Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My day at the mall with my friends

5 posters

Go down

My day at the mall with my friends Empty My day at the mall with my friends

Post by Ddiaxv Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 pm

I went to the mall with my friends today, and apparently a person I knew since first grade, shop lifted.... Which I will get to soon. Some friend, right? Lol.

Anyway, I went to a store called Spencer's, which is a ghetto version of Hot Topic. I got myself a wrist band that says "Bad Ass" and a lanyard for my school ID.

As we walked to stores that the girls wanted to see, I noticed my friend stole a chain wallet... Me and a girl, Alicia, were surprised in a way... We then went to Brookstone, a Pet store, and GameStop to browse. They had cute puppies at the Pet store too. </3

We then walked to a food court to eat. Nothing interesting here, we just ate and then left. I noticed as we went down stairs, the store called F.Y.E where I bought a shirt with Carlos on it from The Hangover. The girls were looking at Anime, and I was looking at music.

Crazy enough, our friend, the thief, asked for an Ozzy Osbourne CD, which the cashier helped him with the selection to look for it. We stayed there for like 15 mins, and then left. As "he" went through the door, it beeped, and I thought it was the wallet he took. Well, he stole the CD it seems. They didn't search us or anything (they called us back in the store) and told us to go through the door again. We each went through one by one, and luckily it didn't beep when "he" went through. He says he is an expert thief apparently lol. He was in Germany, and said people steal a lot in Germany. He had his finger on the security sticker to prevent the beeping. (How the heck did that happen?)

It was about to be 5:00, which we had to go home that time, so we went back down, and I wanted to go to the Vans store to check out shoes for me, and maybe buy them. I didn't want to at the moment, so we left, and went back to Spencer's! Lulz

This time, I saw this cool necklace I wanted and so, I bought it, and as I left, I noticed "he" stole, yet another wallet for a girl in our group.

Me and Alicia were like "aw heck no.." so we decided we were not going to invite him to the mall again next time. Neutral

We got out of the mall, went on the Light Rail (Train back to North Bergen) and ran home through the rain.

THE END. Smile
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

My day at the mall with my friends Empty Re: My day at the mall with my friends

Post by Eagle Eye307 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Sounds cool except for the stealing part. I wonder if he realizes that it's heavily frowned upon here in the US. Either way it's wrong and harms hard-working people trying to make a living.
Eagle Eye307
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Yeah, don't invite him again David...
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:Sounds cool except for the stealing part. I wonder if he realizes that it's heavily frowned upon here in the US. Either way it's wrong and harms hard-working people trying to make a living.

I agree. Neutral

I never expected him to commit such a crime. Because of stealing 3 items and ALMOST getting caught, I will see that he isn't going with us again next time. Especially stealing one for a girl in our group.

We are so lucky by the skin of our teeth, that the cashier didn't chase his suspicions, because he helped him choose the CDs, and I don't think he noticed that he didn't go the cashier at all. "he" even got beeped by the detectors, and he didn't seem that suspicious at all. Lucky indeed.

I knew him since first grade. He is one tough person... Dangerous fellow too. I can't really describe him... He's kind in a way, such as helping, but then there is his violent side.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepie533 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

XD what a rebel. :] ur day sounded fun.