Shining Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
Eagle Eye307
FlareonMaster
Ddiaxv
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:08 am

Well I know he will stay friends with me and Cj anyways. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: FlareonMaster
Clan Tag: V03

https://www.youtube.com/JonOlson94

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Martin1346 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Things can change.
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: iRx Jay Killer
Clan Tag: V69

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:25 pm

canadians don't live in igloos dark although igloos are cool canada is america with more snow and less crime so a better place :3
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 pm

martin1346 wrote:Things can change.

Very Happy

Does that mean you're gonna be my betch again???? Very Happy

Next time, don't catch me when Barrows is pushing my buttons. Razz

I get crazy when I am steamed. BLOOD PRESSURE!!!!! Twisted Evil

Archaon 5100 wrote:canadians don't live in igloos dark although igloos are cool canada is america with more snow and less crime so a better place :3

I DEFINATELY AGREE.

Compared to New Jersey instead of the whole America that is.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Allen Cainhurst
Clan Tag: V08

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Archaon 5100 wrote:canadians don't live in igloos dark although igloos are cool canada is america with more snow and less crime so a better place :3

Wtf we have no snow lol this year we had 5 cm of snow or not even
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 pm

we didn't have any snow in 2008/2009 but in 2009/2010 we got lots of snow thanks for sharing Twisted Evil
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 pm

This fight is stupid. Jay, David, whatever you two talked about or fought about on RS, get over it. David, however, on subject, did you ever get anything from Barrows?
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 pm

FlareonMaster wrote:This fight is stupid. Jay, David, whatever you two talked about or fought about on RS, get over it. David, however, on subject, did you ever get anything from Barrows?

We concluded the fight, but I don't know about us getting along.

I don't know about our friendship, I mean I don't mind still being his friend, but that decision is in his hands if he is sick and tired of my potty mouth.

I didn't really start it, and he didn't mean to start the fight, but he was running his mouth about barrows and I kind of took it as "rubbing it in my face", so I can admit I pursued that, which led to this feud.

I got over it, but Jay pmed me that if I talk about him and Nick again, then "something will happen".

What I am really trying to say that, Jay may have pissed me off during this fight, but I didn't lose my cool and said "oh, I am not going to be your friend anymore", . On the other hand for him, he didn't really got over it. But I don't know about now, he probably got over it already.

But hey, whatever, I don't really care, the choice is his I don't have anything against him. Sue me.

As for barrows, LOL DONT EVEN GO THERE. Lulz

I QUIT THAT CRAP.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Well, if you want my opinion, say sorry. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Hhmm... I don't know.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Well in Jays defense, you have been joking with him like that for a long while now. Personally I thought he thought it funny but if he doesn't then you can say sorry. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Neutral
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Well good luck you two on whatever happens.
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Sloth wrote:
FlareonMaster wrote:This fight is stupid. Jay, David, whatever you two talked about or fought about on RS, get over it. David, however, on subject, did you ever get anything from Barrows?

We concluded the fight, but I don't know about us getting along.

I don't know about our friendship, I mean I don't mind still being his friend, but that decision is in his hands if he is sick and tired of my potty mouth.

I didn't really start it, and he didn't mean to start the fight, but he was running his mouth about barrows and I kind of took it as "rubbing it in my face", so I can admit I pursued that, which led to this feud.

I got over it, but Jay pmed me that if I talk about him and Nick again, then "something will happen".

What I am really trying to say that, Jay may have pissed me off during this fight, but I didn't lose my cool and said "oh, I am not going to be your friend anymore", . On the other hand for him, he didn't really got over it. But I don't know about now, he probably got over it already.

But hey, whatever, I don't really care, the choice is his I don't have anything against him. Sue me.

As for barrows, LOL DONT EVEN GO THERE. Lulz

I QUIT THAT CRAP.

Rubbing in Lmfao i just said what i got then you got super jealous and you kept on going and going
and Flareon you don't know what he says to me so gtfo
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:21 pm

All I get is 100 mind runes and some coins everytime. Smile What item?
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:33 pm

martin1346 wrote:Rubbing in Lmfao i just said what i got then you got super jealous and you kept on going and going
and Flareon you don't know what he says to me so gtfo

*Sigh*.

Sloth wrote:I kind of took it as "rubbing it in my face", so I can admit I pursued that, which led to this feud.

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Suicidesmileyhn3
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 pm

lol epic david is epic

fail jay is nearly as epic Razz
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by doge Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Who doesn't love that icon rofl?!
doge
doge
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account
Gamertag: The Nibelsnarf
Clan Tag: CJ's Butthole

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 pm

IceLuxLeo wrote:Who doesn't love that icon rofl?!

LMAO! Well Said. Razz

Last edited by Sloth on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

I don't like it. Razz Poor Pac Man... Sad
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaon 5100 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:23 am

dark please make ur suicide smile be on forums plzzzzzzzzz
Archaon 5100
Archaon 5100
General
General

Xbox Account
Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Blarg blarg waffle.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin1346 Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Locked.
Martin1346
Martin1346
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ddiaxv Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Kim wrote:Hehe horf.
Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
General
General

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareonMaster Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Wow David... be nice. Razz
FlareonMaster
FlareonMaster
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

Xbox Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum