Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Editing Episode 16

Go down

Editing Episode 16 Empty Editing Episode 16

Post by FlareonMaster Fri May 20, 2011 3:37 pm

First off, I am going to be able to edit and film all of episode 16 this weekend and plan to release it Monday on schedule as long as I get Jake's parts.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to edit it or not, because I screwed up Pinnacle yesterday (my editing program for those who don't know) when I was re-arranging some files. I didn't lose any files or anything, but Pinnacle was screwed up for moving certain files and then not opening any files and eventually not even opening the program. I managed to fix it today by repairing the program using the disc that came with it. Thankfully I didn't start editing anything yet as I lost all previous files that I could work on. Well, I didn't lose them, just there is nothing in any of them which didn't make much sense.

Anyways, thankfully I have rendered everything I need for editing and have all my files in order, so I will be able to edit this weekend and plan to release Monday.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down