Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Truscot - The Story (Special Episode)

Go down

Dr. Truscot - The Story (Special Episode) Empty Dr. Truscot - The Story (Special Episode)

Post by FlareonMaster Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm

I am unsure of what to call it yet, but in between the finale of the Health Chronicles and The Doctors Are In, I plan for a special video (most likely about 15 minutes long) explaining the history of the characters and how they get to where they are and how they end up on "The Doctors Are In".

Mainly it will explain Dr. Truscot's background during the special episode of how he came to work with the show. It will explain further about Dr. Dontrust and Professor Sausage of how they met after Dr. Mister left Dr. Truscot as his assistant. It will even explain how Dr. Truscot hired this guy (Smitty) off the streets to become his eccentric receptionist. It will also explain how Dr. Truscot and Doctor V became pathetic enemies. It will however not explain how Harvy and Banks are brought into the show as they were brought in during the series and if we do have new characters by this video, it will also not explain their history into the show.

Mainly it will start off like a biography, explaining the story behind the characters. Then it will jump to the present and show how Alfred survived (Dr. Dontrust) from the ending of the Health Chronicles and how Smitty took over as stage manager with Banks as a janitor. Henry (Dr. Truscot) explains interest in a talk show after losing his medical license. He requests that Dr. Mister joins them, but learns that he is too busy to really be a part of it as he took over as a head medical surgeon at Banks's hospital from which Banks was fired from for being too lazy and depressed. So Dr. Mister takes the position of a over the phone doctor, only physically appearing as a special guest. So Henry and Alfred (Alfred, who has regained his memory from before, but lost all of his memory from the times during the health chronicles) take over as talk show hosts. Discussing news, playing games for the audience and have special guests. At the end of the video, Harvy is seen overhearing the conversation and then takes off.

I plan to film and release this sometime in the late summer/early fall. I will work out a script during the summer at some point for this. Currently my obligation is my book and scripts for the health chronicles. I definitely plan on doing this, but will be taking my time with it. At least it won't be a movie. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down