was really funny :-D
5thRibSmite
5thRibSmite
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Gamertag: fifthribsmite7
Clan Tag: V42

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:33 am

Lol yeah, Truscot turning into a kidnapper was a twist. I would normally expect that from Dr. V or Harvey. Razz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Not exactly a kidnapper, more like wanting a social life and begging to have friends. lol!
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Lol you don't consider grabbing a girl off the street and forcing her to your campsite kidnapping? Razz
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down