Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filming Episode 17-On Heart Attacks

2 posters

Go down

Filming Episode 17-On Heart Attacks Empty Filming Episode 17-On Heart Attacks

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:49 am

I plan to film my parts tomorrow or Friday at the campground. I already filmed my parts that need to be used as a background for Nick's scene. Now, the question is, Nick, will you be able to film this weekend or do you need to wait until the following weekend to film your parts for at least episode 17?

Currently, the scripts go up to episode 21. (However for Smitty/Harvy, all of their parts have been written for the remainder of the series, meaning all the way to episode 30, the finale) So this is an option for everyone.

Everyone is welcome to film all of their parts in advance for each script available. Then the next time that more scripts are available, they can film their parts for those and so on. By doing this, it will make it easier to edit in advance and to release on time. However, up until now, only Nick and myself have done this.

FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Filming Episode 17-On Heart Attacks Empty Re: Filming Episode 17-On Heart Attacks

Post by Malvoleunomy Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Well. . . I am pretty busy this weekend but I can try and film my parts Saturday morning.
Malvoleunomy
Malvoleunomy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Malvoleunomy
Clan Tag: V10

Back to top Go down

Filming Episode 17-On Heart Attacks Empty Re: Filming Episode 17-On Heart Attacks

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:19 pm

All right, whenever you can. Please take your time though, I am not trying to rush this episode. We had an episode release this week, so we can wait an extra week or two if we have to. It won't be a problem.

It is simply the sooner the better. Very Happy
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down